[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

One question. Is using Lab enchant to increase Cyclone attack speed good idea for this build ???? since higher attack speed can proc more ice storm I assume ??? I m new to this build also.
"
DogeGirl escribió:
One question. Is using Lab enchant to increase Cyclone attack speed good idea for this build ???? since higher attack speed can proc more ice storm I assume ??? I m new to this build also.

No. Only the level of CwC affect how often Icestorm procs. Lab enchants that help are ones that increase effect of one of the curses or reduces their mana reservation so you can add another aura.
Is there any Lab Glove enchant that is doing at least a little bit more than the other ones?
So at this moment i m using Flesh and Stone, Purity of Elements, Clarity and Discipline as my auras. And I have 750 mana left and I think I can squeeze in another aura. Which Aura should I use that help this build ??? Is Defiance banner a good one ???

Also one question. How do Zealoth Oath and Ghost Reaver work together ???? I thought after using Ghost Reaver, you can not regen ES anymore so why still putting point onto Zealoth Oath to regen ES ??????
Editado por útlima vez por DogeGirl en 25 feb. 2022 21:00:20
"
DogeGirl escribió:
So at this moment i m using Flesh and Stone, Purity of Elements, Clarity and Discipline as my auras. And I have 750 mana left and I think I can squeeze in another aura. Which Aura should I use that help this build ??? Is Defiance banner a good one ???

Also one question. How do Zealoth Oath and Ghost Reaver work together ???? I thought after using Ghost Reaver, you can not regen ES anymore so why still putting point onto Zealoth Oath to regen ES ??????

frost shield, spect of the spider

Your life regen and es regen are two separate things. Zealoth change life regen into es regen, GR doesnt block life regen, thats why it works.
"
Gnorakir escribió:
Is there any Lab Glove enchant that is doing at least a little bit more than the other ones?

I think best one is Commandment of Reflection. Chance to create clone of you when you are hit. While the clone does attack, main function is that it takes few hits instead of you.

And you probably already know that you cannot have lab enchantment and annoinment in the boots at the same time.
"
StepT escribió:

Can you please elaborate more on the helmet and the ring?
I did all the other changes and almost doubled my DPS, but I'm not 100% sure of what to do next.

First of all, which ring do you think I need to replace?
About the helmet, changing mine with a +40 int one shows a dps loss on PoB. Is it normal?

Thanks.

Your best in slot helmet is like the one in the guide, please look at it and try to think why - that will help you in future, what to upgrade next. Im also going to explain why. The most expensive mods on items for this build are +%int, for now you can skip that mod on the helmet, but its your endgame goal. Your tree, all your items and overall concept of the build is focused on stacking inteligence. For now pob can show you that your uniq helmet is better because you dont have many +%int on other items. Also it wouldn't be better vs helemt +50int +8%int. The more inteligence you have the more dmg you are doing. Mods like %spell dmagae, %cold damage, %damage, %elemental damage are adding to your dps but not as much as +int and %int/%attributs together.

You said you have only 2 ex so i wasnt listing all +%int items for you to upgrade, but i will do it now. For endgame finished build you should have:
Helemt +50 int, +6-10% int, +es,+res
Body armor +50int, +9-12%int, es, res, +%increased attributes
Rings +50int, +6%int, es, res
Belt +50int, +13-15%int, es, res
Gloves +50int, es, res, aspect of the spider

Please look at the guide section abput items, there is all and more than what i have written.

Final note, stacking attributes is now in meta so those items are expensive. Upgrade one at a time when you can afford it. For now you can also buy pure talent jewel for your tree and switch diamond flask for some more usefull (we dont need more critical chance). Also when you are buing new items, especially uniq, try to buy them with the highest rolls. Whispering ice and cyclopean coil are easy to buy with max rolls. You can think those are tiny % and dont matter, but they do.
Editado por útlima vez por Koscigrob en 26 feb. 2022 12:06:59
Thank you so much Koscigrob for replying.

Spect of Spider reserved 25% mana so I dont think I can squeeze it in, maybe I can use Aura that reserve 10-15% mana only. ALso, I dont think Frost Shield is an aura.

So when GR does not block Life Regen and Zealoth change life regen to ES, it "cheat the system" and when u stay still, it still gain ES regen right ???

Also, why does he take Whisper of DOom node ? that part also confused me a litte bit. I checked his POB and he is using Elemental Weakness, Enfeeble and Frosbite as his auto trigger curse when he got hit. So what does that node do to those 3 curses ??? Does it apply a 4th curse to the enemy or what ??? And on the Elemental Weakness gem it say "Curse gains Doom when you cast the Spell yourself", so when it procs by CWDT, does my character gain Doom ??? And what does Doom does ?
In the guide he use Culling Strike but in his POB he uses Elemental Weakness. Why tho ?

And the last question is the Curse of Elemental Weakness does -45% elemental resist and does it stack with frostbite that does - 45 cold resist to make it into -90% Cold Resist. Is that the reason he uses both of those curses ?

Sorry Im new so there are too many noob question.

Thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por DogeGirl en 26 feb. 2022 13:41:58
"
DogeGirl escribió:
Thank you so much Koscigrob for replying.

Spect of Spider reserved 25% mana so I dont think I can squeeze it in, maybe I can use Aura that reserve 10-15% mana only. ALso, I dont think Frost Shield is an aura.

So when GR does not block Life Regen and Zealoth change life regen to ES, it "cheat the system" and when u stay still, it still gain ES regen right ???

Also, why does he take Whisper of DOom node ? that part also confused me a litte bit. I checked his POB and he is using Elemental Weakness, Enfeeble and Frosbite as his auto trigger curse when he got hit. So what does that node do to those 3 curses ??? Does it apply a 4th curse to the enemy or what ??? And on the Elemental Weakness gem it say "Curse gains Doom when you cast the Spell yourself", so when it procs by CWDT, does my character gain Doom ??? And what does Doom does ?
In the guide he use Culling Strike but in his POB he uses Elemental Weakness. Why tho ?

And the last question is the Curse of Elemental Weakness does -45% elemental resist and does it stack with frostbite that does - 45 cold resist to make it into -90% Cold Resist. Is that the reason he uses both of those curses ?

Sorry Im new so there are too many noob question.

Thank you.

Remember the Aspect of Spider aura is also affected by the increases in Mana Reservation Efficiency, with all the nodes taken as in the guide, there is more than enough mana to fit Discipline, Clarity, Aspect of Spider and Purity of Elements.

Whispers of Doom give you +1 curse. By default you can only apply 1 curse, Occultist ascendency gives +1 curse, and Whispers gives +1 for a total of 3 (Ele Weakness, Enfeeble, Frostbite).You can ignore the Doom portion of the gem as that only applies to self-cast curses, which we are not doing.

if i have enough resists, would swapping out a resist implicit ring for an opal ring be beneficial to the build?

I ask as hope to swap out this ring to something more beneficial as the chaos resist is wasted

Editado por útlima vez por Eag1e en 27 feb. 2022 8:26:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional