[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Trying it on hc, but it seems it's a bit more squishy than anticipated.

Was anyone able to successfuly bring it to red maps/kill some end game with it? Any tips on mods of the original build?

Was thinking to go Glancing Blows and perhaps try to pick up a few more block nodes (not sure Rumi's make sense, might be low uptime). It's not necro so no offering cheese, but it could end up with at least capped attack block...

Other ideas
- Blast Freeze cluster,
- Smite?
- Vitality?
Editado por útlima vez por 4nthraxx en 1 sept. 2021 2:19:00
"
4nthraxx escribió:
Trying it on hc, but it seems it's a bit more squishy than anticipated.

Was anyone able to successfuly bring it to red maps/kill some end game with it? Any tips on mods of the original build?

Was thinking to go Glancing Blows and perhaps try to pick up a few more block nodes (not sure Rumi's make sense, might be low uptime). It's not necro so no offering cheese, but it could end up with at least capped attack block...

Other ideas
- Blast Freeze cluster,
- Smite?
- Vitality?

First of all, i am NOT a hardcore player, so i cant say anything for sure.
Personally, in the mapping setup, i almost never die in t16 maps, except on specific bosses and guardians, most of the deaths were me being dumb and tanking a slam (and i wasnt capped on res till earlier) ele prolif with inc aoe in the mapping staff feels good enough to perma freeze the screen. Going for glancing blows probably helps with defenses, but i think having more flat HP would be better as most of the time you don't die from many hits you die from a big hit (at least for me)

Regarding your suggestions
Blast freeze cluster -> ele prolif in mapping staff already does the same thing, no reason to get it
smite -> not sure how this helps defensively, and probably not worth offensively either
vitality -> at max level, vitality is 250ish HP regen per second, once again i do not think its worth it as you are not stacking any regen on the build, apart from the conc ground effect giving us life regen.
I have one more question: hubris circlet - what does it depend on that after using hunters orb, increased intelligence comes out either tier 1 or tier 2, or is it just a hazard?
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
I have one more question: hubris circlet - what does it depend on that after using hunters orb, increased intelligence comes out either tier 1 or tier 2, or is it just a hazard?

it is all luck. If you are superstitious, you can go to Act 1 Ledge and leave divine orb next to Kuduku (WITHOUT KILLING THEM!) for extra luck.
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
Where to find savings in mana. Unfortunately, the enchant change is taking a long time, is there another place where I can make a change to regain points from Sovereignyta?

What's the problem? There should be enough mana for Discipline - Flesh and Stone - Clarity - Enlighten lv 3, plus Aspect of the Spider, without Sovereignty or any helmet enchants. At least at high enough levels (93+).

If you don't have enough mana:

1. Check that the item with Aspect of the Spider doesn't have any support gems that increase its mana reservation. For example, if it's in the gloves, you can't have the CWDT - IC - ID link there because for some weird reason Aspect gets supported by ID. Check that Aspect's mana reservation is 25%.

2. If you are low level or low Int, keep Deep Thoughts until you have 150+ free mana without it.

3. Get 1% reduced reservation on some of your corrupted jewels until you have enough free mana.

4. Enlighten 4 - any problem can be solved by throwing currency at it :)
"
nocek_czerny escribió:

As long as it's ilvl 75-79, and all prefixes are filled, you are guaranteed to get %Int suffix. But T1 or T2 is completely random 50/50 chance, and there is nothing that can affect it.
Hello and THANKS for sharing!

IT seem a interesting build that i can try so in 3.15.

After I saw the POB, and become questions.(some of them may seem stupid)

Any suggestion gear(maybe legend gear) for leveling before/after changing to CI?

Can I made those high INT/ES rare gear as a starter without enough currency?

Those 3curses would able to apply without "whispers of doom" passive?

Regen(mana or ES) is important for this build?
"
Cjin escribió:
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
just a hazard?

it is all luck. If you are superstitious, you can go to Act 1 Ledge and leave divine orb next to Kuduku (WITHOUT KILLING THEM!) for extra luck.

No, I wasn't superstitious until I started playing poe. I will definitely use a tip from someone who does 40 when I haven't done end game bosses yet :)
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
Where to find savings in mana.

What's the problem?

It's really helpful to find a guide that is not only not dead, but also has expert tips. I appreciate your sharing your knowledge. It was exactly point 1. At the beginning of the game, when I didn't have the jeweller's to make 3 reds in my shoes, I changed the layout to the spider gloves. 4 Enlighten did not remedy this and I will gladly get rid of it, because the price is absurd. Without knowing, exalted nothing does not give :) I am happy to go in circles.
Editado por útlima vez por nocek_czerny en 1 sept. 2021 17:13:03
If we whiff the Crusader Orb on the chest piece, is there any cost efficient route from there? Or should we just cut our losses, sell the chest and buy a new one to start over?

I had a chest setup with 580+ ES and a 40%+ Fire Res roll, and then whiffed the Crusader Orb. Felt bad :(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional