First two Stacked Deck drops of the league, one was junk...while the other:

I love you, Rngesus! :-D
"
SasoriOtoko escribió:
First two Stacked Deck drops of the league, one was junk...while the other:

I love you, Rngesus! :-D

Want to see some luck?

First Red Elder (lv 83)

and then the identified jewel - more than 30 exalt probably :)

amulet - 1 ex

ilv85 Elder Two-Toned Boots - 4 ex
How does this build fare against juiced up t14+ metamorphs and awakener/elderslayers? I haven’t played this build since Legacy and I thought this might be a good boss killer for the league, since I used to use it for that purpose. I’m struggling against bosses with my squishier builds and I remembered WI being pretty tanky.
"
Graiaule escribió:

While everyone's mind is fresh on their levelling experience, I wanted to ask people how long it took them to level and what they spent their time on.

Imho, just hit 40 lvl in Dried Lake (after 2-3 hours of pure torment, not gonna lie), buy some ES items, take CI and Ghost Reaver, get like 2k+ ES and breeze through content. Nothing can kill you, really.

This is my character so far:
Spoiler

Staff and Astramentis are farmed thanks to my first character, but I bought rest items for like 5-6c total. Even tho u can't get Astra right now, 10c budget can give you easy 2k ES pool and allow you to finish story mode in like ~3 hours.

"
Tzarbite escribió:

How does this build fare against juiced up t14+ metamorphs and awakener/elderslayers? I haven’t played this build since Legacy and I thought this might be a good boss killer for the league, since I used to use it for that purpose. I’m struggling against bosses with my squishier builds and I remembered WI being pretty tanky.

Historically, WI is one of the best build to solo kill bosses. I managed to kill every atlas boss except for Awakener on my starter - ED Trickster, 100c value, 4k hp 40% dodge and other shit stats. If that character was able to complete it, I'm definitely sure WI will outclass it.

Not sure about Awakener tho, that fight was different. You can't hit him 24/7, tons of stupid dot clouds etc., I don't know. I'm going to finish my WI asap and let you guys know how it performs in pure endgame this league.

"
Makek93 escribió:
"
Comfyasabadger escribió:
"
Tr1d escribió:
I'm not sure about amulet, as there is no % intelligence anymore on amu (?) and the new quality mechanic I wonder if Astramentis is the best in slot?

It just might be.

As the % attributes T1 is now 6 - 9% and I'm not sure if the % damage per 15 int mod still exists.

I finally got a whoop I could afford and bought a WE.

Followed by quickly crafting

I dont have the currency to finish but it'll do for now.

How much that base costs you? Also did you alt spam it and regal orb or did you do something else? And how did you get double increased energy shield?

I don't remember how much the base was sorry. It wasnt alot.

I alt spam and regal.
"
Comfyasabadger escribió:
"
Makek93 escribió:

It just might be.

As the % attributes T1 is now 6 - 9% and I'm not sure if the % damage per 15 int mod still exists.

I finally got a whoop I could afford and bought a WE.

Followed by quickly crafting

I dont have the currency to finish but it'll do for now.

How much that base costs you? Also did you alt spam it and regal orb or did you do something else? And how did you get double increased energy shield?

I don't remember how much the base was sorry. It wasnt alot.

I alt spam and regal.[/quote]

Ok I managed to craft pretty good one:

Now I'm going to kill pale council and multimod it. Any tips what should I craft with 6% increased attributes?
Editado por útlima vez por Makek93 en 17 dic. 2019 18:50:50
"
Makek93 escribió:

Now I'm going to kill pale council and multimod it. Any tips what should I craft with 6% increased attributes?

All you can do is craft multi, 6% incr, and %ES/Life.
Hm first char raider - frost blades...got to Sirius...omg dat boss...mb gona return to old Ice Queen? xD
How is build vs league mechanics?
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Makek93 escribió:

Flat Int ? Or mult craft is a suffix?
Editado por útlima vez por DKhronos en 17 dic. 2019 19:35:14
"
DKhronos escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Makek93 escribió:

Flat Int ? Or mult craft is a suffix?

Multicraft is a suffix. 12% incr is a suffix. 6% incr is a suffix. And you get three suffixes.

Flat int craft is 30 int max; 6% incr will generally give you more int.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional