[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Comfyasabadger escribió:

I finally got a whoop I could afford and bought a WE.

Followed by quickly crafting

I dont have the currency to finish but it'll do for now.

That's nice, I'm still stuck on "2 green in WI" > >

My damage start lacking... also without WE es on hit I'm starting to struggling surviving on tier 12+... :(

Apperently you can get increased intelligence on helmets
"
Nexas01 escribió:
As a guide, how much ES should I be aiming to get in the second half of the Acts? I feel too low at 1.4k (even with Discipline) in Act 8 to commit to CI.

i switched to CI with lvl39.
Right before i fought mala.
i had about 1.6k es and roughly 600 int.

For now i dont have any problems with any encounter... and i dont skip any of them on hc.
Are there any recommended flasks and their suffixes/affixes please?
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

btw. Astra is 70c
ploymath is 23 c so its the same

There's a subtle point here. Buy three cards, turn them in, get a killer astra (say 10/94.) Reroll the 10 to a 15 or 16 with a blessed orb. Sell that amulet for 90c. But 3 more cards for 69c, try again.

If you get a crappy roll on the astra, you keep it, since it is more than good enough anyway. (You can minmax it next week.)

If you get a great roll, sell it and try again.

----------------------

While everyone's mind is fresh on their levelling experience, I wanted to ask people how long it took them to level and what they spent their time on.

1. It took me about 6 hours to hit level 39, even with two lifesprigs. Partly due to switching from freezing pulse to mines to ice nova. Ice nova finally worked for me. I really tried to make mines work this time, but failed. I cannot stand the delay. Took me about an hour to find items with the proper number of links and easily colorable to get all of my spell gems in place at 39.

2. Switched to CI at level 56. Spent another hour trading for gear. Kelvynn's post of his level 58 gear made me realize I didn't remember about the Doedre's pieces, so thanks man.

3. Level 61 at 13.2 hours played right now. Still trying to get to content that is higher level than me but I kill too fast...

I usually hit maps late Sunday night at around 20 hours played. I'll probably do a bit better this time. Usually about 3 hours of that is spent trying to trade for gear that fits. (The gear phases are: the level 39 all gems phase; the level 57-ish CI phase; the level 70-ish int/ES/resist phase; then beginning to minmax.)

I regret spending Friday trying a summoner build. Zombies got very nerfed (I hit 38 in 3.8 in about 2 hours played with a summoner build I did for fun, so I thought, hey, I can hit maps fast and gather loot to fund my WI char... nope.)
Okay i managed to get better rings now,and it does feel better. Btw guys, how much dps is your icestorm when you press C , my is 11,5k when standing and it goes up to 18k in combat, is it low?
Took on Merc Izaro at Lv 69 with only 2368 ES...was still using all the leveling uniques and had some serious close calls but got him on the first try.

Afterwards I bought a cheapo Vaal Regalia (460 ES) and my ES went up to 3800...lol I should have done that before the fight but it was a lot of fun and a good challenge. :)
"
Comfyasabadger escribió:
"
Tr1d escribió:
I'm not sure about amulet, as there is no % intelligence anymore on amu (?) and the new quality mechanic I wonder if Astramentis is the best in slot?

It just might be.

As the % attributes T1 is now 6 - 9% and I'm not sure if the % damage per 15 int mod still exists.

I finally got a whoop I could afford and bought a WE.

Followed by quickly crafting

I dont have the currency to finish but it'll do for now.

How much that base costs you? Also did you alt spam it and regal orb or did you do something else? And how did you get double increased energy shield?
Editado por útlima vez por Makek93 en 16 dic. 2019 18:40:41
Hello guys complete noob here. I recently unlocked scion and wanted to try that character out. The ranger i am currently using seems kind of weak plus its the highest level i have ever had infact ive only tried PoE once before and im not really sure if its something i should be playing as a completely new character. Would this build be easier to play for someone thats new to the game? Also, i need a little help with abbreviations what is "ES" that he mentions a few times. Ive managed to find like 10 chaos orbs so i might be able to afford some of the gear for this character maybe especially the staff.
"
ZiiimZooon escribió:

Apperently you can get increased intelligence on helmets

New Item
Hubris Circlet
Hunter Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedEnergyShield8
Prefix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedEnergyShieldPercent7_
Prefix: {range:1}SpellAddedColdDamageInfluence3_
Suffix: {range:1}PercentageIntelligenceInfluence2
Suffix: {range:1}Intelligence10