[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Tzarbite escribió:
How does this build fare against juiced up t14+ metamorphs and awakener/elderslayers? I haven’t played this build since Legacy and I thought this might be a good boss killer for the league, since I used to use it for that purpose. I’m struggling against bosses with my squishier builds and I remembered WI being pretty tanky.

Doing t14+ metamorphs and bosses with lvl 4 awakening atm and chiseled/rare/corrupted - no problems. (1.8k int, 7.5k es)
Got this how best to proceed?

regal and hope or better imprint?
I've started using this build and I gotta say it is great. I was having a lot of problems right after Act 10 - me being 1-shotted mostly - but after buying some budget gear and getting my resists maxed out it is very good and very fun. Gonna save up my currency for a big upgrade at some point, maybe Astramentis or Watcher's Eye?
Astramentis is really good for this build. And cyclopeon coil also. Sometimes you get a cheap one.
Watchers eye are unbelivable expensive this league. I would first take the other two.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

It's not worth imprinting. Good luck with a regal.

You really really want T1 % to ES or T1 max ES. Last league the first one I made took ~400 alts, and the second ~2000 alts. (I made two so I could alternate rerolls to try to max out the item.)

By the way, you should have used a perfect fossil to hit 28%-30% quality first.

How has the late game stuff felt for you guys so far? Failed two cortex fights yesterday but idk if it’s just because it’s a new fight for me, bad map mods (40% ele dmg reduction and 60% less effect of curse), or if just not strong enough for it. Has me worried about my ability to do awakener even though I do have a decent amount of room to grow. Anyone farther along had any Uber elder, Cortex, or Awakener experiences?
"
LilUglyPolo escribió:
How has the late game stuff felt for you guys so far? Failed two cortex fights yesterday but idk if it’s just because it’s a new fight for me, bad map mods (40% ele dmg reduction and 60% less effect of curse), or if just not strong enough for it. Has me worried about my ability to do awakener even though I do have a decent amount of room to grow. Anyone farther along had any Uber elder, Cortex, or Awakener experiences?

Uber Elder with 9-10k ES and around 2000 INT is easy doable if you know the fight and dodge some skills here and there, Cortex fight seemed to me back in the synthesis league even easier, killed like 10-12 in that league with no issues with decent gear though.

The new boss I haven't tested it yet, but from what I saw it seems kinda a clusterfuck fight with bad mechanics, and prolly will fail my first tries until I start to learn the fight and also get higher ES and damage (currently sitting on 9k ES, 2239 INT and around 35K Shaper average hit)

T14 Conquerors I did all 4 up to now deathless with no issues.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 dic. 2019 9:32:54
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

It's not worth imprinting. Good luck with a regal.

You really really want T1 % to ES or T1 max ES. Last league the first one I made took ~400 alts, and the second ~2000 alts. (I made two so I could alternate rerolls to try to max out the item.)

By the way, you should have used a perfect fossil to hit 28%-30% quality first.

Damn I didn't know about perfect fossil.
Is there some other way I can make this better quality?
"
Makek93 escribió:

Damn I didn't know about perfect fossil.
Is there some other way I can make this better quality?

Level 3 hillock in fortification.
"
Nexas01 escribió:
As a guide, how much ES should I be aiming to get in the second half of the Acts? I feel too low at 1.4k (even with Discipline) in Act 8 to commit to CI.

So now in Act 9, Lvl 67 with about 2.9k ES with Discipline active. Definitely better than what I had in Act 8, but not sure of the amount I should be getting.

I've also got this Jewel which grants 14% increased Spell Damage whilst wielding a Staff - not sure if the Whispering Ice is also included? I tried to unequip and equip it, but didn't see any noticeable change in the Damage Range for the Icestorm Skill.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional