[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Ok perfect! Thanks
Here's a link to Kelvynn's comment on endless delve and this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009868/page/63 .
I am currently at 76 on this build. I just noticed there is a level 99 cluster PoB that appears to be a complete overhaul of the leveling PoB.

Could you briefly elaborate? I have no problem refunding and making the changes.

thanks

oh... and btw... i LOVE this build. I am going to run this build every league at some point until this game is done. ty so much for all the details <3
Editado por útlima vez por ps7ekken en 17 dic. 2021 23:56:09
"
I am currently at 76 on this build. I just noticed there is a level 99 cluster PoB that appears to be a complete overhaul of the leveling PoB.

Could you briefly elaborate? I have no problem refunding and making the changes.

thanks

oh... and btw... i LOVE this build. I am going to run this build every league at some point until this game is done. ty so much for all the details <3

It's in the guide fam, you swap at lvl 91+ when you can afford the clusters
Hi so the gem 15 lvl cwcs has to be lvl 15 ( then it goes up to lvl 16 from weapon) ?

Loving the build except one shots seems to happen alot. I have a hard time seeing how you can sustain with only a duo of armor flasks and just ES leech. My res are maxed if I use my "infinite bismuth". I'm only doing alchd white maps and always need to play scarce because I get 1 shotted every 3 minutes. Am I missing something?
"
RoiJambon escribió:
Loving the build except one shots seems to happen alot. I have a hard time seeing how you can sustain with only a duo of armor flasks and just ES leech. My res are maxed if I use my "infinite bismuth". I'm only doing alchd white maps and always need to play scarce because I get 1 shotted every 3 minutes. Am I missing something?

Probably, but your characters are hidden so cannot see what it is.

Also, you are playing on PS? How do you target where Icestorms land? On PC they drop where cursor is, but I remember earlier someone had problem with PS for not finding out how to target them elsewhere than on top of your character. If that is the case I don't know if it is fixable.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 10 ene. 2022 2:56:09
Just checking back in to say the build is alive and kickin ass, Deathless A9 Sirus and Maven done as well as simu 30 crushed and farmed. Been seeing a lot of people try to copy the version with the int stack clusters instead of the cold to the core ones and I gotta say, stop it lmao. Kelvynn knows what's up man, this version hits harder and is just as tanky, if not tankier than the other one for much much cheaper. Big props
"
Cjin escribió:
"
RoiJambon escribió:

Probably, but your characters are hidden so cannot see what it is.

Also, you are playing on PS? How do you target where Icestorms land? On PC they drop where cursor is, but I remember earlier someone had problem with PS for not finding out how to target them elsewhere than on top of your character. If that is the case I don't know if it is fixable.

Hello i confirm the build not work on PS4-5

You can look my profile i made it previous league

There is no way to control where icestorms land except on top of you and this is why you are dying

Would love to know if there is a fix to this cause i loved this build

Much respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Editado por útlima vez por eldest-bike4 en 11 ene. 2022 7:18:38
Firstly, enjoying this build a lot.

I notice in the video, the character has ES well over 11k. ScourgeAnn character is lvl92 (delve is a great way to quickly level up) but my ES is still under 6k. What am I missing that would have such a dramatic effect??

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional