[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
kidacao escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
kidacao escribió:
Should i continue crafting this one or just reset?

Got the int + energy shield from alt spamming, but regal just added stun recovery :(

Also, how should i continue crafting given the case?

1. If you decide to scour and start over, use perfect fossils to get 29%-30% quality first.

2. Your real choice here is to craft multimod, then craft 6% increased int and +ES. You'll have a very nice chest that you can use while you work on your next attempt.

If i craft multimod, will i have all 3 suffixes and no room for 6% attributes or am i missing something?

I assumed your % stun and block recovery was a prefix since it was a small value. So you have 2 prefixes and 1 suffix now. Craft multimod: 2 suffixes. Craft +56-69 ES (prefix), 6% incr attrs (suffix.) Voila -- 3/3 prefixes/suffixes.

If the % stun is actually the T6 suffix, you're likely screwed. Go and annul it (33% chance) and then multimod. You can then slam an exalt and hope to get a nice prefix.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 17 sept. 2021 0:41:25
can anyone confirm which gems are where? - I ask, as the gem section shows immortal call & wave of conviction in the boots, but looking at the gear section, it shows them differently?

Also, why do they have rightous fire linked, when we have 1 life? the gem gets canceled instantly..???
"
Demonitrix escribió:
can anyone confirm which gems are where? - I ask, as the gem section shows immortal call & wave of conviction in the boots, but looking at the gear section, it shows them differently?

Also, why do they have rightous fire linked, when we have 1 life? the gem gets canceled instantly..???

Don't pay any attention to the links in the gear section. Check the Links section, where Kelvynn says:

-----------------

Gloves/Boots/Helm:

2L: Vortex - Bonechill

4L (optional): Enlighten + aura gems

4L: CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Frost Bomb lv 1
Eventually replace Frost Bomb with Phantasmal Wave of Conviction 20q for a more efficient application of Cold Exposure (note that it must be Phantasmal and 20q).

Place in any free sockets: aura gems (if not using Enlighten) and any extras (Frostblink, Frost Shield, Vigilant Strike). Make sure not to link the aura gems to any supports that can increase their mana cost.

------------------

There is no righteous fire. We used to use Vaal Rightous Fire in previous leagues, before it got nerfed. You must be looking at something old.
"
Swickz escribió:
"
Vesperalol escribió:
Hi guys, a noob question: How to craft the base helmet and glove for upgrade? If i understand correctly, we want intelligence, max es, increased max es, resistance and need one empty for upgrade, so is there a efficient way to craft the base item?
Hoping a step guide to craft these, thanks!

For both, the easiest way to craft them is deaf essence of spite spam until you get :

For the helmet (ideally base ilvl 75-79 to secure %int t1 or t2) :
> Int (from essence)
> %ES and/or Flat ES
> 1 resistance
Once you have this, be sure you have only 1 suffix left (you can craft a random prefix to lock) -> Slam an Hunter Orb
> Craft %ES or Flat ES

For the gloves (ilvl wont help you but it's better to have ilvl 84+ - more chance for decent/high resistance) :
> Int (from essence)
> %ES and/or Flat ES
> 1 resistance + Aspect of the Spider or 2 resistances
> Craft +ES or %ES or whatever you need if you have both and an empty slot

Here is 2 examples to help

Spoiler

Thank you for this, it is so clear even I managed to use the info to make myself a helmet worth maybe 8EX.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Demonitrix escribió:

Don't pay any attention to the links in the gear section. Check the Links section, where Kelvynn says:

-----------------

Gloves/Boots/Helm:

2L: Vortex - Bonechill

4L (optional): Enlighten + aura gems

4L: CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Frost Bomb lv 1
Eventually replace Frost Bomb with Phantasmal Wave of Conviction 20q for a more efficient application of Cold Exposure (note that it must be Phantasmal and 20q).

Place in any free sockets: aura gems (if not using Enlighten) and any extras (Frostblink, Frost Shield, Vigilant Strike). Make sure not to link the aura gems to any supports that can increase their mana cost.

------------------

There is no righteous fire. We used to use Vaal Rightous Fire in previous leagues, before it got nerfed. You must be looking at something old.

Thank you! also quick question, is CWDT in that link maxed or level 1, same with Immortal Call? I ask as one of the 2 CWDT's in the gem link section states one is maxed, but i'm unsure which one.
"
Demonitrix escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Demonitrix escribió:
can anyone confirm which gems are where?

2 CWDT's in the gem link section states one is maxed, but i'm unsure which one.

You can always preview the characters of other players to check. CWDT 20-20 imortal - adjust to your strength. CWDT chest-1.
"
Demonitrix escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Demonitrix escribió:
can anyone confirm which gems are where?

2 CWDT's in the gem link section states one is maxed, but i'm unsure which one.

You can always preview the characters of other players to check. CWDT 20-20 imortal - adjust to your strength. CWDT chest-1.

CWDT lvl 1 won't trigger for Phantasmal WoC 20/20 - it req at least lvl 20 CWDT
Can trigger lvl 1 Frost Bomb but again won't trigger lvl 20 Immortal Call. So imho CWDT lvl 20
I've done some tweaking to this build like someone has said, and now i'm curious to know whether shocking nova to proc curses is viable since it increase the effectiveness of shock and can you run a vessel of vinktar to get that 10% increase damage taken by enemies if they are shocked?

However on my POB it calculates my vessel of vinktar to give me a negative dps instead which i don't get, WTF? does anyone have any idea? or am i missing something?

Also which prismatic jewel is better?

Item Class: Jewels
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
1% increased Flask Effect Duration (implicit)
--------
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
4% increased maximum Life
5% increased maximum Mana
+28 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
15% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
--------

Item Class: Jewels
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
1% increased Movement Speed (implicit)
--------
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
4% increased maximum Life
5% increased maximum Mana
Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
Non-Channelling Skills have -9 to Total Mana Cost while affected by Clarity
--------

https://pastebin.com/jEhw9ww5
"
DaCandyManZZ escribió:

Also which prismatic jewel is better?

No idea what's going on with POB. What I find useful is to go to the Calculations tab and look at the line by line differences in dps between using vinktar and not.

POB isn't always 100% correct.

Second, the first jewel (2 x discipline) is far far better defensively.

The second is nice if you want to bump up your ES for ego.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 19 sept. 2021 3:52:17
So .. At times I get poisoned or cursed whatever it is, I dont even know what.
I just see my shield going down like something is draining it in a few seconds ..constant pase .. and dead.

Anybody knows what the hell it is? Or how to stop it from destroying my shields?

Also at times I run into a the odd monsters ..mostly spiders ..that completely bypass my shield and just 1 shot me. What the hell is it?

Seriously this game needs death logs -.-"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional