[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Gloves can give 75% increased damage with having 2500 int (3% increased damage / 100 intelligent) This can be achived with little to no investment. As the gloves of this build isn't influenced I suggest using Ichor on it and adding this roll. It costed me around 10 lesser ichor. A massive damage boost. With some investment you can even craft it to t5 which will already give you 4%/100int instead of 3%/100int thus increasing 75% increased dage to 100% with 2500 int. The flaming exarch mod could be freezes you inflict spread to nearby enemies in certain radius with that you might be able to take out elemental prolif gem from the mapping staff setup and add something else.

I would love to know what do you guys think about this specially about the exarch's freeze spread and swapping gem.
I still can't afford some upgrades, but I just got to lvl 95 and I was wondering if switching to the cluster jewel tree may be a good idea or not.

PoB doesn't show a significant improvement in damage, maybe you guys can give me some pointers.

Here's my current gear:

Spoiler

This is my tree: tree

Thanks in advance.
"
StepT escribió:
the cluster jewel tree may be a good idea or not.

Switching to clusters at this level is recommended. This is not a complicated construction, so follow the guide and budget tips from players.

HOAG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruQ_E4A6cXw
"
narval_north escribió:
"
StepT escribió:
the cluster jewel tree may be a good idea or not.

Switching to clusters at this level is recommended. This is not a complicated construction, so follow the guide and budget tips from players.

HOAG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruQ_E4A6cXw

The reason why I'm asking is because I imported my gear in the attached cluster PoB and the DPS is around 10% lower than my current tree, so I was wondering if it was worth dong the switch and if I was missing something.
"
StepT escribió:
"
narval_north escribió:
"
StepT escribió:

The reason why I'm asking is because I imported my gear in the attached cluster PoB and the DPS is around 10% lower

If you imported hardware without clusters? then you can have a lower dps :), so I asked you to take advantage of the players' advice which clusters are budget for us (instead of 2 useful mods, they only have 1).
"
narval_north escribió:

If you imported hardware without clusters? then you can have a lower dps :), so I asked you to take advantage of the players' advice which clusters are budget for us (instead of 2 useful mods, they only have 1).

I have the jewels but I removed 4 passives from the Megalomaniac's side as I'm lvl 95 and the PoB is for lvl 99.

This means that PoB, at lvl 95, shows less DPS for the cluster setup than the non-cluster one, hence why I was asking if it was worth doing.

EDIT: just to make things clearer, what I'm asking is if switching to the cluster jewel setup should be prioritized over getting all the +#% int gear that I'm missing.
Editado por útlima vez por StepT en 6 mar. 2022 7:37:30
ok, made this in league, it's a work in progress. any advice where i can get to do more damage?

My PoB ( lvl 83 Scion )

https://pastebin.com/Qup6wEyF

Editado por útlima vez por Eag1e en 6 mar. 2022 19:02:04
"
StepT escribió:
EDIT: just to make things clearer, what I'm asking is if switching to the cluster jewel setup should be prioritized over getting all the +#% int gear that I'm missing.

Clusters are going to be a bit cheaper than the %int gear. The Cold to the Core and Blanketed Snow double passive versions are only 1-2ex normally, and a bit more if there's added Int on the small passives.

I imported your POB and I want to point out a few things that might help.

First, you have 3 split personality jewels - the cap is two. You have two in your left cluster, and one in the center of the tree above the Witch starting area. The game will prioritize the closest two to the start of your tree, so you're missing some Int and ES there. You can slap a cheap Abyss jewel with Int and either Dex/Int or Strength/Int and some flat ES into that center spot until you get a stronger jewel, like a Watcher's Eye or something.

Second, on your leftmost large cluster, you can drop Deep Chill. The reason for this is, first and foremost, that cold dot multi doesn't do anything for us outside of a small damage boost on Vortex, which isn't why we use Vortex; and secondly, because breaking the full circle on that cluster will give you an extra 3 nodes for the path to your second Split Personality jewel, which gives you an additional 75% increased effect of the jewel for some extra Int and ES.

Third, you can also drop Cold Blooded Killer from the rightmost cluster. You can use the two points you save to grab something like Deep Thoughts on the tree. It's not imperative to grab every node on a cluster. Only grab them if they benefit you. Likewise, it's not imperative to grab a cluster with 3 notables - the most important is Cold to the Core, followed by Blanketed Snow.

Fourth, you can use the new Eldritch currency to roll the 12% spell damage implicit on your gloves into 15% chance to Unnerve on hit (Searing Exarch Implicit) and 3% damage per 100 Int (Eater of Worlds Implicit). You can use the cheapest versions for this, it should be pretty cheap overall to get, and will give you a much higher benefit over the spell damage.

That's just a few quick things you can do for now.
"
RoCKeTs escribió:
"
StepT escribió:
What advices do you have on that?

Look for %int on implicit and not explicit, you will find plenty of them.

Buy the inc int % explicit in league though. Simple reason....

League price ( mine cost me 2 ex )

Similar in Standard will set you back around 100ex roughly
Any advice on how to craft the chest? I have a crusader armor with 30% quality and ive spammed like 500 chaos and got maybe 3 potentials that ended up being crap. I tried using fossils with fundamental and dense etc and nothing. I tried alt spamming as well and regal and just nothing is happening. There has to be a better way or is it just all rng on it. Im not rich ive only got 11 exalts so buying one is out of the question.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional