[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is anyone else having issues with Hextouch? When ball lighting goes out it doesn't put enfeeble on anything, All 4 gems (CwdT/Ball lighting/Hextouch/Enfeeble) are level 1.
Edit: Nvm it started to work once I got Hextouxh to lvl 5.
Editado por útlima vez por Flowen87 en 1 nov. 2021 21:30:12
Your hextouch and enfeeble should be leveled.
If your enfeeble is lvl 1, then it is cast by CwdT instead of your ball lightning. Since Enfeeble costs more mana than ball lightning lvl 1 it could mean that you lack mana to cast it itself.

Leave CwdT and Ball Lightning on lvl 1, LB gets casted by the CwdT but level the others.
I think enfeeble has to be over lvl 6 to stop being used by CwdT itself.
Hi could someone tell me at what stage it is worth swapping to cluster tree?
"
LocoCocoa escribió:
Hi could someone tell me at what stage it is worth swapping to cluster tree?

near lvl 90, when you got all clusters ready to be set.

the split personality can be int/armor for low budget
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 4 nov. 2021 4:40:37
"
fensh escribió:
build was a blast to play, but now i hit red maps and cant kill conquerors.
can someone educate me what upgrades i should but first to fix this?
preferably with estamated prices. thx!

Hi! I checked your build. 6.6k ES is low for a character with no phys mitigation, so naturally, you'll be getting 1-shot a lot.

I would suggest switching chest to one with Crusader influence for the x% increased Int, preferably with more than 500ES (that's anywhere from 4-10ex). Then a Hunter helmet for the x% Int as well, preferably with more than 200ES (anywhere from 2-5ex). Anoint Mystic Talents to your Stampede boots for extra ES, Int, Mana regen and Dmg.
Then your last priority should be to change your Amulet to a Crusader/Shaper one for x% increased Int, x% increased Att, +1% damage per 15 Int (a few dozen exalts).

Check my gear for a good indication, but with more exalts you can get much better items.
thx for answers!
Does overlord cluster still give Fortify to this build?
is this build still worth playing?
I remember that I could stand in the laser shaper. Is it still like that?
Hello, just started this build last night and have been blazing through the acts. But as I'm getting towards the latter end of the acts and into maps, what order would you recommend upgrading gear/replacing the leveling unigues? I've only used CI a couple times so I'm not super comfortable transitioning yet w/o a plan. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por DivineSpartan en 5 nov. 2021 15:05:29
Hi!

Switched to this build from exsang because I want to try and transition to a KB/PS int-stacker later on. Has been a blast so far, thanks a lot for keeping it updated for so long!

I've got a few questions regarding the Whispering Ice links:

1) I see a lot of people using Inspiration support in their 6-links, both for bossing and for mapping. I think even the author of the guide, who currently plays the occultist version is using Inspiration.

I've replaced Inspiration with Hypothermia on my mapping staff and have been paying attention to Elemental Focus buff uptime on Whispering Ice - it's definitely not 100%, has been much better with inspiration.

So I've been contemplating if it's worth going for Controlled Destruction bossing set-up (with whooping 80 less crit)and Hypothermia mapping set-up or just stick with Inspiration support on both.

I don't have any mana issues to justify using Inspiration, but have trouble calculating whether losing Elemental Overload uptime is justified by the damage boost the alternative gems provide. (or maybe just drop the EO altogether?)

If anyone has made any calculations or can provide personal experience on the matter - I'd hugely appreciate that.

2) CwC levels. I read through the calculations posted in this thread and was convinced lvl 15 CwC is the way, yet top DPS guys on Poe.Ninja all seem to level their CwC to lvl 20. Seems like it may impact DPS uptime, but maybe that provides noticeable quality of life that's worth it (faster start of casting, especially for killing mobile enemies)?

3) Finally, cyclone. I've seen a lot of fellow exiles on poe ninja who level up their cyclones as high as possible. I honestly fail to see what's the point in having cyclone higher than lvl 1 - it scales nothing but useless base phys damage from levels - am I missing something?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional