[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I think all related questions to armour or items are meaningless. The main problem is a shortage of jewels and cluster jewels. You will hit a wall very soon. Try to buy Split personality jewel or Megalomaniac. Good luck
Editado por útlima vez por ddarek65 en 15 sept. 2021 8:09:23
"
Vesperalol escribió:
Hi guys, a noob question: How to craft the base helmet and glove for upgrade? If i understand correctly, we want intelligence, max es, increased max es, resistance and need one empty for upgrade, so is there a efficient way to craft the base item?
Hoping a step guide to craft these, thanks!

For both, the easiest way to craft them is deaf essence of spite spam until you get :

For the helmet (ideally base ilvl 75-79 to secure %int t1 or t2) :
> Int (from essence)
> %ES and/or Flat ES
> 1 resistance
Once you have this, be sure you have only 1 suffix left (you can craft a random prefix to lock) -> Slam an Hunter Orb
> Craft %ES or Flat ES

For the gloves (ilvl wont help you but it's better to have ilvl 84+ - more chance for decent/high resistance) :
> Int (from essence)
> %ES and/or Flat ES
> 1 resistance + Aspect of the Spider or 2 resistances
> Craft +ES or %ES or whatever you need if you have both and an empty slot

Here is 2 examples to help

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Swickz en 15 sept. 2021 11:22:11
Okay time to skip chaos spam lmfao I wasted like 2 ex on chaos spam and got nothing
can someone take a look at my build? i've spent close to 1-2 mirror worth and why i still find it difficult to do 100% deliriums??? The game just seems so much harder now?

https://pastebin.com/ej5VnEGq
"
wotad escribió:
Okay time to skip chaos spam lmfao I wasted like 2 ex on chaos spam and got nothing

Exactly. For 2EX is/was decent body armour with 12% INC Int and ES
"
DaCandyManZZ escribió:
can someone take a look at my build? i've spent close to 1-2 mirror worth and why i still find it difficult to do 100% deliriums??? The game just seems so much harder now?

https://pastebin.com/ej5VnEGq

Auch.... Split Personality in one of Class starting node ?
IMHO best placement for Split is as far as possible from starting point eg: end of cluster jewel. You have a nice jewel in cluster with %Inc Int u can swap with Split Personality. It won't hurt only help
"

Auch.... Split Personality in one of Class starting node ?
IMHO best placement for Split is as far as possible from starting point eg: end of cluster jewel. You have a nice jewel in cluster with %Inc Int u can swap with Split Personality. It won't hurt only help

Hi I think you are mistaken, that part is the end as it is 44 passives points from my starting point.
Hi, can you please explain why do you use vortex lvl 1? why shouldnt i lvl it up?
"
DaCandyManZZ escribió:

Hi I think you are mistaken, that part is the end as it is 44 passives points from my starting point.

This tree https://pastebin.com/ej5VnEGq is not laid out properly. You're getting only ~60 base int from your split personalities, where you should be getting ~80.

Also you have a shock nova setup instead of the recommended CWDT Ball Lightning setup.

Your original setup gave 240k Shaper dps, 3133 int, and 12806 ES (in configuration set: 3 spider stacks, always on full ES, enemy chilled.)

https://pastebin.com/sZL2zjL0 is a quick respec of your setup. Same shaper dps, 3574 int, 14395 ES.

It's not fully optimized, and it's strange 440 more int doesn't translate into significantly more DPS, so it's possible I messed up somewhere.

You have extraordinary gear. Just need to set things up correctly.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 16 sept. 2021 16:42:04
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
kidacao escribió:
Should i continue crafting this one or just reset?

Got the int + energy shield from alt spamming, but regal just added stun recovery :(

Also, how should i continue crafting given the case?

1. If you decide to scour and start over, use perfect fossils to get 29%-30% quality first.

2. Your real choice here is to craft multimod, then craft 6% increased int and +ES. You'll have a very nice chest that you can use while you work on your next attempt.

If i craft multimod, will i have all 3 suffixes and no room for 6% attributes or am i missing something?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional