[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
mysticturtle12 escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Leveling and Classic PoB updated to 3.17

Somehow the 3.17 Classic version PoB update didn't get posted when I updated the build before the launch. Fixed now. Get those Block nodes! They are amazing. And anoint Steelwood Stance.

Also converted the leveling PoB to 3.17 and fixed the final tree for that to include Block. Note that you don't need Sovereignty until you obtain Aspect of the Spider. During leveling mana is fine with the Masteries for Discipline and Clarity MRE.

If you can handle the slightly lower maximum mana it's actually better to take Influence on the right side for the aura cluster and keep the Discipline reudction mastery. It costs the same amount of points (5) but you get more aura boost from it. Though you end up with slightly lower unreserved mana though for planning out in getting it myself it's still more than enough to not have mana issues so it comes out to just being more all-res and ES using that cluster.

Yeah, depending on how much mana we'll actually need. It's something to test later.
A quick question on what to select from the masteries.

I have 9 of them in my passive tree. I know it is personal choice on what to pick from all the options but some sort of generic guidance would do. I am short on fire resistance but might be able to fix that with better rings (I will also have the Stampede boots and anoint them shortly hopefully)

This is my current POB - https://pastebin.com/7JqEDBsV

Thanks in advance !
"
BowWizard escribió:
A quick question on what to select from the masteries.

I have 9 of them in my passive tree. I know it is personal choice on what to pick from all the options but some sort of generic guidance would do. I am short on fire resistance but might be able to fix that with better rings (I will also have the Stampede boots and anoint them shortly hopefully)

This is my current POB - https://pastebin.com/7JqEDBsV

Thanks in advance !

Cancel that. I figured things out
Has anyone seen/tried eldrich implicits on gear yet?

I found a chestpiece with reduced reflect damage that might be an easier swap than rings for me. But otherwise I've yet to see anything that justifies going over int.
well for chest....

1% less Damage Taken per 180 Intelligence it's max tier
+ second impl for example increased eff of curse
but it's chest which we aimed for 12% int
but near 20% dmg taken in gucci gear mb hmmm

for gloves 4% increased Damage per 100 Intelligence
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 8 feb. 2022 1:53:41
"
archwerewolf escribió:
well for chest....

1% less Damage Taken per 180 Intelligence it's max tier
+ second impl for example increased eff of curse
but it's chest which we aimed for 12% int
but near 20% dmg taken in gucci gear mb hmmm

for gloves 4% increased Damage per 100 Intelligence

After checking db the gloves at least seem obvious.

Manually trying to add the glove damage to pob looked to be around +8-10% dps over silk gloves. And even getting a minor 1% max res would be nice.
Editado por útlima vez por Hinps en 8 feb. 2022 4:51:51
Sitting at 1830 Int at the moment, secured an es gain on hit watchers eye and I feel pretty tanky, damage is alright but is kinda lacking.

this is my current gear:

I don't think the extra int I'll be getting with increased attributes % crafts will be the thing that will make the build do great damage but I might be wrong.

I did Infinite Hunger and Forge of the Phoenix and while the fights were fine, they took a bit of time.

Any suggestion on what my next upgrade should be for a DPS increase?
Also, I am wondering if rerolling occultist is the better option if you have a watchers eye.

PoB shows witch has 25% more bossing damage for me, from 60k to 75k avg damage. but thats with the 5 extra skillpoints from scion.
Editado por útlima vez por Firestrike9 en 8 feb. 2022 5:28:46
Recommend looking into the 20% quality gems. Got a few of them quite cheap 1-3c ea. And I remember last league the awakened/alternate gems gave me a nice bump.

I'd strongly recommend bench crafting your bleed flask with instilling orbs to auto use on bleed. The orbs are pricey right now but it removes a lot of the annoyance.
"
Firestrike9 escribió:

the only way to really increase the dps is changing the tree to cluster version.

if you lack of currency,buy 2x 8 passives large cluster with only cold to the core, and 2x cheapest split personality with INT, than change the tree to the cluster version
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
Firestrike9 escribió:

the only way to really increase the dps is changing the tree to cluster version.

if you lack of currency,buy 2x 8 passives large cluster with only cold to the core, and 2x cheapest split personality with INT, than change the tree to the cluster version

Will it really make such a massive difference? should I focus on that instead of getting more increased % on other stuff?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional