[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Yeah, last league they changed it (or fixed the bug) so that you have to encounter Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid beast atleast once in the map in order to make that craft available to you. Just buying the beast from the market isn’t enough. It will work even if you have encouraged that best in the past leagues.

I would suggest farming group rota einhar missions.
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 16 ago. 2021 12:33:20
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Swickz escribió:
Hello,

I need some tips, if you have some free time to help.

I have some issues with my gear actually and I can't find what I did wrong with my gear/skills tree.

My ES drop very quickly sometimes (from 100% to 0%) in t15-t16 with 7k ES and Drox a4 oneshot me in yellow t16 during his last phase with no difficult mod (not his big fist).

My DPS seems very low too but I guess it's because my gems aren't 20/20% yet but I'm working on it.

Any idea about how to improve my gear ASAP would be awesome !

My planned next upgrades are :
> Upgrade gems to 20/20%
> Use an hunter orb on my helmet for %Int
Is it right ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Try to find a 500+ ES chest and get that last of Hillock's Veil to get 6% attrs. Also, craft +ES on your ring.

2. Get a +ES on hit Watcher's Eye. You'll feel noticeably tankier.

3. You need to ensure your icestorms are hitting mobs, otherwise you're not getting any ES leech. Drox has immune phases (if I am not mixing up conquerers), so you need to leech off the adds.

4. Get a 15% belt and then quality it to 18%.

Be careful -- the hunter orb only works 100% of the time on ilvl 75-79 helms. I can't tell if yours is, but at that ES, I suspect it isn't. Also, you need to ensure you have no open prefixes before you slam the orb.

Hope that helps a bit. First thing I'd do is work on your chest.

Firstly, thanks for your help !

I'm going to work on my chest first then. Do you know a way to estimate chest ES with 20%q ? I though 500/1.2 = 417 base ES would be enough but after I bought and quality a chest, I got only 464 ES on my new chest

Spoiler

Which make it decent but not enough, I'll try to upgrade it with Hillock if I can't find a better chest before.

When I get the craft for ES on ring, I'll do this.

Yes, my Icestorms was hitting them but twice I died without being able to hit anything with his "multiple fist" skill + banner everywhere.

About my helmet, yes it is ilvl 76. I have 2 t1 flat ES on it but since I have to work on my chest first, I'll probably continue to check for a helmet with some resist.

Thanks again.
Editado por útlima vez por Swickz en 16 ago. 2021 13:07:17
"
Swickz escribió:

I'm going to work on my chest first then. Do you know a way to estimate chest ES with 20%q ? I though 500/1.2 = 417 base ES would be enough but after I bought and quality a chest, I got only 464 ES on my new chest

I don't know for sure how the math works there, I think the 20% works only on the base ES of the item, or the base ES + flat ES from mods.

If you are looking from the trade, you can see on bottom right of the item how much ES it has when 20%q, or current ES if current q is more than 20%
"
gruumine escribió:
Yeah, last league they changed it (or fixed the bug) so that you have to encounter Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid beast atleast once in the map in order to make that craft available to you. Just buying the beast from the market isn’t enough. It will work even if you have encouraged that best in the past leagues.

I would suggest farming group rota einhar missions.

Well shit I had no idea. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Yes, I had met the beast long ago.
Is this build have an option like using shavronne's wrappings for activating more auras (without CI)?

i have 5L shavronne right now for curses

what is the downsides of this option?
I'm playing this build right now and looking to upgrade my gear, is it worth spending like 1ex on a chest with no increased int? I only have 1ex and 110c to my name. or maybe I should spend the rest of my currency on both anointments?

All these increased int are so expensive not sure what I should aim for next.
Berserk is a good manga
I switched out ball lightning with eye of winter. I liked the ice effects thematically, and it still applies curse. Keeping it at lvl 1. I'm just wondering if yall notice any drawbacks that I didn't think about?

I also ran into the same thing with aspect of spider, RIP. I think it's a bug. GGG mentions it on the known issues page.
"
zeezzz63 escribió:
Is this build have an option like using shavronne's wrappings for activating more auras (without CI)?

i have 5L shavronne right now for curses

what is the downsides of this option?

What auras you would be using?
I don't think there is anything that is better than having more int and ES from good rare chest.

"
I'm playing this build right now and looking to upgrade my gear, is it worth spending like 1ex on a chest with no increased int? I only have 1ex and 110c to my name. or maybe I should spend the rest of my currency on both anointments?

All these increased int are so expensive not sure what I should aim for next.

You could start with chest with just flat int. They should not be too expensive, but you might need some other stuff to keep up with resistances. Also you could get better belt. Your belt now has only 10% increased int, it should be easy to get one that has 18% (15% with 20% quality). Or just 15% if your budget is not that high.

"
InFrontOfTheMoss escribió:
I switched out ball lightning with eye of winter. I liked the ice effects thematically, and it still applies curse. Keeping it at lvl 1. I'm just wondering if yall notice any drawbacks that I didn't think about?

I also ran into the same thing with aspect of spider, RIP. I think it's a bug. GGG mentions it on the known issues page.

I don't know how often orb triggers curses, Ball Lightning does it quite fast. Main benefit of BL is, that it helps on maps with Elemental Equilibrium.
Can OP or someone check my character? I'm struggling with a damage and survivability a bit and i'm not really good at the game, much obliged in advance
After testing, eow is slightly slower, but has more aoe so it can curse whole room instead of one direction. Im gonna keep it in and switch out ball lightning when I get elemental equalibrium, but they seem pretty even at the end of the day.

"
zhulik2 escribió:
Can OP or someone check my character? I'm struggling with a damage and survivability a bit and i'm not really good at the game, much obliged in advance

Are you capped on resistances(75%)? That would be the first thing. I'm not seeing much ailment protection, would look at investing in the cyclopean coil for the immunity. Your belt isnt doing much for you. Also would get different flasks. Grab some granite/bismuth flasks with bleeding and freeze immunity. Wise oak flask is good for defense as well as damage, and atziri flask is a cheap damage boost. Would also look at matching the gems in your staff to the guide, focusing on AOE freeze or boss damage. Looks like you got a few points unallocated on the skill tree as well.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional