[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

since div card turn ins are a thing this time in endless delve, WI should be pretty easy to obtain. Any thoughts on running this build for endless delve?
i know i am only at lvl 50 but how do you get all 3 auras running?
1. Discipline
2. Clarity
3. Purity of Elements

/nvm got it
Editado por útlima vez por Nidary en 3 dic. 2021 7:17:02
I am really enjoying this build but it seems that I dont have enough sustain. For the next investment, Im thinking getting a Shaper and Crusader influence or a Watcher's Eye with +# Energy Shield per hit. Can someone advice me which route should I take right now?
"
I am really enjoying this build but it seems that I dont have enough sustain. For the next investment, Im thinking getting a Shaper and Crusader influence or a Watcher's Eye with +# Energy Shield per hit. Can someone advice me which route should I take right now?

Having played this build before, how much ES do you have? Remember the leech cap is set at a %, you leech more in absolute numbers the higher your ES is. I'd make that your #1 priority if it isn't already (including the helmet Exalt slam and the rest).
Is Shaper´s Touch Useful? thinking about Ghost Dance + Grace (dropping Aspect of Spider)

I don´t see anyone using it for this build (poe ninja)

Only Few using Determination in this build.

I´m still leveling finished campaign, just need to know if Ghost Dance + Shaperstouch are great for boosting Defense for loosing Int and ES on Gloves.

Also Do we Prioritize Highest flat Int on Helmet,Chest, (Gloves) or can i Do High ES than bench craft Int or do i lose more ES on that way than prioritizing high Flat Int

Another Question, some people still leveling CwC to Max level, is this current state to have them lv 15?
Editado por útlima vez por Don_KingNS74 en 8 dic. 2021 9:31:43
Hello, It's my first season and I'm following the build. I absolutely LOVE it.
I have a question regarding the Vortex gem :
In the "Gems" section, the vortex gem says lvl 1 but when I see it in the Gear section I see it lvl 20.
I'm a bit lost about that one.
Thanks in advance for the help and thanks again for this wonderful build and guide.
"
Don_KingNS74 escribió:
Is Shaper´s Touch Useful? thinking about Ghost Dance + Grace (dropping Aspect of Spider)

I don´t see anyone using it for this build (poe ninja)

Only Few using Determination in this build.

I´m still leveling finished campaign, just need to know if Ghost Dance + Shaperstouch are great for boosting Defense for loosing Int and ES on Gloves.

Also Do we Prioritize Highest flat Int on Helmet,Chest, (Gloves) or can i Do High ES than bench craft Int or do i lose more ES on that way than prioritizing high Flat Int

Another Question, some people still leveling CwC to Max level, is this current state to have them lv 15?

Refer to the first part of the build where it says its an int stacking build and int is very important and you need to make sure every item has int and you scale multiple ways off int in big red letters. In short, int.

You stack ES gear so you have very low Evasion to scale ghost shroud off of. You will gain a ton more value just getting more int and ES.

Shaper's touch scales %evasion, if you have no flat evasion (which you shouldn't because you get ES and int stacking gear) then it doesn't scale anything
Editado por útlima vez por LocoCocoa en 10 dic. 2021 23:54:16
You can use lvl 20 if you can afford the mana costs, but if not its fine to keep at lvl 1. The chill effect is the main reason its there but extra damage is never bad if you can squeeze it in
Hello! I was wondering if this build was SSF viable if I ever find a whispering Ice staff somewhere. Do you think it would be good for the upcomming Endless heist?

The build is SSF viable. But some items are not easy to find (for example, Brute Force Solution) and it takes quite an effort to get/craft end game gear. Even after several leagues, my SSF character can still only reach 3.1k int and 14k ES, which is way less than what you can achieve in trade league.

OP also posted his experience in Endless Delve SSF using the Occultist version of this build. These events probably don't need very good gear.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional