[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I just got Astramentis amulet with 94 roll, would it be worth to anoint it with mystic talents?
I haven't seen this info yet, but what flasks should I get/use? I have a Wise Oak, and a staunching flask. I'm thinking of getting an Atziri's Promise. Anything else that could improve my build?
Hi loving the build but not sure what I'm doing wrong with my auras. I'm level 59 and have three auras not linked in my gloves. Total mana reserve is 85% but for some reason when I hover over the last one activated it is grayed out in action bar and says not enough mana.

71 year old noob trying to play a cool build and need help lol
"
Hi loving the build but not sure what I'm doing wrong with my auras. I'm level 59 and have three auras not linked in my gloves. Total mana reserve is 85% but for some reason when I hover over the last one activated it is grayed out in action bar and says not enough mana.

71 year old noob trying to play a cool build and need help lol

Make your profile public so we can see what is wrong with your auras in the gear
I play through Steam and when I go to my preferences here they are all unchecked, including the box that says make profile private:( I copied the build (exact gear) and gem levels exactly like are shown in the "my gear at level 58 with CI" example.
"
lilianmarius escribió:

amulet - 1 ex

ilv85 Elder Two-Toned Boots - 4 ex

OMG. You do have amazing luck my friend. :)
Is there a reason that we take Sovereignty skill? 4%+4%+6% reduced Mana reserve doesn't seem great since we don't run out of Mana, why not take Frost Walker or Prodigal Perfection? It seems these 2 talents bring out a lot of damage.
"
Is there a reason that we take Sovereignty skill? 4%+4%+6% reduced Mana reserve doesn't seem great since we don't run out of Mana, why not take Frost Walker or Prodigal Perfection? It seems these 2 talents bring out a lot of damage.

That reason called Aspect of the Spider.
"

It's to run aspect of the spider, if you aren't running it then you can skip this for more attributes
"
LilUglyPolo escribió:
"

It's to run aspect of the spider, if you aren't running it then you can skip this for more attributes

Ah ok, thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional