[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Elium85 escribió:
So I put 2K alts into an ilvl 81 Shaper Onyx Ammy today and didn't hit Increased Attributes and Increased Damage for every 15 Int. Am I doing something wrong or is that super rare?

You can either look at https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet and figure out the probability yourself, or just count roughly how many alts it takes for you to get either affix, then multiply the two for an estimate for how many alts you'll need to get both. If you're lucky.
"
Elium85 escribió:
So I put 2K alts into an ilvl 81 Shaper Onyx Ammy today and didn't hit Increased Attributes and Increased Damage for every 15 Int. Am I doing something wrong or is that super rare?

Ditch the Shaper base and use a crusader base.

I just hit the money after 1k ish alts

Now to divine and beast craft for the regal.
In case anyone sees this, I wanted to say: I really like this guide. It was a great idea for me to branch out of my usual builds and try this one, and despite my awful gearing and wasting of currencies, it is really fun to play. Levelling with mines is not very fun at all, but once you hit that level and you put the main stuff together and the build clicks, it's awesome. And the guide itself is very detailed and useful, which I appreciated when coming back from a break.

Thanks for this one, and great work.
"
Comfyasabadger escribió:
"
Elium85 escribió:

What's the best way you can go about it I wonder? Not that I will hit something like that in near future... :)
"
Tr1d escribió:
"
Comfyasabadger escribió:
"
Elium85 escribió:

What's the best way you can go about it I wonder? Not that I will hit something like that in near future... :)

Prob just alt spam. Hoping for Int or leech rate on the regal.
Anyone have an average of how many chroms they've used to get 4b2g? I've already sunk like 200-250 in and haven't even been close.
"
CircAGG escribió:
Anyone have an average of how many chroms they've used to get 4b2g? I've already sunk like 200-250 in and haven't even been close.

Around 1k for me...
"
CircAGG escribió:

150 )lucky
"
CircAGG escribió:

Took me around 400 last league. It's a lot easier to get RGBBBB, so just use that while you collect chroms and reroll a second staff. You'll use the Fortify staff for tough bosses, anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 19 dic. 2019 13:58:38
Interestingly the chromatic calculator suggests an average of 161 chromes for 2G 4B https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Type - Avg cost
Chromatic - 161.7
Vorici 1G - 195.1

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional