[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
TheD1rtyRider escribió:
According to folks over on the Occultist forum -- the whispering ice/icestorm buff isn't actually a buff. Apparently, it looks like the 60% damage modifier never applied to the base damage, so changing it to 100% doesn't do anything to increase the base damage of the spell.

If this bears out, the build probably isn't worth trying in 3.17 IMO.

Looks like the Community Team Reddit account saw that and said they're gonna buff the base damage of the skill.
Well crap. I've played this build the past 2 leagues and was really looking forward to pushing it further next time. I hope it still works out.
"
RaGe0uS escribió:
Well crap. I've played this build the past 2 leagues and was really looking forward to pushing it further next time. I hope it still works out.

See https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/secm11/is_the_whispering_ice_buff_still_a_nerf_or_am_i/huivg1m/ -- it's a bug and we will be buffed correctly.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 27 ene. 2022 21:57:33
Yeah I just checked that out. Hopefully so. I'm very casual and would hate to have to learn a new build before I am able to max this one out at least once.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
RaGe0uS escribió:

See https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/secm11/is_the_whispering_ice_buff_still_a_nerf_or_am_i/huivg1m/ -- it's a bug and we will be buffed correctly.

Wouldn't that mean that the previous Ice storm was not receiving any of the increased damage effectiveness, and now receives everything applied at 100%?

So technically, it would be a buff from 0% --> 100% inc. damage effectiveness, rather than 60% --> 100%, or am I misunderstanding something?
"

Wouldn't that mean that the previous Ice storm was not receiving any of the increased damage effectiveness, and now receives everything applied at 100%?

So technically, it would be a buff from 0% --> 100% inc. damage effectiveness, rather than 60% --> 100%, or am I misunderstanding something?

100% inc damage effectiveness means that the 3~5 damage increase per Int gets added at 100% of the value so (3~5)*1.0. So it's not a buff, it's exactly the same thing as we currently have.
"
pamintandrei escribió:
"

100% inc damage effectiveness means that the 3~5 damage increase per Int gets added at 100% of the value so (3~5)*1.0. So it's not a buff, it's exactly the same thing as we currently have.

"
It looks like the Added Damage effectiveness was not applying to the base Cold Damage per Intelligence. We'll get that fixed and are also looking at adjusting the damage per Intelligence from Icestorm. Upwards, not downwards.

We're getting a buff. Icestorm league babyyyyy!
"
Drklf escribió:
"
pamintandrei escribió:
"

"
It looks like the Added Damage effectiveness was not applying to the base Cold Damage per Intelligence. We'll get that fixed and are also looking at adjusting the damage per Intelligence from Icestorm. Upwards, not downwards.

We're getting a buff. Icestorm league babyyyyy!

ya.. cant wait for that !!
Ok so I decided to do something stupid and wanted to share it with you.

Here's a double influenced vile staff:

And here's this.

Woot.

But wait, there's more:

1st try:

2nd attempt...

I gave up after the 3rd attempt and 60 exalted orbs drained. But hey its standard so you can do stuff like this with no hard feelings! :-)

The attribute effect modifier can raise the natural 18% increased intelligence to either 19 % or 20 %. But then it would only slightly be better than the 15% increased elemental damage from the Harvest enchant. The latter being astronomically cheaper and easier to obtain. However, min-maxing some fancy stuff is always interesting to try out... And there's always a chance you can try to vaal orb it later to replace the gilded implicit with cast speed/aoe/pcoc! :-)

Maybe I will try to finish the staff in the future!
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 29 ene. 2022 18:25:49
I already did this long time ago. But i did not use Tempering orbs :-)

To finish the look, transfer an alt art on it. Than you have a nice looking staff when opening your inventory. It also shows the 3d art on your character

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional