[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Tried out my Standard version of this. Still facerolls T16s with ease.
well with 6 sockets and some nodes -mana cost selfcast 51 mana...not so bad
"
archwerewolf escribió:
well with 6 sockets and some nodes -mana cost selfcast 51 mana...not so bad

how u get 6 socket so fast lol? :D
"
auc_martin escribió:

how u get 6 socket so fast lol? :D

lucky buy xD 18% int, 5 links 6 sockets
cast speed only 9% :/
Some observations on Standard for the end game:

1. Play is VERY smooth, either with CwC or self-cast.

2. I used a Timeless Jewel to improve cast speed and ES. Seems to be worth it.

3. The POB is missing 30% increased mana reservation efficiency of curse aura skills. I used the one at Whispers of Doom.

I'll work through the Atlas and see how it goes. I'm using a slightly-modified passive tree.

----------------

Yup, that Intensify is the shit. Just like the old days when we would stack and stack icestorms. Eater of Worlds was easy.

In other words, stick with this build, it is awesome.

Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 5 feb. 2022 2:59:15
Are the POBs really updated? POB shows always game version 3.16 and the tee doesn't show any changes.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
i hope that smth good for scion and not so expensive xD

BTW, something has changed over 3.15-16. In 3.13-14 the Ascendant was clearly superior on single target damage vs Occultist with the same gear. The main reason to play the Occultist was the clear speed.

But the nerfs and global balance changes turned that around. When I made the cluster PoB for the 3.17 Ascendant, I took my final 3.16 Occultist and just changed the tree. But the items stayed the same. Guess what? With the same exact gear, the Occultist now does ~15% more damage to Sirus than the Ascendant!

I guess having to trade a bunch of Int for Block and the new Mastery nodes hit the Ascendant harder than the Occultist.

But there is a catch: Occultist likely won't be able to afford the new things coming our way in 3.17. She's already starved on gem sockets to the point of dropping Frost Shield. There is just no space for Divine Blessing - Hatred. And 2 jewel sockets for Forbidden Flame/Flesh? No way.

Add there: no true stun immunity, no ES regen, no 80% built-in curse mitigation.

Occultist MAY do a bit more damage to go with excellent clear speed IF you manage to solve all those problems. But it sounds too hard to accomplish right now.

Check out my character Aurhelyaa from last league, I think swapping steelwood for charisma and getting a couple res eff nodes might be a bit better. Let's you use determination or hatred all the time depending on what the content needs
so...they decided easy way

what's our choices...elementalists for reflect immune+ more exposure and that's it?

well kinda disappointed
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 5 feb. 2022 9:47:44
"
archwerewolf escribió:
so...they decided easy way

what's our choices...elementalists for reflect immune+ more exposure and that's it?

well kinda disappointed

Super lame, everything else is useless, wonder if Occultist was the right way to go after all.
Editado por útlima vez por Firestrike9 en 5 feb. 2022 11:46:06
Yeah, you can search for the ascendancies available in trade. Path of the Witch, for example, is NOT listed. So, just Elementalist looks like.

On the other hand, I don't actually have two free jewel sockets at level 97 for those Forbidden jewels. I don't even have a socket available for Emperor's Wit.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional