[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf escribió:

not like my in ritual.but still ok :/

Ah that's who sniped it. I hate you! j/k
New video: AL 9 Sirus and friends

I was trying to complete the build before making endgame videos, but the market in this league is completely dead. Only two 2-mod %Int amulets for sale, and both over 100 ex. Synthesized %int rings are 25 ex just for the uncrafted base. Fuck that. You don't need 3.5k Int. I have 3.1k after spending less than 50 ex, and it's already an overkill.
"
langtoyeshe escribió:
Hello, exiles. I improved my character a bit, and have some questions. Is it worth to run with 5 auras. Like Aspect, HoI, Clarity(lvl7), Discipline and Flesh and Stone(3 auras + enlighten). I have around 100 mana at this setup, so it looks like weird stuff. My mana regen is 128/s. Is it enough to cast all my stuff or I just need to sell lvl4 enlight and swap back to lvl20 auras (Clarity, FaS, Discipline and Aspect)?

You don't need HoI, its damage becomes irrelevant by the time you reach 2.3-2.5k Int.

4 auras (Discipline, Clarity, F&S, Aspect) are just fine with Enlighten lv 3 without taking any mana res nodes. You can always grab some Fertile Minds or Brute Forces corrupted with 1% mana res. Or try to get a lab enchantment for one of the auras. Or pay 10 ex for Enlighten lv 4.
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
What can I do to prevent Aries from killing my character with one shot, every time, with every approach. As far as I had the funds, I improved my character enough, and Aries doesn't give a shit, and he does his job. When I read how happy my friends are with the game, I wonder if we are playing in the same league. I think GGG has set itself the goal of stressing me out. I wish you satisfaction with the game, because it is definitely not nice.

Who is Aries? Probably a localized name for Baran?

Baran has a 1-shot attack but he needs you to stand still to land it (same as the Primordial Blocks boss). Circle around him and don't let him take a good aim at you. When he pops the lightning tiles, move to a new spot and wait for him. He'll jump to you and you keep circling around him.

You can see the Baran tactic in the video above. Although he died before he moved to the 2nd spot.
"
zhulik2 escribió:
Can OP or someone check my character? I'm struggling with a damage and survivability a bit and i'm not really good at the game, much obliged in advance

You can't use 3 curses without Whispers of Doom. Anoint it (on the amulet in your case), or 3 spend 3 points to get it on the tree, or take out Elemental Weakness until you get it.

Use CwC lv 15 or 16 (I explained why a few pages ago, also linked in the guide now).

Use flasks that auto-fire. They are trivial to make now. There are recipes to enchant flasks in the crafting bench now.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
New video: AL 9 Sirus and friends

I was trying to complete the build before making endgame videos, but the market in this league is completely dead. Only two 2-mod %Int amulets for sale, and both over 100 ex. Synthesized %int rings are 25 ex just for the uncrafted base. Fuck that. You don't need 3.5k Int. I have 3.1k after spending less than 50 ex, and it's already an overkill.

well you sniped overlord+cttc )

wow 25 ex? i bought 2 x 8ex )
and amulet for 65 ex :P

but yeah...trade dead....hope next league gona be more fun and lively
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 17 ago. 2021 14:12:51
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
What can I do to prevent Aries from killing my character with one shot

Who is Aries? Probably a localized name for Baran?

You can see the Baran tactic in the video above. Although he died before he moved to the 2nd spot.

Thank you, mate, for being smart and helpful. Yes, Baran is Baran. Beautiful end game fights in your version. Of course, who wouldn't want mirrors, but I really think the real trick is to do without them. Meanwhile, I am going to collect orb alteration for better equipment. Maybe I can beat Baran in this league.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
well you sniped overlord+cttc )

wow 25 ex? i bought 2 x 8ex )
and amulet for 65 ex :P

but yeah...trade dead....hope next league gona be more fun and lively

They were 8-10 ex early in the league when I still needed to get more important stuff. And now they are 25 ex. Insane.

I'm still sitting on those 65 ex that I prepared waiting for that guy to go online. Only to see it gone.

(Sirus voice) DIE!
Is it viable to craft the expensive gear? because I don't see myself getting like 25ex+ for some pieces. I'm having trouble getting res capped since I don't have much currency right now.

Or can I do all content without those pricy pieces?
Berserk is a good manga
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
"
SlayerViper escribió:
"
langtoyeshe escribió:
Is it worth to run with 5 auras. )?

I'm running Clarity, Hatred, Discipline, and Flesh with a lvl 3 enlighten .

how you overcome the auras limit?

Head enchant, sovereignty nodes, enlighten with hatred, discipline, and flesh

The clarity is dipping into the mana than I'd like I probably should run a lower lvl one but I also can't function without having it.

Editado por útlima vez por SlayerViper en 17 ago. 2021 21:04:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional