[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Everyone should be aware that the recommended character class for WI in this league is WITCH, and NOT scion.

The Witch thread is at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009868
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 27 oct. 2021 17:46:33
So, 1 week in scourge and I've spent about 3.5ex so far.
I have around 2,280 Int and 6,990 ES.

Damage:
Damage feels just "ok", to be honest I expected a lot more with more than 2k Int.

Defences:
As for defences, the build feels way too squishy.
Resistances are difficult to cap, and I'm not even wearing the Stampede boots to make room for some more resistances.
I can definitely feel that leeching is not performing as fast as it should and sometimes I will get 1-shot out of nowhere (even with all flasks up and tons of enemies to leech from).

Notable fights:
-A8 Conquerors take some time to kill (except Al-Hezmin, once he stops moving he's easy prey) but Baran especially is 1-shot fest (even lost all 6 portals once). I haven't tried Sirus yet because I can feel my pants getting soiled just by thinking about fighting him.
-Lost all 6 portals to Catarina after getting 1-shot (maybe the "Mortal" carpet attack? Still not sure).
-Enslaver was as tough as they come, had to get a friend to help because I couldn't sustain ES (even in Frost Shield) with all the tornados around.
-Eradicator was surprisingly a lot easier than I thought, only died because I messed up some Frostblinks.
-Constrictor was quite easy in terms of defences (thanks, CI!) but it took a lot of time (back to the damage being a bit low point)
-Hydra was going down a lot quicker, died a couple of times for bs reasons, like my hitbox being in front of her while I was clearly touching her back, or I walk right into a frost bolt.

Hopes:
I'm really hoping the build will kick off with more Int but for now, 3k Int seems way too far away.
Maybe getting better helmet/gloves/rings.
And seeing how low the damage is at 2k, I'm a bit pessimistic on how I can manage to get to 3k or if it will even be worth it.

Other than that, it's a good league and the content feels refreshed and nice :) If I can sort my damage and squishiness, it will be even better than Expedition for me ^^

However it turns out, thanks Kelvynn for the build, much appreciated ^^

Edit: typos and additions
Editado por útlima vez por Kassakos en 27 oct. 2021 19:59:19
im pretty sure you absolutely need stampede to be able to move around and dodge while holding down cyclone? but im sceptic too...
"
FlyingThundah escribió:
im pretty sure you absolutely need stampede to be able to move around and dodge while holding down cyclone? but im sceptic too...

Incorrect. You can move just fine with cyclone. The issue is that without Stampede you'll move slowly.
Anyone else facing problems with the pob?
I cant open any of them and I'm using pob fork. I can't see even my own POB, but I can see Remi's Deadeye TR build or any other build I try...

EDIT: it was a bug. They already updated and fixed!
Editado por útlima vez por Vensatra en 29 oct. 2021 0:06:53
so what are you guys using instead of Flesh&Stone?
Hi Im not sure how but it feels like Im taking much more damage then I should be. At 1800 ES and capped res I keep getting 2 shotted or just straight up deleted. I either just dont have enough damage for the leech to compensate or Im doing something wrong. Im not really used to ES builds so Im not sure this is a normal thing to occur.

Thx.

-DrMaionese
"
DrMaionese escribió:
Hi Im not sure how but it feels like Im taking much more damage then I should be. At 1800 ES and capped res I keep getting 2 shotted or just straight up deleted. I either just dont have enough damage for the leech to compensate or Im doing something wrong. Im not really used to ES builds so Im not sure this is a normal thing to occur.

Thx.

-DrMaionese

This is also the reason I asked about F&S one post above you.
Hello!

I've been trying out this build in Scourge and am actually really enjoying it!
Was wondering about one thing though; could someone explain why in the build Whispers of Doom is taken together with the Occultist ascension? What is the 3rd curse I'm not seeing?

Thanks for any help!
i am wondering about the curses and exposure too. where does it reliably come from? only from cwdt? and exposure only from cwdt frost bomb? the bossing is kinda bad since im not getting hit and missing out on a huge chunk of dmg then

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional