[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
narval_north escribió:
"
Eag1e escribió:

I just checked your tree, and personally, i would replace one of your brute force jewel for, as and when you can afford it ofc, am emperor's wit jewel ( 6% increased int ). might actually give more int than brute strength

Thank you for your interest, but ... you propose Emperor's Mastery = 45ex when I recently spent 20 ex on crafting% int, 2x ring, boody armor, gloves and belt and I'm still working to get Hillock's Veil,% increased attributes what I already seems like an exaggeration, with 2.5K int and 11.5K ES. I went the farthest with this character to lvl 99, but then I lost to the boredom of doing 1 and for the safety of the same map for 1% progress. If my wife doesn't break my pc, maybe I will.
With the kind of hardware you have, it is a waste of dps not to move to a cluster tree.

Yeah, jewels like that can be pricey, but because i have been playing a long time, they are mainly left overs from old builds.

I'll definitely look into a large cluster to start, or even medium, see what skills are beneficial to me, as i think i have all the main nodes needed for this build covered

And by the way, i said Emperor's WIT, not Mastery

Editado por útlima vez por Eag1e en 24 feb. 2022 5:10:06
Was able to switch to Cluster / Split Personality tree at level 88, got an easy CttC jewel and the switch gave me 10% increased damage and 1,2k ES. Very lovely upgrade! Now for more levels and farm to upgrade my gear!

Loving the build this league :)

Fell in love with the Peninsula map, because the boss itself causes the nearby enemies to not die, so for the fun of it, it was possible with the AoE staff to just keep the boss frozen till it died xD
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Step 1: Can start with an ilvl 77-79 Vaal Regalia base with no influence and then fossil craft it with Dense+Fundamental until you get a decent ES and a flat Int suffix. ES and Int must roll naturally, you cannot craft them yourself. Or skip that and just buy one with those stats - such chests are not very rare or expensive.

Step 2: You need to have 1 suffix - the flat Int. Can try annulling extra suffixes. I bought and annulled 2 or 3 chests until I got 1 suffix without losing ES.

Step 3: If it has only 2 prefixes - craft a junk prefix. And then Crusader slam it. Unlike the helmet, the chance of getting %int suffix is not guaranteed, it's 1/3. If you don't get it - find another base and try again.

Step 4: Craft 6% Attr. Unveil chests with 'Hillock's Veil' mod to unlock this craft. Or just find somebody who has it.

You can try Dense+Fundamental fossils on the influenced regalia, but it seems like a low chance to me. At least I haven't had any success with that.

Last league it took me 5 Crusader slams to get %int. This league I got lucky on the first try.

Tried dense+fundamental on influenced shaper regalia, would not recommend. Currently used around 180 dense+fundamental spams. :X Now im poor and might try to farm currency for a crafted one instead, my rng feels bad this league.
Editado por útlima vez por auc_martin en 24 feb. 2022 11:26:22
"
auc_martin escribió:

Tried dense+fundamental on influenced shaper regalia, would not recommend. Currently used around 180 dense+fundamental spams. :X Now im poor and might try to farm currency for a crafted one instead, my rng feels bad this league.

Usualy i do with Deafening Essence of Spite.. span until you get a good ES... and a free suffixes.

Now that Essences are cheap this ia a good way to do it!
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
auc_martin escribió:

Usualy i do with Deafening Essence of Spite.. span until you get a good ES... and a free suffixes.

Now that Essences are cheap this ia a good way to do it!

On a vaal regalia ilvl 77-79 without influence and you slam it later? Or a already influenced one? =)

"
On a vaal regalia ilvl 77-79 without influence and you slam it later? Or a already influenced one? =)

personally, try on an influenced as might hit both at same time but try to make sure armour is 30% first
Hi everyone,
first time playing this one as a casual player and I need help on what to upgrade next as my damage feels a little bit low on bosses.

My budget at the moment is around 2ex, which I know is not ideal but that's all I have.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Here's my tree with jewels (don't know how to link them in this post):

Link
Editado por útlima vez por StepT en 25 feb. 2022 7:25:33
"
Eag1e escribió:
Is there something wrong with PoB? So far i have had 4 different set of numbers show, and i haven't changed any gear, gems etc =,=

Ok, can someone advise me on what i can improve on for damage as i THINK i'm only doing about 125k dps

This is my PoB if it actually works

https://pastebin.com/sHA5Ncz9

You have only 2100 int, but have many %int mods. There is a boundry after which adding flat int is more profitable than adding %int. For that you can add flat int in the second ring, but you will lose res. Kiara's flask gives you 20% cast speed which is helpfull only with selfcast, so i would switch it for wise oak and made uncapped cold res the highest.
"
StepT escribió:
Hi everyone,
first time playing this one as a casual player and I need help on what to upgrade next as my damage feels a little bit low on bosses.

My budget at the moment is around 2ex, which I know is not ideal but that's all I have.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Link

Helmet with int 40+ and double res is a few c.
Second ring same as above.
6s whispering ice is 10c.
Enchant on astramantis ~80c.
Atziri promise flask 1c.
Wise oaks flask is 1c.

Not even 2 ex and so much improvment.. Those are a few quick i wasnt looking on tree.
"
Koscigrob escribió:
"
StepT escribió:
Hi everyone,

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Link

Helmet with int 40+ and double res is a few c.
Second ring same as above.
6s whispering ice is 10c.
Enchant on astramantis ~80c.
Atziri promise flask 1c.
Wise oaks flask is 1c.

Not even 2 ex and so much improvment.. Those are a few quick i wasnt looking on tree.

Can you please elaborate more on the helmet and the ring?
I did all the other changes and almost doubled my DPS, but I'm not 100% sure of what to do next.

First of all, which ring do you think I need to replace?
About the helmet, changing mine with a +40 int one shows a dps loss on PoB. Is it normal?

Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional