[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

What is the upgrade path after getting to maps (level 69-70) by using the budget uniques listed in the OP?

https://pastebin.com/8wf5d9gw

This is my current character and got 170 chaos to my name, not sure where to go from here. Probably a good ES chest and replacing the other slots with average int + ES + Resist items?

How expensive is it currently to do t16 with 0 issues?
Editado por útlima vez por InsaneX3 en 18 ago. 2021 7:53:48
"
SlayerViper escribió:
"
langtoyeshe escribió:
Is it worth to run with 5 auras. )?

Head enchant,

The clarity is dipping into the mana than I'd like I probably should run a lower lvl one but I also can't function without having it.

We did not understand each other. I didn't ask how you deal with the mana. If I understand correctly, we have a limit of auras that we can use, looking at your character, I haven't seen anything that allows you to exceed this limit of auras. Unless I am wrong, my knowledge is poor.
"
nocek_czerny escribió:

We did not understand each other. I didn't ask how you deal with the mana. If I understand correctly, we have a limit of auras that we can use, looking at your character, I haven't seen anything that allows you to exceed this limit of auras. Unless I am wrong, my knowledge is poor.

I'm not sure sorry, I am not aware of any aura limit. Granted I'm not the most experienced player, but if aura bots can exist I don't see why there would be a limit other than fitting in reserves.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
zhulik2 escribió:
Can OP or someone check my character? I'm struggling with a damage and survivability a bit and i'm not really good at the game, much obliged in advance

You can't use 3 curses without Whispers of Doom. Anoint it (on the amulet in your case), or 3 spend 3 points to get it on the tree, or take out Elemental Weakness until you get it.

Use CwC lv 15 or 16 (I explained why a few pages ago, also linked in the guide now).

Use flasks that auto-fire. They are trivial to make now. There are recipes to enchant flasks in the crafting bench now.

I know about 3 curse anointment, 120c is tough for me tho :> Looking forward to it. Will change my CwC, and i adapted my playstyle a bit, now i use my frost shield and vigilant strike correctly, also i picked up Vaal Discipline for more boss nukes mitigation and now build plays much tankier. Thank you for your help
Just wondering ..
when i compare the staff in this thread to the actual staff in the pob classic build
there are not the same ..not even the same sockets colors ..let alone the same gems

according to this threads its 5 blue 1 green gem
and in the pob its 4 blue and 2 green gem

one of them is out of date it seems? but ..which?
"Re-buffing Awakened Gems at Level 5+, want more utility Awakened Gems"

hmm...mb returning +curse on aw.hex?
"
Xeretrax escribió:
Just wondering ..
when i compare the staff in this thread to the actual staff in the pob classic build
there are not the same ..not even the same sockets colors ..let alone the same gems

according to this threads its 5 blue 1 green gem
and in the pob its 4 blue and 2 green gem

one of them is out of date it seems? but ..which?

One of em aoe map clear, second one is for bosses. Check "Sockets and Links" on builds main page
"

Or can I do all content without those pricy pieces?

I thought some experienced players would answer you, but apparently this question comes up too often. ES-based builds are among the more expensive ones and nothing has changed here. Kelvynn probably listed 50 ex on the end game, but I think for someone who just buys and doesn't quite know what, it might be more expensive.
Editado por útlima vez por nocek_czerny en 19 ago. 2021 17:26:30
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
"

I thought some experienced players would answer you, but apparently this question comes up too often. ES-based builds are among the more expensive ones and nothing has changed here. Kelvynn probably listed 50 ex on the end game, but I think for someone who just buys and doesn't quite know what, it might be more expensive.

If you're not going with the cluster jewels or minmaxing gear, you can easily play the end game with a few ex of gear. You do need to do some crafting.

How do I know this? Because I only put in 3-4 days played per league and still do red maps and end game bosses (usually hit around 9500 ES and 2400 int.)

(This league I have a book to write so have to cut back a lot.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 19 ago. 2021 17:38:53
"
Is it viable to craft the expensive gear? because I don't see myself getting like 25ex+ for some pieces. I'm having trouble getting res capped since I don't have much currency right now.

You can definitely craft your own helmet with a guaranteed %Int with a Hunter Exalt for ilvl 75-79 (see the Gear section). A decent base for the slam isn't too hard to find.

Chest is 1/3 chance for ilvl 75-79 and 1/7 for high level bases. But Crusader exalt is cheaper than Hunter. I typically do that after the helmet.

Shaper/Crusader amulets are insanely expensive, and it probably has more to do with the Harvest nerf than this league being dead. I'm not an expert in crafting, but getting the damage/Int prefix (after merging the suffixes with Awakeners Orb) sounds really painful and expensive with just the good old meta-crafting. Something like 40-60 ex with average luck. Which explains the prices.

As a reasonable middle ground between Astramentis and Shaper/Crusader is either a pure Crusader amulet or a Three Rat Talisman. Amulet is a little more damage, talisman is a little more ES, but both options are fine. You can reasonably craft the amulet for under 10 ex (or just buy). Talisman is basically free to make, but you have to find a good base and then get lucky with Jorgin.

Gloves are easy to find with reasonable ES, high Int and 1 resist mod. And then you craft Aspect of the Spider on them. Or nice gloves with 2 resist mods (4-5 ex right now), and then finding rings will be easier (craft aspect on a ring).

Rings with high Int and whatever resists you need are easy to find. Crafting %Int rings is very high end and super expensive. Only worry about that after everything else is done.

Ascendant really shouldn't have any issues with resists. You get decent resists from the tree, and then even more on the cluster jewels. 1 good res mod on the helmet, 1 or 2 on the gloves, and the rest on rings.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional