[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Collecting fkin organs just break my Rampage experience. I hope GGG patch the game with an auto collect thing for those so I can't stop from spinning every 1 sec!

GGG please fire the fkin designer who thought of this collect every fkin piece thing it's worse than throwing nets back in Bestiary!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 dic. 2019 2:37:24
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Collecting fkin organs just break my Rampage experience. I hope GGG patch the game with an auto collect thing for those so I can't stop from spinning every 1 sec!

GGG please fire the fkin designer who thought of this collect every fkin piece thing it's worse than throwing nets back in Bestiary!

We're in luck! GGG tweeted about it:

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1206388935313641473?s=09
"
ZiiimZooon escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

We're in luck! GGG tweeted about it:

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1206388935313641473?s=09

That's good news indeed, i can focus now on game instead of collecting every shitty thing from the ground :)
Was best league start for me ever. Found early a tabula sold and bougt all unique items i needed.
I cant play as much as lilian or kelvyn but never was so fast at 71 and will jump to maps soon.
Astra was really cheap at the beginning but cant buy because miss 2 chaos from tabula sell. And now they are extremly expensive.

but the rest of the league is relly great. A league for the build as we dont need to run arround and do what we can do best. kill bosses.

This league its really helpfoul to switch early ci if you do the methamorph contend while leveling. There are really big chaos degen or explosion, that killed me often bevor switch to ci.
Also there are small worms i think they explode and killed me a lot of times.
Now i die only all 10 or 12 metamorph encounter as they do any unexpected big dmg spike and i am oneshot with 3 k es in act 9. thats scary.
But all in all i love this contend and again this build.

btw. Astra is 70c
ploymath is 23 c so its the same
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 16 dic. 2019 5:46:47
Hello. I have some problems with my damage. What piece of gear should i work firt or i need to swap some talents?
Right now i have 6.5k dmg in my HO. Can't clear all legion chest with this too=(. Thanks for your help!

Sorry for bad English=(.
I'm not sure about amulet, as there is no % intelligence anymore on amu (?) and the new quality mechanic I wonder if Astramentis is the best in slot?
As a guide, how much ES should I be aiming to get in the second half of the Acts? I feel too low at 1.4k (even with Discipline) in Act 8 to commit to CI.
Hi

I had 1,7k in act 8 and died only to methamorph encounter. How many int do you have. With the unique setup from guide (unique helm gloves belt shoes and chest it should be doable) not in hc ofc.
And the metamorph encounter are really ripy.
"
Tr1d escribió:
I'm not sure about amulet, as there is no % intelligence anymore on amu (?) and the new quality mechanic I wonder if Astramentis is the best in slot?

It just might be.

As the % attributes T1 is now 6 - 9% and I'm not sure if the % damage per 15 int mod still exists.

I finally got a whoop I could afford and bought a WE.

Followed by quickly crafting

I dont have the currency to finish but it'll do for now.
Editado por útlima vez por Comfyasabadger en 16 dic. 2019 9:42:20
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Hi

I had 1,7k in act 8 and died only to methamorph encounter. How many int do you have. With the unique setup from guide (unique helm gloves belt shoes and chest it should be doable) not in hc ofc.
And the metamorph encounter are really ripy.

I have about 680 with my equips. Maybe I should look into upgrading my gear?

Yeah, I only die to Metamorph encounters at the moment.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional