[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi Guys,

Here's the pob of my char right now @ lvl 97: https://pastebin.com/6Yxcakmd

I'm sitting at 15.2k ES right now but my damage seems a bit low for the level of investment.

Any suggestions on how to take it to the next level?

I know I should get a better chest piece with flat int but haven't had luck crafting so far and the body armours are super overpriced to buy right now.

Mainly I think my passive tree and jewels are not fully optimised, and I'm still leveling my awakened support gems. I would be very hesitant to mess with my gear right now because I have balanced triple res for Wise Oak after burning a lot of divine orbs to get everything setup perfectly.
"
faraazahmed escribió:
Hi Guys,

Here's the pob of my char right now @ lvl 97: https://pastebin.com/6Yxcakmd

I'm sitting at 15.2k ES right now but my damage seems a bit low for the level of investment.

Any suggestions on how to take it to the next level?

I know I should get a better chest piece with flat int but haven't had luck crafting so far and the body armours are super overpriced to buy right now.

Mainly I think my passive tree and jewels are not fully optimised, and I'm still leveling my awakened support gems. I would be very hesitant to mess with my gear right now because I have balanced triple res for Wise Oak after burning a lot of divine orbs to get everything setup perfectly.

15k ES? This made me re-check the current prices and wow, the extra ES Watcher's Eyes are down to 30-35 ex! From 70-80 ex just a week ago.

Got this baby for 30 ex and sold mine for 9 ex. Now I have 15k ES too, like the cool kids! :)

Looking at your PoB... You do exactly 50% of my damage vs Sirus, so there must be more than just 3 levels difference. 2871 Int is too low for this level of investment.

Ways to improve that I see:

- Corrupted Coil. If none on the market, just make it yourself. Buy uncorrupted coils and Temple Chronicles with the rk3 corruption room and go. Many of the by-products can be re-sold.

- Defiance Banner?? I don't see why you would use that. Solaris and Enfeeble is more than enough protection against crits. Replace it with Enlighten lv 3 and drop Sovereignty. +4 skill points right there.

- Get a 4-node curse cluster. Roll it yourself, since you only need 1 notable. You are wasting a skill point to get 2% all res while you are already over the cap. +1 skill point.

- Change pathing between CI and Deep Wisdom to what I use. Drop Arcane Focus (300 ES is not worth it). Grab the jewel socket and put Emperor's Wit in it (15 ex).

- This will leave you with 2 skill points still available. Replace one of the Large clusters with CttC/BS. Put that in the upper-left socket and spend those 2 points there, to extend the path to Split Personality. To keep your resists balanced, lose the cluster with all res. Overall you will lose 16% all res - the exact amount you have over cap. You can get some of that back on the new cluster (or some extra Int).

- Get resist penetration on all corrupted jewels, except the one with CB immunity.

- The obvious weakest item is the gloves. You can get a lot more resists on them. Which would allow you to go for better (ideally synthesized or corrupted) rings. Or go for synthesized gloves - and you can still get much better resists on them. Yes, that would require re-balancing resists.

- Quick profit: sell your 21/20 CE and use the cheap 20/20. After the nerf there is no difference between lv 21 and 22 on most of the support gems we use (and the same about Awakened ones lv 6 and 7). The staff gives +1 level and that's all we need.

Overall, trading damage for ES is not worth it. Damage is always better, and Int also gives some ES.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 30 ago. 2021 12:39:10
Wow that is some really great advice, thank you Kelvynn! I have implemented some of these already and I have gotten some good gains out of it. I also spent my last 12 ex and picked up Emperor's Wit, spending the points gained from dropping Sovereignty to get the jewel socket near Pain Attunement, sitting pretty at 3010 int!

I'm gonna run some Temples and try to get a good belt, also saving up the 50 or so ex I need to upgrade my body armour.

I did dump around 10 ex worth of Deafening Spite essences on an ilvl 79 base but all the rolls were poo poo.

I am really enjoying the gear chase at this stage of the league.
My current POB : https://pastebin.com/wka1PHkG
9.9k ES 2.7k Int

Hi guys, currently doing pretty well with this build, got lucky this league and have been able to earn much more then most leagues so I began to really invest into this build atm, was wondering why my DPS is much lower compared to the original POB in the build guide, looking at the numbers, I almost have half the DPS and not too sure whats the big difference here. Obvious upgrades that I know i need to get.
Getting more levels
Fixing res, so far not too much survivability issues despite not being res capped, but obviously something to work on. Maybe rolling some res passives on a cluster.
More flat int on chest and helm, but probably hard to justify trading out these pieces, planning to push these upgrades back later.
Curse cluster jewel is something I am crafting ATM.
Gems, got a vorici in jun missions, so will likely attempt to white socket my single target whispering ice to swap in the arcane surge gem (for now i have a low level one with vortex)
Overlevelled CWC is something i know is wrong, but working to 20 to quality it.
Wrong corruption on my belt, yeah also working to get a good corruption going.
Lastly, looking to upgrade my gear pieces, what should pieces should i be aiming for right now?
New player (first season) unsure what to reallocate to go to cluster jewels. Yes I know I'm a Templar/Inquisitor. I hope that isn't the root of the issue here.

Pastebin for my current skill tree and items: https://pastebin.com/Qg2epuYe

So I've got some good large and medium cluster gems (included in PoB data), but in order to use them I need to reallocate at least 12 skills points, 14 would be better, and I'm struggling to see more than 4 I'd be willing to let go of. I hate to ask for help but I've spent forever in PoB just not really getting anywhere trying to figure out what to get rid of and which trade off has the most value.

Any input at all from the seasoned wizards of the world would be vastly appreciated

cheers
Editado por útlima vez por enjoi_uk en 31 ago. 2021 13:51:11
"
Clueless24 escribió:
9.9k ES 2.7k Int

Hi guys, currently doing pretty well with this build, got lucky this league and have been able to earn much more then most leagues so I began to really invest into this build atm, was wondering why my DPS is much lower compared to the original POB in the build guide, looking at the numbers, I almost have half the DPS and not too sure whats the big difference here.

Did you remember that you have aoe staff in slot1 and single target staff in slot2? If you looking only your aoe dps numbers, your single target dps is double the aoe dps.
"
enjoi_uk escribió:
New player (first season) unsure what to reallocate to go to cluster jewels. Yes I know I'm a Templar/Inquisitor. I hope that isn't the root of the issue here.

Pastebin for my current skill tree and items: https://pastebin.com/Qg2epuYe

So I've got some good large and medium cluster gems (included in PoB data), but in order to use them I need to reallocate at least 12 skills points, 14 would be better, and I'm struggling to see more than 4 I'd be willing to let go of. I hate to ask for help but I've spent forever in PoB just not really getting anywhere trying to figure out what to get rid of and which trade off has the most value.

Any input at all from the seasoned wizards of the world would be vastly appreciated

cheers

Being Templar surely doesn't help with it. Big reason we moved from Witch to Scion is, that Scion gets so many more passive points from ascendancy.

Big point saver is Thread of Hope.
For ascendancy points, I don't think Instruments of Zeal/Virtue are that good. Zeal only really gives mana cost reduction and Virtue is for attack damage, not spell damage. I would go Inevitable Judgement instead.

I would start with something like https://pastebin.com/mAcU1EdU

You need couple more levels to get all that stuff, but shouldn't be too hard, and you need to look for resistances.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 31 ago. 2021 17:03:19
"
enjoi_uk escribió:
Yes I know I'm a Templar/Inquisitor. I hope that isn't the root of the issue here.

Of course it is.

You are not immune to stun, you don't have +1 curse. That's 2 major issues right there. Not even counting the loss of skill points and tree pathing problems.

You are lv 89. At this point it's far easier to just level a new Scion and follow the guide than to try making it work for a wrong class.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Clueless24 escribió:
9.9k ES 2.7k Int

Hi guys, currently doing pretty well with this build, got lucky this league and have been able to earn much more then most leagues so I began to really invest into this build atm, was wondering why my DPS is much lower compared to the original POB in the build guide, looking at the numbers, I almost have half the DPS and not too sure whats the big difference here.

Did you remember that you have aoe staff in slot1 and single target staff in slot2? If you looking only your aoe dps numbers, your single target dps is double the aoe dps.

Yep, i do remember that. That said, my aoe dps is like half of the guides pob, while my single target is 50% less. I am short a few things, that could be the reason. Likewise, would still like any suggestions for the next few upgrades.
Where to find savings in mana. Unfortunately, the enchant change is taking a long time, is there another place where I can make a change to regain points from Sovereignyta?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional