[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I played a bit with the PoB

and made a tanky build with abit less damage, but lots of sustain

by the way using Astramantis amulet, not a crafted double-influenced one and Enlighten 3!

Damage per Hit - 201k
Energy Shield - 15.8k
Unreserved Mana - 110
Phys dmg Reduction - 62% !!!

This is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/h8M6ZgHE

I'ts just an idea, can be improved alot... really dont know if will work, but i hope so!

plz take a look and tell me what you guys think about it!
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 21 oct. 2021 15:51:45
Hi Whiterockxx

Looks really nice BUT

you use all the extremly expensive stuff :-)

emperror witt perfect cluster jewel es int split and the watchers

why do you use the 2 inc life nodes jewel ?

the idea with intuitive leap looks much better as the thread of hope thing for me.

I think with all the corrupted stuff next league there will be extremly good astramentis.

And you can do better with not using cyclopean as we dont need them anymore. Then the es and int will be much higher

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

And you can do better with not using cyclopean as we dont need them anymore. Then the es and int will be much higher

You sure about that? The best synthesized rare belts are 18% increased int and about +70 int. 1% increased int is about 14 int at the level you are using these belts, so that works out to 23% increased int.

You can get 25% from a corrupted cyclopean.

Yes, the belt can give +ES and resists, and possibly other goodies, so I agree that it's nice we don't need the Cyclopean anymore for immunities.

But I suspect you'll find it a lot easier to find a cheap Cyclopean in this league...
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 21 oct. 2021 18:38:48
"
Naramie_VI escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

"
4. is using the thread of hope to get only 1 notable (heart of ice (6% pen + 30% inc. dmg)) really worth it for 1 jewel socket and at least -10% res?

Yes. Unless somebody can show a better alternative.

I just imported your pob (occultist). Just did a quick check. You could use a rare jewel like this and use the free skill point for deep wisdom.

Right. A good rare may be close enough. I'll check later.

"

"
Kelvynn escribió:

"
5. how often do we hit per second on average while mapping and bossing? i am thinking of the elemental overload change. maybe a link other than controlled destruction is needed in 3.16 to keep it up.

Icestorm hits 5 times per second and you can have 5 storms at the same time, i.e. 25 hits per second.

Your build has only 1,56 crit chance. If i remember correctly crit is calculated per cast and not per hit. So i think 1,56 crit is bit low for reliable elemental overload. Or was this changed to proc per hit?

It's a good question. They may have changed it in the 3.12 rework. Need 3.16 to go live to test how it's going to work.

In the videos you can see that EO is up often enough even with CD. But it may also be triggered by Cyclone or Ball Lightning.

If it becomes a problem, CD can be dropped again. The non-boss setup doesn't seem to have any issues keeping EO up with Icestorm's 9.6% crit chance regardless of it being per hit or per cast.
"
whiterockxx escribió:
I played a bit with the PoB

and made a tanky build with abit less damage, but lots of sustain

by the way using Astramantis amulet, not a crafted double-influenced one and Enlighten 3!

Damage per Hit - 201k
Energy Shield - 15.8k
Unreserved Mana - 110
Phys dmg Reduction - 62% !!!

This is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/h8M6ZgHE

I'ts just an idea, can be improved alot... really dont know if will work, but i hope so!

plz take a look and tell me what you guys think about it!

Determination? I really doubt that's needed. There is a lot of elemental damage these days too. Also, without flasks that phys mitigation is a bit lower. You can't rely on flasks.

And you are not using Profane Bloom. That kinda defies the whole point of the Occultist version.

Still, there are some possible ideas there. It's hard to say what can come in handy.
"
Graiaule escribió:
The best synthesized rare belts are 18% increased int and about +70 int. 1% increased int is about 14 int at the level you are using these belts, so that works out to 23% increased int.

You can get 25% from a corrupted cyclopean.

Yes, the belt can give +ES and resists, and possibly other goodies, so I agree that it's nice we don't need the Cyclopean anymore for immunities.

But I suspect you'll find it a lot easier to find a cheap Cyclopean in this league...

Coil remains a cheap option. However, a decent corrupted one was a pain to find in 3.15.

A good synthesized belt can also let you max resists easier and spend those resources on Int instead.
Ascendant version pre-updated for 3.16.

Some more changes will probably be made after the league start, but this should be playable.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Hi Whiterockxx

Looks really nice BUT

you use all the extremly expensive stuff :-)

emperror witt perfect cluster jewel es int split and the watchers

why do you use the 2 inc life nodes jewel ?

the idea with intuitive leap looks much better as the thread of hope thing for me.

I think with all the corrupted stuff next league there will be extremly good astramentis.

The 2 life points, is to simulate Master of Fear or Wish for Death, that now will be a small cluster, so i waste 2 points xD

I know the itens are expensive.. its to simulate the endgame gear. And to feel if it will be enought to do all endgame content like last leagues!
Is this build comfortable to use as a league starter in SSF? Or do I need the staff?
I was thinking about farming the div card in act 6.
Editado por útlima vez por Mapplish en 22 oct. 2021 2:08:08
You need the staff :-) Without the build dont work. Its arrangend arround this unique staff.

its doable in ssf as some player did it in the past. But its relay on some verry rare good items to do endgame content confortably.

so if you ask is it doable. Yes. Is it a good performer in ssf? I say no. some of the realy nice items (high es chest with inc int, watchers eye with es on hit, synthesiced rings astramentis) can be farmed but without them the high end content is heavy)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional