[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

well on maps now...with low ES it's still more profit to use cwc version to kill arch + bosses, cause arch rare type el.proliferation really profitable)

mb in top gear with ton's ES and int, selfcast gona annihilate archn + end game bosses, but now cwc still our way to play )
"
archwerewolf escribió:
so...they decided easy way

what's our choices...elementalists for reflect immune+ more exposure and that's it?

well kinda disappointed

"
Firestrike9 escribió:
Super lame, everything else is useless, wonder if Occultist was the right way to go after all.

Raider would be very very good for a selfcast version of an Ascendant.
but can you have Elementalist node from the jewel while you have Occultist learned?
Well still gona lvling scion to get better gear, but mb witch gona be better :D
"
chuDr3t4 escribió:
but can you have Elementalist node from the jewel while you have Occultist learned?

Yes, as the jewel gives you the node directly, like anointed items do.
"
archwerewolf escribió:

I'm at 1500 INT and the builds damage is a bit underwhelming at the moment in white maps.
Editado por útlima vez por Firestrike9 en 5 feb. 2022 17:31:54
Strange Question. I Just hit level 41 and was able to put the Staff together. I see we added Inspiration Support. I am constantly losing charges and the sound is killing me. Is there any hope to remedy this?
"
Firestrike9 escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:

I'm at 1500 INT and the builds damage is a bit underwhelming at the moment in white maps.

Get int on your hat, gloves, at least a perandus blazon for your belt and 18% on the staff.

It's possible you're seeing the effect of the 30% nerf to damage XXX right there was no nerf. Apologies.

Just pile up the int, and get a self cast boss staff too and it will get better quickly.

First thing to work on is to get the 6% increased attributes craft -- search for "Of Hillock's Veil" chests on trade for 1c.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 6 feb. 2022 0:37:07
I'm following the guide and the playstyle is fun, damage is great - but the defensives are not.
I'm at 1600 EC and get nuked from time to time.

Any ideas or is it just normal?
"
Homwer escribió:
I'm following the guide and the playstyle is fun, damage is great - but the defensives are not.
I'm at 1600 EC and get nuked from time to time.

Any ideas or is it just normal?

This build focuses on INT, ES, and resists. Just work on getting them up. You can upgrade multiple slots of your gear very cheaply.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional