[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Dragnel escribió:
I think the whole point of the build is more int. anywhere you can get more it would improve dps and defense.

i took everything i could still very little damage...i dont know i think i am missing something but i cant think:(
"
Lampra escribió:
"
Dragnel escribió:
I think the whole point of the build is more int. anywhere you can get more it would improve dps and defense.

i took everything i could still very little damage...i dont know i think i am missing something but i cant think:(

also according to pob i have almost half damage...even if i have almost all items:(
"
i took everything i could
no int on rings, no int on chest, no int on gloves, arcane surge lv 17
"
Lampra escribió:
"
Lampra escribió:
"
Dragnel escribió:

also according to pob i have almost half damage...even if i have almost all items:(

I am not sure about what you saw on pob, but what Dragnel said is still true : this build is about stacking intelligence.

To cite Kelvynn in his original post :
!!! This is an Int stacking build. It scales from Int in multiple ways. Other than the build-enabling weapon and very special boots, every single piece of gear must provide a high amount of Int. Do not neglect Int on your items.

So seeing you have 0 int on rings, boots and a small amount on chest, that's probably a start to improve.
I hope it helps !
why vortex and frostbomb lv 1? just for mana cost?

What do you think of it ?

Mana regen is not an issue. Should i leater change it to more % int on rare or keep it at that?

@Kelvynn
Wow it's pretty nice

You can probably calculate on POB which amulet would be better between your Corrupted Astramentis and a rare one.

My gut feeling tells me that you will be hard pressed to find a rare one that is better but not at a very prohibitive price.
how is this build in 3.16?
"
FlyingThundah escribió:

great as always
"
FlyingThundah escribió:

More expensive than ever.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte