[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
what order would you recommend upgrading gear/replacing the leveling unigues?

Hi!

You have a private profile - I cannot view your character so have no idea which uniques you are currently wearing, but I can share my transition experience - on yellow maps currently and everything looks good.

The first thing I replaced was the Icetomb - just searched on trade for rare armours under 10c with ES and around 60% total elemental resists - lucked into a 5L armour with 468 ES. No int on it, but plenty resistances and ES, looks like I'll be wearing this one for a while.

I did not use unique gloves/belt or boots, but if you haven't done this already, I strongly suggest going for a string of servitude with 18% increased intelligence as soon as possible. It's dirt cheap and I doubt you will find anything better that will give you a similar boost for the money until you're comfortable dropping some cash on a synthesized belt. I don't think the cyclopean coil with 18% increased attributes is worth it given we're running Purity of Elements that gives us elemental ailment immunity either way. Does the increased damage from lowest attribute justify a 70c price gap? Maybe later in the league, when those become cheaper.

Doedre's Scorn is a surprisingly solid helmet. I lucked into a 300ES rare with T1 Int roll on trade for just 20c and unless you find a really good cheap rare I'd say it's perfectly fine to keep the unique until you get more money for a more meaningful upgrade.

Also, I would not transition to CI before getting the Astramentis.

Hope this was helpful.
hello, i have checked pob and i see 1M dps on "sirus" with my stuff and level 90.
i'm was wondering if someone can say why in is pob he have 2.2M and me 1M, I wanted to know what are the things to improve to have the same as him
thank you, have a nice day
Hello, I’m currently doing red maps and find out that I’m doing so less dmg with zdps on bosses.
My damage is kind of low so that the leeching is not enough to face tank bosses or even rare mobs.
Can you please tell me that how can I improve my damage?
Currently in 2.1k int and 8.3kes
"
CaptainKotenkin escribió:
"
what order would you recommend upgrading gear/replacing the leveling unigues?

Hi!

You have a private profile - I cannot view your character so have no idea which uniques you are currently wearing, but I can share my transition experience - on yellow maps currently and everything looks good.

The first thing I replaced was the Icetomb - just searched on trade for rare armours under 10c with ES and around 60% total elemental resists - lucked into a 5L armour with 468 ES. No int on it, but plenty resistances and ES, looks like I'll be wearing this one for a while.

I did not use unique gloves/belt or boots, but if you haven't done this already, I strongly suggest going for a string of servitude with 18% increased intelligence as soon as possible. It's dirt cheap and I doubt you will find anything better that will give you a similar boost for the money until you're comfortable dropping some cash on a synthesized belt. I don't think the cyclopean coil with 18% increased attributes is worth it given we're running Purity of Elements that gives us elemental ailment immunity either way. Does the increased damage from lowest attribute justify a 70c price gap? Maybe later in the league, when those become cheaper.

Doedre's Scorn is a surprisingly solid helmet. I lucked into a 300ES rare with T1 Int roll on trade for just 20c and unless you find a really good cheap rare I'd say it's perfectly fine to keep the unique until you get more money for a more meaningful upgrade.

Also, I would not transition to CI before getting the Astramentis.

Hope this was helpful.

Thank you, this helps a ton!
Hey, first off. Thank you for the build it's really fun. However i'm looking for a little advise. My gear is not to bad, not the best but not to bad. However ever now and then i just seem to insta die from full shield and have no idea what is causing it or how to stop it.

Is there something i should be doing to avoid this happening? I roll about blinking all the time i can and then sometimes i'm niot even by mobs and BOOM dead lol. Very confusing. Also any advise on what to upgrade next would be great or points to move about. Plan today is to get to 92, so that should help a bit. I have 5 ex more i can invest currently also.

oh FYI these deaths are not in corruption zone. If they were i would expect it )

Thank you again :)
Editado por útlima vez por Evíl_Jesus en 7 nov. 2021 10:06:16
"
However ever now and then i just seem to insta die from full shield and have no idea what is causing it or how to stop it.

Is there something i should be doing to avoid this happening? I roll about blinking all the time i can and then sometimes i'm niot even by mobs and BOOM dead lol. Very confusing. Also any advise on what to upgrade next would be great or points to move about. Plan today is to get to 92, so that should help a bit. I have 5 ex more i can invest currently also.

Hi!

I've noticed you haven't taken the Ghost Reaver keystone. I've missed it myself too, at first. And I had some trouble understanding why take it in the first place if we already run Zealot's Oath. Well, turns out ES Recharge and ES Regeneration are two different mechanics. While Ghost Reaver disables ES Recharge, you still retain your regen through ZO. I started feeling way tankier after taking the passive.

Since we're not running any additional defensive mechanics apart from tiny bit of block and es leech - your best defense is your raw ES pool, which is easy to scale on an int stacker. If you have 5 Ex at your disposal now, it should suffice to transition to the cluster tree with a single Large Jewel with Cold to the Core and Blanketed Snow (8 passives) and 2 Split personalities with Es and Int. I just did that yesterday. That gave me around 30% more damage and +1000 ES without changing my gear at all.

EDIT: forgot to add - transitioning to the cluster tree also nets you some mana reservation efficiency and allows to fit in a 4th aura. This can be Aspect of the Spider, as suggested in the build, but you can also experiment with various other things - I'm trying out Herald of Ice at the moment. Or you could go for Vitality for even more ES regeneration.
Editado por útlima vez por CaptainKotenkin en 8 nov. 2021 3:04:42
Which auras should I use at the end?
Hey guys so I just swapped up to the cluster tree and started noticing that I actually need to use an unending mana pot on the boss staff, anyone else have this issue/how did you alleviate it? If possible someone could look at my build and tell me what I could realistically do to help that? (have around 4 ex to spend but trying to save for %int chest atm)
Oh man this build used to be a blast in Delirium league. It was mostly very easy doing 100% Delirium Maps juiced with everything you can imagine and even the Boss DPS was good. But then they nerfed the hell out of everything and now this character is only my second or even third strongest instead of first. No more blazing through mob packs and them dying instantly, even the rares. Now I have to move through them 2-3 times before they die and I feel wayyyyy less tanky and have no idea why because I upgraded a bunch of things after the character wen to Standard. Must be the 12.6k ES instead of almost 20k back in Delirium haha... It's not fun for my anymore especially because the damage now simply sucks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional