[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
LM7_7 escribió:
Hello and THANKS for sharing!

IT seem a interesting build that i can try so in 3.15.

After I saw the POB, and become questions.(some of them may seem stupid)

Any suggestion gear(maybe legend gear) for leveling before/after changing to CI?

Can I made those high INT/ES rare gear as a starter without enough currency?

Those 3curses would able to apply without "whispers of doom" passive?

Regen(mana or ES) is important for this build?

There is a leveling guide just below the first post. It has the recommended cheap uniques for leveling from lv 39 to 70.

Non-influenced starter gear with decent Int, ES and resists is cheap. 'Enough currency' is not precise. But if you need to make a few chaos orbs quickly after starting - Heists are the easiest way to do that.

You cannot use 3 curses without Whispers of Doom after the nerf to Awakened Hextouch. However, you can anoint Whispers of Doom on the boots. The Stampede is a Blight league unique and can be anointed.

Mana regen is important since the mana changes in 3.15. That's why Clarity was added to the build.

ES regen is not important, but nice. You constantly drop consecrated ground (as Inquisitor) and regen some ES with Zealot's Oath and Occultist.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 1 sept. 2021 17:59:25
"
Rokdog escribió:
If we whiff the Crusader Orb on the chest piece, is there any cost efficient route from there? Or should we just cut our losses, sell the chest and buy a new one to start over?

I had a chest setup with 580+ ES and a 40%+ Fire Res roll, and then whiffed the Crusader Orb. Felt bad :(

Sell and start over. After the Harvest nerf it's almost impossible to fix a bad Crusader slam.

Also, resist mod on the chest is not ideal anyway. You need all 3 suffixes for flat +Int, Crusader %Int and crafted 6% Attr for the best chest.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 1 sept. 2021 18:03:31
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Rokdog escribió:
If we whiff the Crusader Orb on the chest piece, is there any cost efficient route from there? Or should we just cut our losses, sell the chest and buy a new one to start over?

I had a chest setup with 580+ ES and a 40%+ Fire Res roll, and then whiffed the Crusader Orb. Felt bad :(

Sell and start over. After the Harvest nerf it's almost impossible to fix a bad Crusader slam.

Also, resist mod on the chest is not ideal anyway. You need all 3 suffixes for flat +Int, Crusader %Int and crafted 6% Attr for the best chest.

Derp, thanks for setting me straight, and the quick response. Your attention to detail in this build and active support of it are astounding. Thank you so much!
"
Rokdog escribió:

always remember that a failed craft for you, may be a decent upgrade for many others (99% sure my current chest piece was a failed craft of someones. 99% of the time, its more profitable to sell said failed craft and re-attempt a new one.

Hurray! I finally caught all expedition bosses and finished their challenges. Dodging stuff while killing Uhtred and Vorana required some learning and practice. I made the videos for those ones, hopefully it will save time for somebody else.

New video: Vorana dodge challenge

40/40 done yet again with this build. All on my own, never paying anybody. My 14th full trophy :)

Congrats, Kelvynn. It's good to see this build doing well again.

I have ~12ex to play with, so perhaps it's time I give it another go!
Hmm
Do you think it would be a problem if my Thread of Hope jewel has a very large instead of large radius? I doubt it ..dont quite see how. But then again I am still somewhat new to it.

Also I could get my hands on these 2 large cluster jewels earlier today, considering I didn't had any with any cold related things before, do you think these would be alright for now but could become a problem later down the line?

Spoiler
"
Xeretrax escribió:
Hmm
Do you think it would be a problem if my Thread of Hope jewel has a very large instead of large radius? I doubt it ..dont quite see how. But then again I am still somewhat new to it.

Also I could get my hands on these 2 large cluster jewels earlier today, considering I didn't had any with any cold related things before, do you think these would be alright for now but could become a problem later down the line?

Spoiler

Very Large radius on Thread of Hope is useless to us. You won't be able to take the build-enabling nodes on the tree.

The clusters are fine, but Blanketed Snow is a high level option (lv 96+). They give you more damage but each of them requires extra 2 skill points to use compared to CttC/PH/Wide, and you also get less resists.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Xeretrax escribió:
Hmm

Spoiler

Very Large radius on Thread of Hope is useless to us. You won't be able to take the build-enabling nodes on the tree.

The clusters are fine, but Blanketed Snow is a high level option (lv 96+). They give you more damage but each of them requires extra 2 skill points to use compared to CttC/PH/Wide, and you also get less resists.

I could only find medium or VL ..no L
I figured if L is big enough something bigger would also still work..covers the same + more? I did not buy it for that extra bit though.

And yeah .. I was not even sure if i should be getting those jewels, but I hit a point where I got spare skill points and nothing to put them in. Figured some jewel is better then no jewel and these still seemed reasonable along with being cold related.

Editado por útlima vez por Xeretrax en 2 sept. 2021 20:01:24
"
Xeretrax escribió:

I could only find medium or VL ..no L
I figured if L is big enough something bigger would also still work..covers the same + more? I did not buy it for that extra bit though.

They cover only nodes in that size of ring, not everything within radius like Intuitive Leap.
You can put large ring to the search filter. And if you want, also how much (or little) negative resistance they give.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/Bgmbl5aT8

Divine orbs can reroll the size of the ring, but they will also reroll the resistance value.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 2 sept. 2021 20:43:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional