[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Fast question. Is defensive component of Steelwood Stance so cool to sacrifice Mystic Talents for it ?
"
Kakabot237 escribió:
Fast question. Is defensive component of Steelwood Stance so cool to sacrifice Mystic Talents for it ?

If you are dead you don't do damage :D, that's the simple anwser!
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 8 feb. 2022 12:09:17
"
Hinps escribió:
Recommend looking into the 20% quality gems. Got a few of them quite cheap 1-3c ea.

Also remember that since the nerf in 3.15 you no longer care about 21/20 on any gems in the staff except Arcane Surge. All other staff gems are exactly the same at lv 21 and 22 (with +1 from the staff).
"
Firestrike9 escribió:
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
Firestrike9 escribió:

Any suggestion on what my next upgrade should be for a DPS increase?

the only way to really increase the dps is changing the tree to cluster version.

if you lack of currency,buy 2x 8 passives large cluster with only cold to the core, and 2x cheapest split personality with INT, than change the tree to the cluster version

Will it really make such a massive difference? should I focus on that instead of getting more increased % on other stuff?

With cluster, the ceiling of ES and INT will be much higher, so you aways will have something to improve!

Just take a pick on my character, and you will see the difference. Still need lots of improvements but i'm with 2788 INT and 10k ES.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/whiterockxx/characters

And another tif for the league starts: "Faster you buy, cheapest it is" inflation aways rise prices.
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 8 feb. 2022 12:15:35
"
whiterockxx escribió:
if you lack of currency,buy 2x 8 passives large cluster with only cold to the core, and 2x cheapest split personality with INT, than change the tree to the cluster version

One cluster is already enough to switch, and then work on the second one. It can be done as early as lv 81, i.e. basically any time.
"
Kakabot237 escribió:

VERY.

hmmm is this a good base to slam hunter orb on?

or is it worth trying to get some res instead of block/stun recovery
Editado por útlima vez por auc_martin en 8 feb. 2022 13:11:29
"
auc_martin escribió:

hmmm is this a good base to slam hunter orb on?

or is it worth trying to get some res instead of block/stun recovery

If item level is 75-79 its good (100% chance for %Int).
ok so i think i am loseing my mind here

i managed to get mega with overlord but i then notice i never see fortify and then it hit me i never see elemntal overload as well like i dont crit or hit??

did a lot of testing even removed all the gems and kept cwc and cyclone and still never saw a crit would love to get an answer

https://pastebin.com/vvbzJXhF

and please ignore some things i am swaping from a crit build to this and just bouget what was on the market pretty much at the time :o

edit:so appearntly now the EO now doesnt show on the buff counter and just show a diamond sign in the skill that triger it but i still dont understand why i dont get fortify
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 8 feb. 2022 19:27:23
"
phantom_god escribió:
ok so i think i am loseing my mind here

i managed to get mega with overlord but i then notice i never see fortify and then it hit me i never see elemntal overload as well like i dont crit or hit??

did a lot of testing even removed all the gems and kept cwc and cyclone and still never saw a crit would love to get an answer

https://pastebin.com/vvbzJXhF

and please ignore some things i am swaping from a crit build to this and just bouget what was on the market pretty much at the time :o

edit:so appearntly now the EO now doesnt show on the buff counter and just show a diamond sign in the skill that triger it but i still dont understand why i dont get fortify

- Overlord doesn't work anymore for this build, because the fortify now is based on the melee damage.

- Elemental overload now is displayed on the skill bar... when it procs you'll see a lil mark below the skill square image.

Follow the exemple of EO active:

Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 8 feb. 2022 22:44:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional