[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Whats the overall cost of gearing this to like 2.5k int or higher.
"
wotad escribió:
Whats the overall cost of gearing this to like 2.5k int or higher.

I'm at ~2100 int and have done all of the cheap things (total cost maybe 60c.)

The cost to hit 2500 is dependent on your RNG. Hunter orb on helm, some number of crusader orbs on chests, cluster jewels and another ~170 int from the two split personalities will get you close most cheaply.
Hi, started levelling this build again this league (played it before several times in other leagues) And i have a few questions regarding it.
1. Mana, currently only in acts, but i need to roll with a mana flask to properly sustain mana especially on boss fights, will this be fixed when i can equip the stampede? or is there some other factor that i am missing for mana sustain.
2. EO proc rate with controlled destruction. Sometimes i notice that i do not have EO up during single target fights with controlled destruction. Was this gem swapped out for something else? like ele focus? or is that just bad luck and should fix itself with more levels as well?
Thanks in advance for the replies!
"
wotad escribió:
What's the overall cost of gearing this to like 2.5k int or higher.

Let's see. I've gotten extremely lucky in finding a 5EX Chest with 500+ ES and an Increased Int. Linked it myself.

Two Split Personalities (Int and ES), Managed to snag 1 at a very cheap price of 1 Ex and the other I had to pay for 7 Ex. (Should be 14 EX - 16 EX in total)

For the gloves, I managed to get a corrupted one for 50c with decent Int. I just put the aspect of the spider in my ring. Finding a decent pair (60 Int) cost me some intrinsic catalyst and 50-60C.

For Helmet, still crafting it myself, but the prices are egregious at the moment for the increased Int. So still in the 55 Int helmet with high ES and resist.

Looking at it, (especially with Emperor's Wit), easily more than 40 EX if bought from the market if going for 3K plus. I managed to get to 2.5K Int in about 18-20 EX (But that's because of the lucky Split Personality). Should be 25 EX to be safe.
"
Clueless24 escribió:
Hi, started levelling this build again this league (played it before several times in other leagues) And i have a few questions regarding it.
1. Mana, currently only in acts, but i need to roll with a mana flask to properly sustain mana especially on boss fights, will this be fixed when i can equip the stampede? or is there some other factor that i am missing for mana sustain.
2. EO proc rate with controlled destruction. Sometimes i notice that i do not have EO up during single target fights with controlled destruction. Was this gem swapped out for something else? like ele focus? or is that just bad luck and should fix itself with more levels as well?

I trusted Clarity for the first question. Stampede is definitely a QOL in terms of Mana Sustain too. If still struggling, 1 Praxis ring should solve it. It did mine while in the acts :D

For the EO proc, should be fixed in the later acts. Casting Ice Storm with Cyclone procs it constantly in my experience

Hope this helped, GL Exile
"Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options."

For anyone who missed, in the last patch there was update that might help some people with fps. Personally, I don't see difference with looking the fps meter. That said I have been doing logbooks lately and not delirium maps and such stuff, and lot of people have said it does help. And I don't see a reason not to turn the option on.

Can be found Options->Game->Hide Filtered Ground Items.

"
Oritaro escribió:
"
wotad escribió:
What's the overall cost of gearing this to like 2.5k int or higher.

Let's see. I've gotten extremely lucky in finding a 5EX Chest with 500+ ES and an Increased Int. Linked it myself.

Two Split Personalities (Int and ES), Managed to snag 1 at a very cheap price of 1 Ex and the other I had to pay for 7 Ex. (Should be 14 EX - 16 EX in total)

For the gloves, I managed to get a corrupted one for 50c with decent Int. I just put the aspect of the spider in my ring. Finding a decent pair (60 Int) cost me some intrinsic catalyst and 50-60C.

For Helmet, still crafting it myself, but the prices are egregious at the moment for the increased Int. So still in the 55 Int helmet with high ES and resist.

Looking at it, (especially with Emperor's Wit), easily more than 40 EX if bought from the market if going for 3K plus. I managed to get to 2.5K Int in about 18-20 EX (But that's because of the lucky Split Personality). Should be 25 EX to be safe.

Interesting I only have about 8 ex qq
Editado por útlima vez por wotad en 26 ago. 2021 16:42:43
"
Oritaro escribió:
"
Clueless24 escribió:

I trusted Clarity for the first question. Stampede is definitely a QOL in terms of Mana Sustain too. If still struggling, 1 Praxis ring should solve it. It did mine while in the acts :D

For the EO proc, should be fixed in the later acts. Casting Ice Storm with Cyclone procs it constantly in my experience

Hope this helped, GL Exile

I see, totally forgot cyclone crits can also proc EO, need to keep that in mind and stay in range instead of running away.
mana wise, not really a problem atm, only really needed mana flasks on long boss fight, should fix itself with more int/mana higher clarity and stampede.
Hi guys, currently level 96, 2.8k int 13k ES and absolutely blasting endgame content.

I do have 1 question though. I have farmed a bunch of alt quality gems from Heist and I wanted to level them to sell.

So I am restricted to a single staff for mapping instead of the regular weapon swap recommended in the guide.

What is the best all-round compromise gem setup for mapping with decent single target you recommend?

I can gem swap for Sirus, Uber Elder etc but doing it for every map boss etc is really annoying.

Thanks in advance!
"
faraazahmed escribió:
Hi guys, currently level 96, 2.8k int 13k ES and absolutely blasting endgame content.

I do have 1 question though. I have farmed a bunch of alt quality gems from Heist and I wanted to level them to sell.

So I am restricted to a single staff for mapping instead of the regular weapon swap recommended in the guide.

What is the best all-round compromise gem setup for mapping with decent single target you recommend?

I can gem swap for Sirus, Uber Elder etc but doing it for every map boss etc is really annoying.

Thanks in advance!

With 2.8k Int you can destroy everything in maps with just the AoE freeze mapping staff. You can carry your boss staff with you too, for shaper/elder bosses (and have the last 2 columns of the inventory taken by it and wisdom/portal scrolls).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional