[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is there a good substitution for inspiration support? I cant deal with the sound effect of losing charges. lol
Hmm. There's something subtly wrong with my build. I have only 1% base ES regen from Zealot's Oath, but Kelvynn's tree has 6% base ES regen.

I was wondering why my ES wasn't regenning quickly in some dangerous areas.

PoB doesn't explain why I get 1 and Kelvynn's level 99 POB gets 6.

Any ideas? This is real in-game, not just a POB issue.

Wow, I looked hard and cannot find my error. This'll need to be fixed before I hit up the Searing Exarch. I'll keep looking after dinner.

(It's the level 97 ascendant Beneath The Nether Sky.)

I guess it's time for a binary search.

------------

Found it -- Kelvynn's tree has Consecrated Ground enabled, mine didn't, since I don't have Bottled Faith. LOL, I've never had that, so didn't realize the extra regen it gave.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 5 feb. 2022 23:20:14
"
RaGe0uS escribió:
Is there a good substitution for inspiration support? I cant deal with the sound effect of losing charges. lol

I turned game sound off 3 years ago. Apart from the music, the rest of the audio is utterly awful.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Firestrike9 escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
Well still gona lvling scion to get better gear, but mb witch gona be better :D

I'm at 1500 INT and the builds damage is a bit underwhelming at the moment in white maps.

Get int on your hat, gloves, at least a perandus blazon for your belt and 18% on the staff.

It's possible you're seeing the effect of the 30% nerf to damage. Just pile up the int, and get a self cast boss staff too and it will get better quickly.

First thing to work on is to get the 6% increased attributes craft -- search for "Of Hillock's Veil" chests on trade for 1c.

People need to stop quoting the 30% nerf to dmg, the dmg got buffed overall even with it.
"
Graiaule escribió:
Hmm. There's something subtly wrong with my build. I have only 1% base ES regen from Zealot's Oath, but Kelvynn's tree has 6% base ES regen.

I was wondering why my ES wasn't regenning quickly in some dangerous areas.

PoB doesn't explain why I get 1 and Kelvynn's level 99 POB gets 6.

Any ideas? This is real in-game, not just a POB issue.

Wow, I looked hard and cannot find my error. This'll need to be fixed before I hit up the Searing Exarch. I'll keep looking after dinner.

(It's the level 97 ascendant Beneath The Nether Sky.)

I guess it's time for a binary search.

------------

Found it -- Kelvynn's tree has Consecrated Ground enabled, mine didn't, since I don't have Bottled Faith. LOL, I've never had that, so didn't realize the extra regen it gave.

Bottled Faith? you mean sulfur flask, we dont use Bottled Faith. read the inquisitor node you take as your 2nd ascendancy, you generate consecrated ground on hit vs rare or unique mob and it lingers
well 3-4% increased Damage per 100 Intelligence
it's good variant for gloves vs 5% inc intelligence
+1 more from red impl
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 6 feb. 2022 11:21:41
"
Firestrike9 escribió:

Bottled Faith? you mean sulfur flask, we dont use Bottled Faith. read the inquisitor node you take as your 2nd ascendancy, you generate consecrated ground on hit vs rare or unique mob and it lingers

kelvynn's POB had bottled faith, but yes, a sulfur flask will work.

the issue is that vaal discipline used to give you an emergency ES boost (which apparently stopped being the case in 2.6 and I never noticed the change.) now, the consecrated ground from the sulfur flask and hitting vaal discipline will do that.

I happened to be in a Searing Exarch map and got hit by flame degen and couldn't get out in time. Let's just say there's an unexpected aspect to Searing Exarch maps...
Well...Black Star easy mini boss...mb in higher tiers it gona pwn xD
PSA: The Vaal Vessel chests in the T16 Vaal Temple generate very good corrupted loot (for now.) I'd hit them up as soon as you can before the drops are nerfed.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 7 feb. 2022 2:23:18
How's the buff feel? Is that build better than it used to be? Close to pre-nerf levels?
livejamie

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional