[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Cheap alternatives for fresh characters:

Editado por útlima vez por heyu en 17 dic. 2019 0:47:37
"
Adisprox escribió:
Okay i managed to get better rings now,and it does feel better. Btw guys, how much dps is your icestorm when you press C , my is 11,5k when standing and it goes up to 18k in combat, is it low?

No int on chest, no fertile mind near Sentinel, Didn't pick up trickery in the tree, no Astramentis (the 1% damage per 15 int isnt as good)
"
heyu escribió:

Cheap alternatives for fresh characters:

String of Servitude its a good ideia too, 18% int for 1c-2c
For me it feels like I'm getting hit too much. Atm I have around 3.6k Energy Shield with Aura and even in white maps there are groups of mobs, that almost take all the shield with a few hits. Also I feel damage is lacking, altough I'm around 1.3k Int right now.

Am I missing something in the tree or essential equipment? Thanks for your help :) (My characters are open to see in my profile)
"
Shatiya escribió:
For me it feels like I'm getting hit too much. Atm I have around 3.6k Energy Shield with Aura and even in white maps there are groups of mobs, that almost take all the shield with a few hits. Also I feel damage is lacking, altough I'm around 1.3k Int right now.

Am I missing something in the tree or essential equipment? Thanks for your help :) (My characters are open to see in my profile)

Pain attunement doing nothing for you, try to have at least 30 int on rares, and try to kinda offscreen monsters.
Body armour with The Crusader influence can have %increased int(suffix), ilvl 75 for t1 12% max, so its a alternative for shaper regalia.
Helmet's need to be The Hunter to roll %int
"
Yuzlol escribió:
"
Nexas01 escribió:
As a guide, how much ES should I be aiming to get in the second half of the Acts? I feel too low at 1.4k (even with Discipline) in Act 8 to commit to CI.

i switched to CI with lvl39.
Right before i fought mala.
i had about 1.6k es and roughly 600 int.

For now i dont have any problems with any encounter... and i dont skip any of them on hc.

Dang - what kind of godly equipment did you have lol
"
Nexas01 escribió:
"
Yuzlol escribió:
"
Nexas01 escribió:
As a guide, how much ES should I be aiming to get in the second half of the Acts? I feel too low at 1.4k (even with Discipline) in Act 8 to commit to CI.

i switched to CI with lvl39.
Right before i fought mala.
i had about 1.6k es and roughly 600 int.

For now i dont have any problems with any encounter... and i dont skip any of them on hc.

Dang - what kind of godly equipment did you have lol

Tbh... the same gear he recommended in his 2.6 version for leveling as CI.
Just some cheap uniques... as amu i bought for 3c carnage hearth.. and for the rest some 1alc es/int stuff.
Wall of text incoming.......

For those who don't understand new Atlas mechanics here are some findings i got when running maps to progress Atlas completion. I am currently at 107/154

Start doing Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 maps.

When you enter a Tier 3 map that is located in each of those 4 corner region a quest to find a specific conqueror will appear. Clear the map then clear 2 more DIFFERENT maps in the same area (Tier 3 to Tier 5 - maps don't have to be run consecutively, you can farm others to get them if you don't have them yet) and after you do this go to hideout, talk to Kirac, then to Zana end enter a new free map from Zana meniu to fight a specific conqueror.

Kill map boss then enter an arena, kill the specific conqueror that spawn and get as reward a watch stone (blue, yellow, read, green) depending of the area you defeated the specific conqueror.

Put the watch stone in the specific stash left of the atlas interface (you can only put it in a specific slot)

Do this procedure 3 more times for each of the other 3 corners and you will get all first 4 watch stones.

Put those 3 others in the stash on the left of the Atlas interface in their only allowed slot.

After this to get more watch stones things start to complicate a bit:

You need to start upgrade the tier of all maps from 1 region by socketing 1 of the watch stones you got in the bubble with 4 slots that appears in each region.

I started again from one of the corners (putting a watch stone with a colour different that the one i got from that corner boss) but you can start also in one of the middle regions where you don't have yet a watchstone acquired if you did corners first.

When you socket a watch stone in one of the regions your maps from that region will upgrade tier by 3 level i think.

If you put in one of the corners Tier 3 become 6 , Tier 4 become 7 and Tier 5 become 8.

You now have to run at least Tier 6 maps that you have to drop some of the upgraded Tier 6-8 maps from that corner.

When you get a Tier 6-8 map from the corner where you socketed the watch stone open that map and a new quest will trigger to find another conquer in that area.

After you clean the map and 2 more DIFFERENT Tier 6-8 from that area you get again from Kirac a quest to go to a citadel to fight that conquer. Talk to Zana , open again the free map from her menu , kill the boss of the map , enter the portal and fight the conqueror.

After you kill it, take the watch stone he drops and put in the stash in Atlas interface in the slot near the previous one you got from that corner.

Repeat with the same corner the procedure but replace the previous socketed one with one of those 2 from warehouse that you still missing from that corner.

One more thing you need to know, if you go with mouse over an empty slot from watch stone warehouse on the left of Atlas you will see a numeric value that tells you how many watch stones you need to socket in that area to get the missing watch stone for that area.

if you socket 2 watch stones in 1 area maps from that area will upgrade with 7 levels so Tier 3 become 10, Tier 4 become 11 Tier 5 become 12

I managed to complete up to now 3 corners with all 4 stones and i upgraded maps from those corners up to Tier 14.

For the 4th corner it says that to get those 3 remaining watch stones i need to socket in the bubble from that area 3 stones so my maps will upgrade from Tier 3 to Tier 12 and Tier 5 to Tier 14. With 4 stones socketed values would be i think for Tier 3 --->14 and Tier 5---> T16

When you acquire 4 different watch stones for at least 4 different areas i think all the conquerors (guardians) quest are completed and you can trigger the quest for the final boss of the Atlas --> Sirius who from what i have seen in the videos is way, way more difficult and rippy than Uber Elder.

Some detailed info you can find in this video also:

https://youtu.be/D4MX7EKHhuc

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 17 dic. 2019 11:01:02
Thank you, Lilian. Maybe I can understand how it work soon xD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional