[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

well if you about my 1.1m dps... i put it's just for numbers xD in reality i run with hypothermia and it's not so lower vs contr destr...so boss dmg still higher like x3 vs map staff and bosses just melts

and yeah uptime of arcane surge and EO 100% even for boss staff
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 1 mar. 2022 10:59:49
"
archwerewolf escribió:
well if you about my 1.1m dps... i put it's just for numbers xD in reality i run with hypothermia and it's not so lower vs contr destr...so boss dmg still higher like x3 vs map staff and bosses just melts
and yeah uptime of arcane surge and EO 100% even for boss staff

You are playing Witch, and not block setup, your dps expected to be way higher indeed with or without controlled destroction, and with less then 2% chance to crit i really doubt EO be proc all the time on bosses, maybe on wave 30 Kosis that is a relative long fight (over 30 secs) :D

And doing "The Feared" where you cant sit down and spam Icestorm like there is no tomorrow but have to move, keeping arcane surge 21/20 up all time is not that easy, since you have to cast Icestorm at last 5x each 4 secs and keep moving.

My goal was find a way to make confortable play, and dont have to worry if EO or AS is off because they dont, with or without High Budget items and have a constant higher possible damage.
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 1 mar. 2022 11:58:58
"
whiterockxx escribió:
Sometimes I come here with crazy ideas about this build... and this time will not be different.
I have been testing a new kind of setup, to improve the damage and smooth gameplay.
And i found a nice one.
What was bothering me with the meta setup?
- The fact of Arcane surge not be up 100% of time on boss fights;
- The fact that elemental overload not be up 100% of the time on boss fights;

All two points above, shows that we can have more damage to make endgame content easer and eventually do it with lower budget gear.

And let me be clear: dont buy that the guys on top DPS of POE.ninja have all that DPS, Awakened Controlled Destroction linked on staff is BAD.. you never proc Elemental Overload, and you miss alot of damage using it! The site dont do the right calcs!

What I changed?
- Moved Arcane Surge to Vortex link and lowered the to level 11 (every 3 uses of vortex the arcane surge procs) so if keep vortex shortcut pressed all the time i'm able to keep arcana surge buff 100% uptime.

The current meta of Icestorm links is:
- Intensity + Inspiration + Conc. Effect + Awknd Ele. Focus + Awknd Cold Pen.

Then i get a free socket on Icestorm link removing the Arcane Surge, what can we squeeze there?
- Well i tried a bunch of things, Elemental Penetration, Energy Leech, Awkned Spell Echo, Faster Casting and others.

So i found a crazy combinaton that seems to do more damage, and i alerdy tested it seriously doing constant Sirus kills and marking the times.

The combination is:
For self cast staff:
- Intensity + Inspiration + Conc. Effect + Awknd Ele. Focus + Trinity + Cold To Fire.

For mapping staff:
Cyclone + Awknd Cast While Channeling + Inspiration + Anomalous Hypothermia + Divergent Elemental Proliferation + Cold To Fire

And replaced the Enfeeble curse for Divergent Flammability.

On bosses, the Trinity and arcane surge buff are up 100% of the time, and things just melt.

It works very well. And despite someone could be thinking i'm crazy, maybe I am :D

What Endgame content i made with this setup:

- 30 waves simulacrum (Deathless)
- Cemetery T16 Farm (Triple Beyond + Full Delirium) - Insane Loot
- All new Bosses farm
- All maven invitations
- Uber Elder + Maven (For fast The feared farm!)

I'm farming the Maven Invitation: The feared +80% for profit, endlesly, and doing it most of time with no deaths, coz i kill the bosses before the others respawn. So the setup work, very well by all means!

I hope I could help :D

This is really cool. Saw your setup on poeninja and was curious to know the logic behind it.

A few questions:

1. Regarding Trinity Support, my understanding is you hit with a majority fire damage Ice storm, gain 50 resonance on ice/lightning, then your Ice Storm deals 30% more damage which converts to more fire damage. So you're getting 30% more cold damage and extra fire damage plus 17% ele pen from Trinity and Cold to Fire. Is this correct?

2. Is the Vessel of Vinktar used to proc lightning damage for Trinity Support, or is there another reason for it? Also do you have other sources of lightning damage in the build?

3. Can you post a video of Sirus and/or 80 quant Feared kill? Would be really interested to see this build in action.

Edited for grammar.
Editado por útlima vez por Jesture en 1 mar. 2022 11:58:53
"
Jesture escribió:

1. Regarding Trinity Support, my understanding is you hit with a majority fire damage Ice storm, gain 50 resonance on ice/lightning, then your Ice Storm deals 30% more damage which converts to more fire damage. So you're getting 30% more cold damage and extra fire damage plus 17% ele pen from Trinity and Cold to Fire. Is this correct?

2. Is the Vessel of Vinktar used to proc lightning damage for Trinity Support, or is there another reason for it? Also do you have other sources of lightning damage in the build?

3. Can you post a video of Sirus and/or 80 quant Feared kill? Would be really interested to see this build in action.

1 - For Trinity proc all 3 Ressonances, you just need 2 Elements hits. The majority of the raw damage comes from fire, but since i run "Bonechill Support on Vortex setup" and "Blanketed Snow" passive on cluster, both gives enemy take increased cold damage/cold pen, it makes the Fire/Cold damage be almost even, then all 3 Ressonances ar completely filled wich gives 50 lower and higher ressonance for all three elements and Proc Trinity full potential.

2 - Vessel of Vinktar is used just to apply shock and gives 10% more damage like Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask do, but remember.. Your uncapped Lightning resist cannot be higher then your cold res when you use the flask, or you will lose the pen effect of the Wise Oak Flask!!!

3 - I've recorded some kills, i'll upload more soon.

The Feared +80% quant kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DvEmdV-ils

If have more questions, just ask

Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 1 mar. 2022 18:55:34
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
Jesture escribió:

1 - For Trinity proc all 3 Ressonances, you just need 2 Elements hits. The majority of the raw damage comes from fire, but since i run "Bonechill Support on Vortex setup" and "Blanketed Snow" passive on cluster, both gives enemy take increased cold damage/cold pen, it makes the Fire/Cold damage be almost even, then all 3 Ressonances ar completely filled wich gives 50 lower and higher ressonance for all three elements and Proc Trinity full potential.

2 - Vessel of Vinktar is used just to apply shock and gives 10% more damage like Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask do, but remember.. Your uncapped Lightning resist cannot be higher then your cold res when you use the flask, or you will lose the pen effect of the Wise Oak Flask!!!

3 - I've recorded some kills, i'll upload more soon.

The Feared +80% quant kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DvEmdV-ils

If have more questions, just ask

Your Build is really interesting. So you keep every thing the same the original POB and just switch up the gem skills on your staff and 1 of the support gem instead of using Enfeeble right ??

One thing really confused me about the original build of Kevlynn is, why does he use EO when he used Controlled Destruction of his staff ? I thought the more crit chance you deal, the more dmg you can get because of EO and CD basically lower your crit down.
Follow few videos doing the content with Trinity setup:

The Maven (skipping the second memory game)

https://youtu.be/hH_SvZTthd8

Maven Invitation : The Forgotten (137% Quantity)

https://youtu.be/zJKpSycrEKw

Maven Invitation : The Twisted (128% Quantity)

https://youtu.be/RnbNbh40ZM4

Maven Invitation : The Elderslayers (85% Quantity)

https://youtu.be/kLKrx54Qzgk

Maven Invitation : The Feared (95% Quantity) (died twice coz i'm lazy to dodge all the stuff :D)

https://youtu.be/1DvEmdV-ils

Sirus

https://youtu.be/9-XuUp5j7MU

Hope you guys enjoy
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 2 mar. 2022 5:23:09
Looks funny your setup

buyed the stones an will try this evening.

As a side note. You have 2 % dmg per qualtiy on your staff but no qualtiy :-)
Hi Kelvynn.

First of all, thanks for the time you put into this build, im "having a blast" so far :)

One question though. You marked Steelwood Stance and Tranquility to be anointed on the amulet and the boots, but in the body armor link section you said to grab Whispers of Doom instead. Which one to be dropped for Whispers of Doom, Steelwood Stance or Tranquility? Both have serious value. Or just path there? The base build is only lvl93, by 97 theres enough points to get Whispers of Doom.
"
whiterockxx escribió:
Sometimes I come here with crazy ideas about this build... and this time will not be different.
I have been testing a new kind of setup, to improve the damage and smooth gameplay.

I hope I could help :D

Just a few questions if you don't mind answering

Do you have a PoB?

Is this viable at around lvl 90?

Do i HAVE to have 2 megalomaniacs? or would cluster jewels suffice?
"
Eag1e escribió:

Just a few questions if you don't mind answering

Do you have a PoB?

Is this viable at around lvl 90?

Do i HAVE to have 2 megalomaniacs? or would cluster jewels suffice?

About PoB, you can import my character on PoB, my account is "whiterockxx" but i can post here when i back from work.

About Megalomaniacs, you dont really need then, they are just the cherry over the cake... they give bonus damage, you can use 2 megalomaniacs with just cold to core until you afford a good one.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional