[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey i loved my old cyclone build and never played CI and a ice build before so looking forward to trying this just wondering do we follow the pob leveling tree then respec after act 10?
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
Hey i loved my old cyclone build and never played CI and a ice build before so looking forward to trying this just wondering do we follow the pob leveling tree then respec after act 10?

I think you need to be at least level 90 roughly to have enough passive points to successfully respec to the cluster jewel tree.
I mean i level using pob leveling one then go to classic version until i get more currency
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
I mean i level using pob leveling one then go to classic version until i get more currency

? the levelling tree IS the classic tree. No need to respec at all.
Oh ok sorry never noticed my bad thanx for replys just got to act 3 using freezing pulse its slow but works so far
Hello! Been having a blast playing the build so far. Very tanky and a chill playstyle. I've recently hit a brick wall of 2.5K Int and been trying to craft a helmet with Increased Intelligence for the next upgrade. Trying to build the helmet on an ilvl 76 Hubris Helmet.

Would the base method to get Intelligence and ES + Prefixes and Suffixes purely be dense fossil spamming (Crafting it for the first time) (Before slamming a hunter's ex)

Thank you in advance! :D
"
Oritaro escribió:
Hello! Been having a blast playing the build so far. Very tanky and a chill playstyle. I've recently hit a brick wall of 2.5K Int and been trying to craft a helmet with Increased Intelligence for the next upgrade. Trying to build the helmet on an ilvl 76 Hubris Helmet.

Would the base method to get Intelligence and ES + Prefixes and Suffixes purely be dense fossil spamming (Crafting it for the first time) (Before slamming a hunter's ex)

Thank you in advance! :D

Its actually much cheaper on average to use the best spite essences until you get an acceptable es roll with an open suffix for the slam.

On average 25 essences to hit t1 flat es or t2 %es so you can craft the other on the helmet. Compare that to 250-300 dense fossils to hit one of those rolls with your best possible int roll its about 5 times more expensive.

This also has the added bonus of giving you more int as the best int roll you can get on a 76 base with fossils is 43-50 int instead of 51-58 from the essence.
Can confirm from own experience, Essence is better. Yesterday I did the dense fossile spam, I got some nice rolls but never really good rolles. With essence it took me like 12 rolls to get something nice, only dissapointment is there is no resistence on it. Anyways I cant complain looking at the current market for such an item.

Also again a thanks to Kelvynn for this build, so smooth and easy and good to the hand wrist compared to other builds :D
As a general comment, I've always gone ahead and just purchased the ilvl 75-79 helm. They weren't that expensive, and definitely were cheaper than 15 deafening spites.
Thanks for the fast replies! Will try them out

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional