[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

It took 5 fails in a row, but finally on the 6th attempt, RNG took mercy and I ended up with this:

For those struggling to get INT past 2200-2500, I wouldn't actually start with the chest if you don't have one yet, start with the helmet. While the Hunter's Orb is pricier, as long as the helm is iLvl 75-79 you're guaranteed to get the +%INT roll if all prefix slots are occupied.

Between the helmet and chest both having +%INT, I'm finally up to 2.8K INT and the dmg is starting to smooth things out. Hitting level 95 also let me get another jewel slot, where I put a Watcher's Eye with +ES on Hit in it for 6ex.

This let me switch Ethereal Feast on my boots to Whispers of Doom, and the 3rd curse and 2.8K INT makes a huge difference in dmg. I went up about 60k per hit on Icestorm with these changes.

Good luck with your rolls. If you keep at it, you will eventually get there.

"
WhiteSammy escribió:
a brief explanation of what you think is optimal?

If you want to play after the story is finished, choose:
-build which is checked by the tutor and gamers
-read the guide. It irritates how others write on the last page and you go back to the first page, but it works.
-Rar items will bring you much more effect, instead of the unique items you wear
-yt has guides on how to earn heist in the early stages of the game to make the jump from story to atlas.

this build is disgustingly optimized, it can be enriched and enriched ... just have fun with each stage as long as this game still enjoys anyone else.

Advanced question: is there another way to craft gloves with increased intelligence, in addition to the essence of spite?
"
nocek_czerny escribió:

Advanced question: is there another way to craft gloves with increased intelligence, in addition to the essence of spite?

Use Aisling to craft 2 veiled mods on a 58 int glove -- you might hit both dex/int and str/int affixes for another 70 int.

Synthesized gloves come with 5% increased int, so that's usually pretty easy to reroll with essences of spite and harvest resist crafting.

If you need to put your spider aspect on gloves, you're probably better off using synthesized ones.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 13 sept. 2021 20:57:09
Starting to hit a wall, I know levels are important and working on those. Dont have a ton of currency but would like to know what would help out my build the most?

Intelligence, intelligence, and intelligence. You are short on intelligence imho. As I have checked you picked a cluster version but would be wise to invest in %# Increased Intelligence mods on them - +Int is not enough.
Easiest will be to chase a corrupted ring or rings with #% Inc Int (with suitable resistance) and then body armor.
Editado por útlima vez por ddarek65 en 14 sept. 2021 8:51:20
Should i continue crafting this one or just reset?

Got the int + energy shield from alt spamming, but regal just added stun recovery :(

Also, how should i continue crafting given the case?
"
kidacao escribió:

Got the int + energy shield from alt spamming, but regal just added stun recovery :(

From first post :)

"
Shaper and Crusader body armors can have a 12% increased Intelligence mod. Also, 6% increased Attributes can be crafted on any body armor. The ways to craft such an item:
a) alt-spam a Shaper or Crusader Vaal Regalia to get the %int suffix and high ES prefix, then regal and hope for another decent ES prefix (scour and start over if you fail), then multi-craft the rest;
b) chaos spam a Shaper or Crusader base;
c) find a non-influenced base with good ES and 2 open suffixes (possibly annul), then use Crusader's Exalted Orb and hope for the %int suffix (it's not the only possible outcome).

Anyway not a cheap procedure. I assume same you will pay for ready-made item from trade post.
Editado por útlima vez por ddarek65 en 14 sept. 2021 12:40:15
"
kidacao escribió:

1. If you decide to scour and start over, use perfect fossils to get 29%-30% quality first.

2. Your real choice here is to craft multimod, then craft 6% increased int and +ES. You'll have a very nice chest that you can use while you work on your next attempt.
Hi guys, a noob question: How to craft the base helmet and glove for upgrade? If i understand correctly, we want intelligence, max es, increased max es, resistance and need one empty for upgrade, so is there a efficient way to craft the base item?
Hoping a step guide to craft these, thanks!
IS it better to buy a chest or try to make one? I really suck at crafting stuff im unlocking multi mod at the moment and will try something but yeah..

My chest is super trash well alot of stuff is trash.

I tried chaos spam but didnt feel good failing doing that xd
Editado por útlima vez por wotad en 15 sept. 2021 6:32:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional