[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
I bought with all my currency the widespread ones only to see the sheep ones are better. Thats life.

You are lv 94 and can't afford the extra skill points to upgrade to Blanketed Snow without dropping something good. You may save a few exalts on it, but the damage upgrade is only good at lv 96+

"
Now the prices are crazy. watchers went from 5 to 10 ex, awakened hex from 50 c to 1 ex, all really good things are above 20 ex. Crazy how this go this league.

You don't need Awakened Hextouch in 3.15. All it does after the nerf is let you curse some of the Hexproof enemies. The +1 curse is gone, you need Whispers of Doom for it now.

Watcher's Eye with ES on hit is indeed 10 ex right now. But there have been leagues with similar prices on it in the past. It's one of the most useful upgrades, I always try to get it early when it's 4-5 ex.

"
The idea with freezing the contend works really good in logbooks. But for me only with aa. with the flask i got died 3 times as i got frozen and killed as the flask was empty. And mods like you gain no flask charges are really annoing to do.
So i like aa over aspekt of spider.
And cycloning in circles and freezing all mobs in logbooks is really fine.

The patch earlier this week added flask crafting recipes to the bench. They are now trivial to make. Did you miss that? I don't press flasks during mapping anymore. They are all automatic, and it works really well. No need to pay attention to them and hurt your wrist.

You totally don't need AA with a flask, and Aspect slows everything down, so the chance of getting hit and frozen is even lower. Don't take the 'No Flask Charges' mod if you are having troubles with it.
Here we go!

The bases are down to 15-16 ex, and when you only need one specific resist mod in addition to high Int, it's neither too hard nor too expensive to hit with Spite essences. For a final upgrade at the very high end, 15-20 ex isn't too much, especially compared to what the meta builds cost at similar points.

3501 Int. 75% all resists, perfectly balanced for The Wise Oak. And I didn't have to sacrifice any important build features for it (e.g. Cyclopean Coil or The Stampede).

Other than the prices on Shaper/Crusader amulets doubling, the only other serious consequence of the Harvest nerf is the availability of good chests armours. We are basically back to pre-Harvest times, and your best bet is a chest with good ES, Crusader slammed %Int mod and crafted 6% Attr, but without flat Int. Finding a good flat Int AND good ES is hard again.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 21 ago. 2021 14:43:44
I keep coming back to this build is it good at clearing maps and the bosses? What type of investment would I need?
I LOVE THIS BUILD! <3
newb question . with the mana changes on trigger skills whats the use of cwc setup when the mana consumption is still the same?
"
Sharpeyx escribió:
newb question . with the mana changes on trigger skills whats the use of cwc setup when the mana consumption is still the same?

You get access to the greatest defensive tool this game has. Mobility.

Also you cast storms more frequently than you would do manually.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 22 ago. 2021 15:13:52
"
Sharpeyx escribió:

I actually tried the build with manual casting because I was curious if giving up 2 support gem slots was worth it. It technically works if you decide to manual cast if you don't mind the stutter-step playstyle of cast-move-cast-move, but it's obviously a lot clunkier. I also wonder if it's even a damage increase because of the frequency of casts as Cjin mentioned.

The couple of advantages, albeit small, are that you operate at range instead of "melee" and you can kind of be a turret inside your Frost Shield instead of having to bring Ice Storm to your enemies.

After playing both styles, I'll be sticking with CwC + Cyclone, it's just smoother and as Cjin also pointed out, the mobility is crucial, especially with the game going back to being more RIPpy.
Hello,

I'm interesting about how did you craft your amulet (%int/%att/%damage per int) ?

I suppose you did :
1) Awaken Orb %int + %att
2) Reroll, keep suffixes until %damage per int

Is it right ?

Thanks for your answer !

Editado por útlima vez por Swickz en 23 ago. 2021 5:48:02
Is this build a fast map clearer or not really?
"
wotad escribió:
Is this build a fast map clearer or not really?

You just spin through trash, but you are limited to the speed of Stampede (50%.) It's not like the 200% speed builds. Call it medium fast.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional