[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Whispering Ice going to 5-7 dmg per 10 int. Small buff to our dps as CwC - large buff if self casted.
well if it's right with previous calculation we got same numbers,even little buff like previous league with cwc...it's good

But selfcast meh...mechanic of selfacsting icestorm with storms cap really sucks..it's not like others skills that covering all screen or fast cast-hit or chaining or smth else...if only they removed storms cap with spell cascaded i can imagine to selfcast to clear maps but..

So with it buffs with good gear it can be selfacsted only vs bosses mb, but our defense really not great to stand on spot and casting it...well if it gona annihilate bosses with selfcast why not? xD
"
archwerewolf escribió:
well if it's right with previous calculation we got same numbers,even little buff like previous league with cwc...it's good

But selfcast meh...mechanic of selfacsting icestorm with storms cap really sucks..it's not like others skills that covering all screen or fast cast-hit or chaining or smth else...if only they removed storms cap with spell cascaded i can imagine to selfcast to clear maps but..

So with it buffs with good gear it can be selfacsted only vs bosses mb, but our defense really not great to stand on spot and casting it...well if it gona annihilate bosses with selfcast why not? xD

Are you going to play the build in 3.17? Always been a fan of following your min/maxxing.
"
TheD1rtyRider escribió:

Are you going to play the build in 3.17? Always been a fan of following your min/maxxing.

Sure, it's only build i playing but witch version ) Hope in PoE2 it's stay
Few thoughts for 3.17:

- It may be worth to sacrifice 2 jewel slots for Forbidden Flame/Flesh picking up Frigid Wake
- Self cast setup on weapon swap is worth considering
"
Unlimitation escribió:
Few thoughts for 3.17:

- It may be worth to sacrifice 2 jewel slots for Forbidden Flame/Flesh picking up Frigid Wake

I thought that the new jewels are restricted by class. So that witch gets only stuff from witch ascendancies and only witch gets stuff from witch ascendancies. And scion would have its own stuff from scion ascendancy.
"
Unlimitation escribió:
Few thoughts for 3.17:

it's big question how dat jewels work for scion

and it's price i think gona be insane
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Unlimitation escribió:
Few thoughts for 3.17:

I think chris confirmed that you can "acquire" other classes with Ascendant, so if we pick occultist and inquisitor class with Ascendant then we can pick any ascendancy notable from templar and witch.
Editado por útlima vez por Unlimitation en 31 ene. 2022 10:49:09
"
Unlimitation escribió:
Spoiler
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
Unlimitation escribió:
Few thoughts for 3.17:

I think chris confirmed that you can "acquire" other classes with Ascendant, so if we pick occultist and inquisitor class with Ascendant then we can pick any ascendancy notable from templar and witch.

And I think Chris "confirmed", on stream, with his colleage - that the Scion will get her own options with this jewel. I wouldn't be so hopeful to interpret that as she can pick any other Ascendancy Keystone node. I think its more likely to be other Ascandant Keystone Nodes (in essence it would then work the same way) or a set of new ones for her own.

But these jewels are for sure going to be the new Watcher's Eye that every build will want to have or have use of.
"
LiNGeN escribió:

And I think Chris "confirmed", on stream, with his colleage - that the Scion will get her own options with this jewel. I wouldn't be so hopeful to interpret that as she can pick any other Ascendancy Keystone node. I think its more likely to be other Ascandant Keystone Nodes (in essence it would then work the same way) or a set of new ones for her own.

But these jewels are for sure going to be the new Watcher's Eye that every build will want to have or have use of.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1277834626?t=142m00s
"She has her own set of special mods."

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional