[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Trojano79 escribió:
hi!!Hello there!!
I need help ... I can't find the fault in my scion! I need if someone can review my character and tell me if he sees something wrong ... it costs me a lot t14-16 at least I die! Thank you

First step is to make your profile public so we can view it.
if you are already sorry
You are level 90 and still use leveling gear. Upgrade that Chest and Helmet.
Yes, but I've been buying similar ones (coon int, shield) but they don't improve me ... the other way around ... I don't know what to buy exactly ... if you can help: D
Got around 10ex. How well would this build work with such budget?
"
Trojano79 escribió:
Yes, but I've been buying similar ones (coon int, shield) but they don't improve me ... the other way around ... I don't know what to buy exactly ... if you can help: D

Wrong jewel: Replica Pure Talent. It's not the same as Pure Talent, it gives you different things.

Wrong tree: Fusillade. The node you need is Heart of Ice, it's one cluster to the left.

Wrong flasks: anti-freeze flask is enchanted to trigger 'when you become poisoned' and a different flask 'when you become frozen' but it doesn't remove freeze. Flask enchantments can now be crafted in the bench. Make the same flasks as me: anti-freeze that triggers when you get frozen; anti-bleed when you start bleeding; The Wise Oak, Atziri's Promise and a granite flask - when you hit a rare or unique enemy.

Staff with 16% Int: get a 18% one, they are very cheap.

The CwC gem should be lv 15 or 16, not 19. The math behind that is linked in the guide.

Upgrades:
- a better chest, with 500+ ES, %Int and either flat +Int or craft 6% Attr;
- make a swap staff for the bosses;
- cluster jewels.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 29 ago. 2021 11:32:48
thank you very much!! now I see the bug in the build haha
now with some changes that you have told me except the one of the armor that I cannot find, I already tried a t16 and more than enough! Thank you so much

There is another question!
to go for cluster, I understand that I have to delete points from the build to put the points elsewhere, right?

Thank you so much for everything!!!!
"
Cjin escribió:
For Glimpse on Infinity you have to dodge both the light beams, that you seem to be doing pretty well, and the rotating beam. For beam, how fast it rotates, you need to stay close to the boss. Really close.

Got it!

New video: Dodge All Beams at Uhtred

It can get very tricky when he does his rotating beam while the white beams are still firing.
"
Trojano79 escribió:
thank you very much!! now I see the bug in the build haha
now with some changes that you have told me except the one of the armor that I cannot find, I already tried a t16 and more than enough! Thank you so much

There is another question!
to go for cluster, I understand that I have to delete points from the build to put the points elsewhere, right?

Thank you so much for everything!!!!

Switching from the classic/leveling tree to the Cluster tree takes about 30 regrets.

You must have at least 1 Large cluster (cold, 8 nodes) with CttC and 2 Split Personality's with Int + whatever. As soon as you have that, you can switch to the cluster version and work on upgrading to 2 Large clusters with CttC and something else good, adding a Medium curse cluster, obtaining Splits with Int/ES, 3rd curse, etc.
Ok my few things to the build now.

As i was really lucky to find 2 doctor in heist (heist was the only base of getting the currency i needed at the current state of trading) i bought the watchers eye (best deal for 10 ex for the build) one split perso with es and int (was not worth the 8 ex).

Now at 2,6 k int (could be more as i crafted a nice ring with inc int but then the res are my problem) and 11 k es most contend is going comfortable.

biggest problem for me is my laziness. died mostly in logbooks as i oversee mods like monster freeze, (use arctic armor then) and monster inflict bleeding. the flask is not enought for that. Is there a thing i dont know what i can do or is the only way to avoid such remnants.

Last big thing is helmet with inc int. i tried it with 5 86 helmet as i like to have the high int on it but failed all times. Now i will try it with a 79 helmet.

and got a lvl 100 6 link regalia. is it better to first hit the crusader orb on it or first get high es and int and then the crusader orb?

as i know there is no way to try a second time to get the % int on helmet. If i miss something please tell me :-)

all in all the build works really really good also its much more expensive then in the past.

Thanks for the great build guide again. Without the changes kel did it wouldend work so good.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional