[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Yeah mines are a PITA to use. I generally level up with freezing pulse until I get the staff. All of the +cold damage stuff helps it.
this league is good, so bought my first ever supporter pack. :)
"
Vensatra escribió:
"
chidoriyourface escribió:
Am I stuck using Icicle Mines until I get the staff? I am in act 4 and the skill does not seem to be doing as well. Anything I can replace it with to do better?

I totally gave up after dying 80+ times only in act 3 and 4. Dude, I'm terrible for mines gameplay, and I was not happy with this Icicle Mines start. I'll try again once I have The Whispering Ice, otherwise I'll stay away from it.
I'm okay with piano-flasking and pressing 4 buttons to use skills and totems and ballistas and everything at the same time, but don't ask me to use mines gameplay ahahaha I'm terrible for this

I got the staff and the unique items Kelvynn wrote and... WOW THIS BUILD IS AWESOME!

I abandoned my TR Deadeye, will go only for this Icestorm queen from now on!
"
Vensatra escribió:
"
Am I stuck using Icicle Mines until I get the staff? I am in act 4 and the skill does not seem to be doing as well. Anything I can replace it with to do better?

I totally gave up after dying 80+ times only in act 3 and 4. Dude, I'm terrible for mines gameplay, and I was not happy with this Icicle Mines start. I'll try again once I have The Whispering Ice, otherwise I'll stay away from it.
I'm okay with piano-flasking and pressing 4 buttons to use skills and totems and ballistas and everything at the same time, but don't ask me to use mines gameplay ahahaha I'm terrible for this

If other people are having issues getting to whispering ice, I leveled up using storm brand/orb of storms/storm call and it was really cakey. Storm call in particular does enough damage to carry to 30+ without any damage investments.
Hey guys. Played this build some leagues ago, and looks like we are not using flesh and stone anymore. How good is survivability without it? Because last time i played, it was very good with this aura and very bad w/o it.
"
Nurge escribió:
"
Vensatra escribió:
"

If other people are having issues getting to whispering ice, I leveled up using storm brand/orb of storms/storm call and it was really cakey. Storm call in particular does enough damage to carry to 30+ without any damage investments.

I play SSF and was at the same stage, that icicle mine felt aweful. I just switched to eye of winter and hydrosphere. Both linked with spellslinger. And then I use frenzy to trigger it. The frenzy charges also help with not get staggered to death.
This setup works really good atm. I just overleveled in BA to get all gems up. But still, I hope, that I will get the Weapon soon :D
This league star have not been easy. I died about everywhere compare to last 2 leagues. the nerfed is still crushing.
"
Dragnel escribió:
This league star have not been easy. I died about everywhere compare to last 2 leagues. the nerfed is still crushing.

It gets better when you get The Whispering Ice, trust me. I've been there...
Turns out I've died around 80 times more or less before act 5. XD
hi guys....i am playing at STD....i like a lot this build but unless i am doing a huge mistake ,i dont have enouph damage,,,,( my profile is open)any suggestion to improve dps????TY guys
I think the whole point of the build is more int. anywhere you can get more it would improve dps and defense.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional