[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

The Whispering Ice - how to get it in the ssf game: NO BUYING, EXCHANGE, FREE FROM SOMEONE

the fastest, most likely: please advice for me :)
"
XWOJCIECHX escribió:
The Whispering Ice - how to get it in the ssf game: NO BUYING, EXCHANGE, FREE FROM SOMEONE

the fastest, most likely: please advice for me :)

farm div cards
Ran this build in Betrayal, going to run it again now. Don't have as much time to play these days but we'll see how we go.
Just throwing it out there, icestorm doesn't seem to trigger EO at all, even with 10% while being used with CWC. or maybe they removed the symbol?
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun escribió:
Just throwing it out there, icestorm doesn't seem to trigger EO at all, even with 10% while being used with CWC. or maybe they removed the symbol?

1) they remove buff icon and now it's on skill panel shows as diamond frame
2) but still it's procing so low that wtf
ah thanks now i see it, damn that things small :>
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Am I stuck using Icicle Mines until I get the staff? I am in act 4 and the skill does not seem to be doing as well. Anything I can replace it with to do better?
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
tsunamikun escribió:

1) they remove buff icon and now it's on skill panel shows as diamond frame
2) but still it's procing so low that wtf

I changed my setup for:

Cyclone + CwC + Inspiration + elemental Focus + Arcane Surge + Conc Effect

Discipline + Clarity + Blasphemy + Zealotry

with Inspiration + Zealotry i have about 12% crit chance with Icestorm. And give a nice EO uptime!
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 23 oct. 2021 16:57:49
Hey Kelvynn you playing Ocultist this time how's it going? Is it better than scion now?
"
chidoriyourface escribió:
Am I stuck using Icicle Mines until I get the staff? I am in act 4 and the skill does not seem to be doing as well. Anything I can replace it with to do better?

I totally gave up after dying 80+ times only in act 3 and 4. Dude, I'm terrible for mines gameplay, and I was not happy with this Icicle Mines start. I'll try again once I have The Whispering Ice, otherwise I'll stay away from it.
I'm okay with piano-flasking and pressing 4 buttons to use skills and totems and ballistas and everything at the same time, but don't ask me to use mines gameplay ahahaha I'm terrible for this
Editado por útlima vez por Vensatra en 24 oct. 2021 3:13:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional