[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks Kelvynn.

I've already spent 10ex on essences trying to get an Int+ES+Res helmet. But the helmet was never created. Only the lucky one can get something in this game. Hatred!
When using deafening spites, you do need to end up with one free suffix. So the chances are less than craftofexile.com's estimation of ~8% to hit T2/T3 ES. You may just have to use an annulment orb and hope you lose a useless suffix (or prefix and try again.) Alternatively, you can sell the helmet and make some currency back.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 7 sept. 2021 2:56:36

Why is this happening to me
"
_maksipes_ escribió:

Why is this happening to me

Now that's a nice helmet! Use beastcrafting to reroll to 8% cheaply and use it. You can also get 28% quality on it via Hillock. (Next time, use perfect fossils on the base to get it to 29%-30% first.)

Use that helmet for now, and you can either craft another one for the extra 2% int, or use Maven orbs in a way I still don't understand to get even more % int.

But you did not fail. That is an excellent helmet.
Can you show your gear for this league? This is the first time I've tried doing it and I'm getting gems set up now. There is the long list and some of it is explained but can you just get a brief explanation of what you think is optimal?
3k int. Yes! Also my resists are in perfect condition. Nice!

What do I need to kill Сatarina easily? Overlord for reducing phys damage through fortify?
"
_maksipes_ escribió:
3k int. Yes! Also my resists are in perfect condition. Nice!

What do I need to kill Сatarina easily? Overlord for reducing phys damage through fortify?

Killed Catarina earlier with 2.8k int. Did not have foritfy or any specific phys damage reduction (apart from cwdt IC). Died 1 time to not paying attention to the wave thingy. at 3k int, you shouldnt have any problems against catarina even without any specific phys damage reduction. Good luck !
First Catharina is a undying bitch :-)

I have only 2,6 k int and 11 k es and have normaly no problem to kill her at lvl83 confartably (sold the kills but now the market is gone)

BUT

Sometimes i cant see the small following skeletons and if they explode its normaly a death. (i survived only one or two with luck in over 200 all leagues i killed Catharina)

sometimes i go into the false direktion and die as i have the choise to run throught the activated pylon (makes dmg and with no leech i am dead) or run throught the exploding skeletons and die.

So its all about standing in the right place when she makes her actions.

Mostly i die as i oversee something on the ground or i am to lazy.

I dont think that overlord or fortify will solve this problem as i had this in last league and even in standard with 3,5 k int and 22 k es i died in case of lazyness from the exploding skeletons.
Nearly level 91, been floating around 1.7k int (7.3k ES) and farming T9-11 maps to build up some currency. Got a decent amount now, and trying to decide what my immediate upgrade should be. Start working on gear with %increased int, or focus crafting/buying cluster jewels first?

I can clear maps a little higher, but they're too slow to be all that effective, so I hang out down in T9-11, for decent clear speeds.
Editado por útlima vez por Zaraelyna en 9 sept. 2021 20:18:27
"
Zaraelyna escribió:
Nearly level 91, been floating around 1.7k int (7.3k ES) ...

trying to decide what my immediate upgrade should be...

No offense intended, but your int and ES are abysmally low for being level 91.

This build is ALL about int.

Look at my character for ideas -- my total expenditure for my current gear was less than 70 chaos. I'm at 2200 int and 8675 ES myself with my crappy gear -- at level 88.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 9 sept. 2021 22:47:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional