[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

hey bro how u craft that % Int? sorry im still kinda new on crafting
"
plurmasta escribió:
hey bro how u craft that % Int? sorry im still kinda new on crafting

i bought it. not my craft. also i dont think its crafted (its probably drop from heist).(usually double corrupt can be done by incursion (Alva) temple. ther is a double corruption room "Locus of Corruption". if i had that ring i would annoint+ctalyse on it beforehand. (and any sane person beofre attemt corrupt. bcz of that i think its drop item) (its one of highest resist+int. similar corrupted rings can be seen in trade. some expensive like 1 exalt. but some around 50c)
(edit i was talking about my ring)

edit. sorry i misunderstood your question. i think you wanna ask %int equipments crqaft. (my main is not english. i quite often mix the meaaning)

there crat option for helmet, body armor, amulet for crafting %int. its best expalined at first page in build items detailed section. as int amulet, you need to find a shaper influenced amulet. try to find %int or %attributes. and block the suffix. and reroll to find int damage mode. (if i understood correctly from some other forum user 10 or so page before he wrote).
as corrupted version of belt ring, you need to use "locus of corruption" room from temple.
Editado por útlima vez por nozwizard en 4 sept. 2021 6:43:43
I struggle a lot with enemies that have cold resistance ..I cant do anything against them really until i take "cast when damage taken" out of its socket, which otherwise blocks me from casting lightning bolt/weakness/frostbite.

Sure there is a better way of dealing with things ..
"
Xeretrax escribió:
I struggle a lot with enemies that have cold resistance ..I cant do anything against them really until i take "cast when damage taken" out of its socket, which otherwise blocks me from casting lightning bolt/weakness/frostbite.

The point of the CwDT is, that you don't need to cast the curses manually. Good news is, that it not triggering means you are not taking damage. So it doesn't really matter if it takes little more time to kill stuff. Or you have something wrong with how you have set it up, but can't see it since your characters are hidden.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kelvynn/characters
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Xeretrax escribió:

The point of the CwDT is, that you don't need to cast the curses manually. Good news is, that it not triggering means you are not taking damage. So it doesn't really matter if it takes little more time to kill stuff. Or you have something wrong with how you have set it up, but can't see it since your characters are hidden.

Should be set now. Didn't realize they were hidden.
Dont mind the low level gear ...xD
Its pretty much a copy of Kelvynns Whispedition char as far as the gems/sockets allocations go. He also shared its BOP code a few pages back.

Its not a little more time though .. its easily 15 minutes beating them with a stick if I dont take that gem off.

Editado por útlima vez por Xeretrax en 5 sept. 2021 15:54:53
I'm nearly 90 and somehow still alive which is the testamnet to how good ele prolif is ;)

I think I realized that rolling the clusters myself is nearly impossible and with hc market I won't be buying them any soon...

Could someone take a quick look at my char and suggest the next 2-3 upgrades? DPS seems to fall of in low red maps. AL4 conquerors start to take long to kill...

I have enought money for Tranquility, would that be what I need? I'll switch int on boots to Mystic Talents as soon as I sort my resistances.

I also have a large Thread of Hope, but with -20 all res it is not yet usable.

Thanks in advance!
"
Xeretrax escribió:

Its pretty much a copy of Kelvynns Whispedition char as far as the gems/sockets allocations go.

Its not a little more time though .. its easily 15 minutes beating them with a stick if I dont take that gem off.

For the curse setup in chest you want to use lvl1 CwDT and lvl4 (or lower) ball Lightning.

Right now it is CwDT that casts all the curses. By having it lower level (and low lvl Ball Lighting), CwDT casts only BL and then BL will trigger curses trough Hextouch. Also higher lvl CwDT means you need to take more damage to trigger BL.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Xeretrax escribió:

Its pretty much a copy of Kelvynns Whispedition char as far as the gems/sockets allocations go.

For the curse setup in chest you want to use lvl1 CwDT and lvl4 (or lower) ball Lightning.

Right now it is CwDT that casts all the curses. By having it lower level (and low lvl Ball Lighting), CwDT casts only BL and then BL will trigger curses trough Hextouch. Also higher lvl CwDT means you need to take more damage to trigger BL.

Ah ..another level to this game .. lower is sometimes better ..
Thanks
First of all, thank you very much Kelvynn for this extremely fun build and very well maintained build-guide & thread, I'm having a blast! :)

I'm playing my second league, so am kind of new to PoE; this is by far the most fun build I've played so far.

I would like to ask for some short advice (character should be public), I'm not quite sure where exactly to invest in next.

Yesterday I hit lvl 93 and switched to the cluster build. I couldn't afford Split Personalities with Int and ES, so I started off with Int/Evasion.

I have all Brute Forces and Fertile Minds (though not perfectly rolled yet), Pure Talent and Thread of Hope.

I have a large cluster with CttC, Prismatic Heart and Widepsread, aswell as a medium cluster with Wish for Death (couldn't afford Wish for Death AND Master of Fear yet).

I have all recommended Uniques, including a perfectly rolled Astramentis, which I therefore would like to replace as the last piece. I tried to corrupt the belt for implicit %Int, but I guess I did it wrong (vaaled it, should have done Incursion Chamber of Corruption instead?).
On all rares I have Int, ES and %ES - but no %Int yet; overall I fear all rares I have are rather crappy :)

Sitting at ~7,5k ES and ~2,5k Int right now. ES sustain, in particular vs. bosses, feels sort of (much) lower than before, so I guess I have to replace Mystic Talents on Stampede with Ethereal Feast.

What would be the next natural update? I'm just not sure where exactly to invest in next :)

I am lacking %Int on every rare, I have no Watcher's Eye yet, and some skill gems need upgrades (lv21, 20q, awakened, and so on). No Aspect of the Spider yet, since I do not have access to Fenumus. No 6-Link, so missing third curse (and not sure if that makes sense right now, since I need boots anoint for Ethereal Feast). I could free 3 skill points and get Whispers of Doom on skilltree, if that would be the best update for now.

Since it's just my second league, I have not quite understood how to really make big money, so mostly upgrades that cost 5-10+ Ex are out of reach, at least not quickly to be gotten. I have a rather steady but small income of chaos orbs, so I do can spend some currency (sitting at ~6ex worth of chaos atm, willing to spend all currency on this char).

Lastly, I have no real experience in crafting, though I'm willing to learn that. I understand how to craft the helmet, but what I really don't get is this:

"
a) alt-spam a Shaper or Crusader Vaal Regalia to get the %int suffix and high ES prefix, then regal and hope for another decent ES prefix (scour and start over if you fail), then multi-craft the rest;

How exactly do I "multi-craft"?

Any help would be appreciated! If I need to provide more info or a PoB, please let me know.
"
Angrenost escribió:

Lastly, I have no real experience in crafting, though I'm willing to learn that. I understand how to craft the helmet, but what I really don't get is this:

"
a) alt-spam a Shaper or Crusader Vaal Regalia to get the %int suffix and high ES prefix, then regal and hope for another decent ES prefix (scour and start over if you fail), then multi-craft the rest;

How exactly do I "multi-craft"?

Any help would be appreciated! If I need to provide more info or a PoB, please let me know.

That way of crafting a chest is the old pre-conqueror way. Multi-craft got nerfed, also. It costs 2 ex, eats an affix, but you can craft 2 things rather than one only. Not worth it any more.

The way to do it now is to find a good ES chest (500+) with 51+ int, two free suffixes (and no open prefixes -- craft a prefix if you have to) and slam a crusader orb and hope your ~1 in 3 chance hits for % intelligence. Then craft 6% increased attributes.

Even if the slam doesn't hit, it'll still be a good chest to use.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 6 sept. 2021 17:34:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional