[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

The latest patch is a crippling nerf. I think this is an oversight. They buffed spell gems to improve self casting which balances somewhat, but icestorm is not a gem so it was missed.

With enough point being raised they may do something about it.
Editado por útlima vez por bewaywardman en 24 ene. 2022 18:51:46
Looks like this build is dead unless GGG buff Icestorm. Seems like they just forgot about it.
I guess we can only know whether Icestorm is buffed after patch note.

"
Here is a selection of some of the skills that have been updated. The full list will be included in the patch notes.
patch notes sadge notes
This is my 1st time play ES CI and really QoL.
Can tank league boss crit hit and even a8 sirus meteor cage skill (idk what that skill call actually ^^") with defensive setup, potion and determination aura :D

Gonna try legacy aura medium cluster jewel soon once back to standard. Curious to know that is it possible to open another aura not, hatred!!!

Thanks for the guide and really having fun and try min max it.
I tot this build wouldn't nerf by GGG but too bad that we are using awakened cast when channeling which many other meta build using it.. from there and affected us now ^^"

Can't wait they release all the patch note and hopefully have some great news for this build :D and godspeed everyone!!!
Editado por útlima vez por sinisterJILL en 25 ene. 2022 4:43:34
To the author of the guide, there is no way to solve this nerf problem? i have to give the build for lost? i have invested a lot in it and it was already starting to work well, can't this be solved?
"
Davoker escribió:
To the author of the guide, there is no way to solve this nerf problem? i have to give the build for lost? i have invested a lot in it and it was already starting to work well, can't this be solved?

Either icestorm will be in the patch notes or it won't be. Get the drinks ready, and wait.
well yeah....
well should remove icestorm cap or up our dmg again
cause with nerfs
Icestorm (granted by The Whispering Ice Unique Staff): Now has an Added Damage effectiveness of 100% (previously 60%), which affects the 3 to 5 base Cold Damage per 10 Intelligence that the Skill grants (this is a buff).

Not sure if this is enough to save the build or not.
"
TheD1rtyRider escribió:
Icestorm (granted by The Whispering Ice Unique Staff): Now has an Added Damage effectiveness of 100% (previously 60%), which affects the 3 to 5 base Cold Damage per 10 Intelligence that the Skill grants (this is a buff).

Not sure if this is enough to save the build or not.

It should be. If I understand right, it is 67% damage buff, so with the 30% CwC nerf, you get total of 16.9% INCREASE to damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 27 ene. 2022 16:04:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional