[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
goddamn it would probably take me 3 leagues to afford all that stuff

Ah, now this is where forward planning comes in.

Most the stuff i brough, i got at start of league cheap, as in VERY cheap. Then, i farmed currency as best i could, and after that, i did alot of crafting myself. Some i sold to make currency so i could afford more crafting etc.

This is why, i try to choose a build at start, then make it as best i can.

But one big piece of advice, buy the base item of what you need, then build on it. Works out so much cheaper
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
If I have two large cluster jewels with blanketed snow and cold to the core, 2 split personalities and 2 megalomaniacs with only cold to the core (to make them affordable) that should be way better than classic/no cluster version of the build?

yes, by a lot!

I just made that transition a couple of days ago, still the same gear (which is very crappy btw). MUCH more damage and surviveablity with the cluster version

you can get away with the "cheap" version on a lot of things.

like: a regular sulfur flask is also pretty good, dont need the unique
the brut force gems also come with 1% elemental penetration which ironically is cheaper then just the 1%cold pen
the %int on rings can also be corrupted (synth is better because you can still alter/quali it) but with a couple of cheap base rings you can try vaaling for the %int implicit (but you might want to skip on catalyst in those for now, just a cheap base)
watchers eye: mana to es is very expensive, you can get away with another mod for the mean time
craft the rares either with essence or fossil (or dont! i still need to buy a lot of those myself :P)

Hi, i followed the non-cluster one. I have the same dps as the non-cluster pob but unfortunately i cant fully clear t16 alch and go maps while holding down cyclone. I need to stop 1-2 second to clear some mobs and that just bums me out. How can i upgrade this? I only have 5ex left

https://pobb.in/A1jjYhSzfYa-
Editado por útlima vez por ElilGathien en 29 mar. 2022 13:09:06
Have you got vortex on left key, frost shield middle key, and cyclone on right key?

I literally don't stop cycloning, as i press left mouse key while holding down right mouse key, same goes for middle key.

Your helm could also do with an upgrade, tbh, your lacking int ALOT.

try to get a Hunter influenced helm ( iLVL 76+ ) and spam deafening essence of spite
"
Eag1e escribió:
Have you got vortex on left key, frost shield middle key, and cyclone on right key?

I literally don't stop cycloning, as i press left mouse key while holding down right mouse key, same goes for middle key.

Your helm could also do with an upgrade, tbh, your lacking int ALOT.

try to get a Hunter influenced helm ( iLVL 76+ ) and spam deafening essence of spite

Yes, holding left+right click. I meant that to kill a rare pack i need to cyclone around them 1-2 second before moving on the next pack. Real DPS is so low.

For the helmet opinion, i copied better helms into my pob and they give little dps increases.
Started league with this build and its the first time when I killed all bosses and completed all invitations. HOGM and Simulacrum also done.

Some items were expensive (chest 8ex, synth ring 2ex at the start,amu 3ex, jewels), some crafted myself (helmet, belt, gloves). Bottled faith dropped for me from cortex. Character is set to public so you can see the tree and clusters. For making currency I've farmed bosses for invitations, guardians maps and theirs fragments.
"
Koscigrob escribió:
Started league with this build and its the first time when I killed all bosses and completed all invitations. HOGM and Simulacrum also done.

Some items were expensive (chest 8ex, synth ring 2ex at the start,amu 3ex, jewels), some crafted myself (helmet, belt, gloves). Bottled faith dropped for me from cortex. Character is set to public so you can see the tree and clusters. For making currency I've farmed bosses for invitations, guardians maps and theirs fragments.

Sweet gear you got there, and yes, the prices you quoted were in the same ball park as mine.

Just a quick question, you managed lvl 30 simu solo?

PoB?
"
Eag1e escribió:
Sweet gear you got there, and yes, the prices you quoted were in the same ball park as mine.

Just a quick question, you managed lvl 30 simu solo?

PoB?

Yes, second try. At first I died at 29th wave, but that was my first time ever trying and at the second try 4 portals left after completition.
Im cyclocing through all monsters trying to spread them a little and avoid some of theirs missiles leaving boss/es to the last. Most of the time Im facetanking the boss, when Im seeing he is channelling his attack Im frostblinking to his back and facetanking again. At the 30th wave managed to split bosses and take them one on one.

Pob:
https://pastebin.com/TMkdHLmr

edit: as a side note I can afford the second ring with %int, but I don't think i need more dmg and replacing my current would mess up my uncapped res - all on 81%.
Editado por útlima vez por Koscigrob en 30 mar. 2022 9:01:16
Hello, can some one help me? I play on Wishpering ice with my friend cursebot, so I don't need CWDT setup with curses.
Can I replace it with something useful? Im playing on PS5 HC.
Editado por útlima vez por BlackFatMouse en 30 mar. 2022 11:57:29
"
Yes, second try. At first I died at 29th wave, but that was my first time ever trying and at the second try 4 portals left after completition.
Im cyclocing through all monsters trying to spread them a little and avoid some of theirs missiles leaving boss/es to the last. Most of the time Im facetanking the boss, when Im seeing he is channelling his attack Im frostblinking to his back and facetanking again. At the 30th wave managed to split bosses and take them one on one.

Pob:
https://pastebin.com/TMkdHLmr

edit: as a side note I can afford the second ring with %int, but I don't think i need more dmg and replacing my current would mess up my uncapped res - all on 81%.

I have yet to try simu, might try it, see how i get on

I DID check your PoB and swapped out i of my megalomaniac jewels though as i have PLENTY of es

https://pastebin.com/PqYyPjEe

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional