[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

What kind of flasks you recommend using?
I don't know if I'm a 3head or what, but this build just is not working for me. I got a three socket staff right at lvl 35, all the gems ready to go by 40. Luckily found a Tabula, but I can't get this thing to work. I'm currently almost lvl 62 and I'm just not tanky enough to cyclone around, not to mention the staff doesn't seem to proc very often. I started using Ice Nova early on and am still using it. I have both life and ES each, 600 int, and *I think* all the gems links correct as I can afford currently (6L defensive chest, 3L weapon, and 4L head, hands, and feet). Help?
"
LunarProphet escribió:
I don't know if I'm a 3head or what, but this build just is not working for me. I got a three socket staff right at lvl 35, all the gems ready to go by 40. Luckily found a Tabula, but I can't get this thing to work. I'm currently almost lvl 62 and I'm just not tanky enough to cyclone around, not to mention the staff doesn't seem to proc very often. I started using Ice Nova early on and am still using it. I have both life and ES each, 600 int, and *I think* all the gems links correct as I can afford currently (6L defensive chest, 3L weapon, and 4L head, hands, and feet). Help?

Bro I hate to break it you... but CoC (cast on crit) =/= CwC (cast when channeling). XD

Fixing that should helps lots..
Editado por útlima vez por Diaspora137 en 15 dic. 2019 0:40:17
I started with this build and I’ve been struggling to make it work. It needs tons and tons of currency — spent chromes and jewelers trying to get the right colors, and chaos buying required uniques. And honestly for all that I am incredibly squishy and my damage is simply mediocre even in white maps. Very disappointed, will probably reroll tomorrow to something more capable of tackling the endgame and putting my currency to better use.
"
I started with this build and I’ve been struggling to make it work. It needs tons and tons of currency — spent chromes and jewelers trying to get the right colors, and chaos buying required uniques. And honestly for all that I am incredibly squishy and my damage is simply mediocre even in white maps. Very disappointed, will probably reroll tomorrow to something more capable of tackling the endgame and putting my currency to better use.

Quite strange, because as I know, you need not that much to start mapping (4s WI with only 2 correct colors, good rolled icetomb and 1-3 stat conversion jewels).
Looked at your rares and I see that you have not that much int from rares. Rings okay, amulet kinda wrong base but okay, chest - recraft to the better tier, helm trash, boots trash (btw do you know that you can get better MS craft in epilogue). Just put crafted int everywhere and you will see.
Not even 2 days in league and build is doing league content with no issues. Those morph bosses are a joke for WI :). Still struggle to understand Athlas mechanics though! xD

ES: 6.8k
INT: 1643

Getting 2x Tabula in 1st day with first one from Hillock lol and 1x Unending Hunger jewel (1.5 ex), never was that lucky in my entire PoE starting experience
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 dic. 2019 5:33:10
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Not even 2 days in league and build is doing league content with no issues. Those morph bosses are a joke for WI :). Still struggle to understand Athlas mechanics though! xD

ES: 6.8k
INT: 1643

Getting 2x Tabula in 1st day with first one from Hillock lol and 1x Unending Hunger jewel (1.5 ex), never was that lucky in my entire PoE starting experience

About the same stats, had one tab drop aswell, but having so much trouble getting my staff 6 socketed :'(
So one of the "Of The Hunt" suffixes is 10-12% increased attributes. Is there any way we can take advantage of this?

Probably not helpful on a belt, though.
Editado por útlima vez por Parabola01 en 15 dic. 2019 11:11:01
Hi everyone,i tried this build in the blight league and i really fell in love with it, right now im playing standard,but it seems my build started to fade. I have 8,8k ES and 1,7k Int, i have no idea what to do or change to get more ES and int,cuz all the possible upgrades seem to be 50ex+. Could someone please check my character and tell me what to do next?
"
Diaspora137 escribió:

Bro I hate to break it you... but CoC (cast on crit) =/= CwC (cast when channeling). XD

Fixing that should helps lots..

JFC I feel so stupid. 50 IQ play right there

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional