[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
icinerate sounds fun. What was your setup. I used freezing pulse and dont like it really. And frost bomb isnt for me as i cant live with the fact living a mirror behind, since i walked further

Directly from Incinerator Templar leveling guide here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2865430

At level 12 = Incinerate + Arcane Surge + infused channeling support. And Clarity. ~ till 40 lvl one button and relative fast. Sometime you die, but who cares about deaths in the beginning. At 40 you may switch to Whispering Ice.
wow what a league start.

Best league start for me ever.

did another start this time. made till act 9 and then heist till i got 75. Found a soultaker, taste of hate. No ex drop but a lot of chaos drops. Bought gear really cheap and have now best day 3 gear i ever had.

dmg is fine, and with the gear i dont dy in white maps. Will see how it gos further. but i am really happy atm
What atlas tree strategy are you guys going for with this build? I started with rushing map nodes and harbringer.

Thinking of going for ritual or heist now, not really sure what the optimal strategy is for this build.
Just beat eater of worlds with this. 7k ES and 4link curse. Face tanked the damage and chipped away with a 5 minute fight.

Spoilers for fight
Spoiler
Only trouble was with the energy beam phase which hurt my low ES sustain.
Editado por útlima vez por Hinps en 7 feb. 2022 9:58:44
"
auc_martin escribió:
What atlas tree strategy are you guys going for with this build? I started with rushing map nodes and harbringer.

Thinking of going for ritual or heist now, not really sure what the optimal strategy is for this build.

The optimal strategy, the only one you should follow, not only for this build but every build available (and if anyone says anything else they are just plain wrong (and stupid)), is to go for stuff you like doing.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
auc_martin escribió:

The optimal strategy, the only one you should follow, not only for this build but every build available (and if anyone says anything else they are just plain wrong (and stupid)), is to go for stuff you like doing.

damn you've got me there for a while, but the end of this sentence, masterpiece :D
yeah

my goal i never got i have recived this league. I am as fast as kelvin with lvl. Now 81 like him :-)

will fall behind next hours but first time ever i am even with him :-)

Have really good luck.

sold 2 jewels selfcorrupted for 1 ex each.

really fun with the build

only profan bloom i m missing hard
"
Hinps escribió:
Just beat eater of worlds with this. 7k ES and 4link curse. Face tanked the damage and chipped away with a 5 minute fight.

Spoilers for fight
Spoiler
Only trouble was with the energy beam phase which hurt my low ES sustain.

Thanks for sharing. Don't forget to annoint amulet and Stampede ;)
"
Thyariol escribió:
Are the POBs really updated? POB shows always game version 3.16 and the tee doesn't show any changes.

3.17 was not available in PoB until after the league launch.

I don't see any differences in the 3.17 tree whatsoever. Nothing that affects this build anyway.
"
Homwer escribió:
I'm following the guide and the playstyle is fun, damage is great - but the defensives are not.
I'm at 1600 EC and get nuked from time to time.

Any ideas or is it just normal?

Did you neglect to take the Block nodes on the tree?
Did you forget to anoint Steelwood Stance?

There are more new and exciting ways to get 1-shot in each league. Some Archnemesis combinations can result in a super fast super hard hitting named. And there is always Powerful Crits which should be renamed to 'Random One Shots' since 3.15.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional