[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hello,

I need some tips, if you have some free time to help.

I have some issues with my gear actually and I can't find what I did wrong with my gear/skills tree.

My ES drop very quickly sometimes (from 100% to 0%) in t15-t16 with 7k ES and Drox a4 oneshot me in yellow t16 during his last phase with no difficult mod (not his big fist).

My DPS seems very low too but I guess it's because my gems aren't 20/20% yet but I'm working on it.

Any idea about how to improve my gear ASAP would be awesome !

My planned next upgrades are :
> Upgrade gems to 20/20%
> Use an hunter orb on my helmet for %Int
Is it right ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Editado por útlima vez por Swickz en 15 ago. 2021 22:25:27
"
Swickz escribió:
Hello,

I need some tips, if you have some free time to help.

I have some issues with my gear actually and I can't find what I did wrong with my gear/skills tree.

My ES drop very quickly sometimes (from 100% to 0%) in t15-t16 with 7k ES and Drox a4 oneshot me in yellow t16 during his last phase with no difficult mod (not his big fist).

My DPS seems very low too but I guess it's because my gems aren't 20/20% yet but I'm working on it.

Any idea about how to improve my gear ASAP would be awesome !

My planned next upgrades are :
> Upgrade gems to 20/20%
> Use an hunter orb on my helmet for %Int
Is it right ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Try to find a 500+ ES chest and get that last of Hillock's Veil to get 6% attrs. Also, craft +ES on your ring.

2. Get a +ES on hit Watcher's Eye. You'll feel noticeably tankier.

3. You need to ensure your icestorms are hitting mobs, otherwise you're not getting any ES leech. Drox has immune phases (if I am not mixing up conquerers), so you need to leech off the adds.

4. Get a 15% belt and then quality it to 18%.

Be careful -- the hunter orb only works 100% of the time on ilvl 75-79 helms. I can't tell if yours is, but at that ES, I suspect it isn't. Also, you need to ensure you have no open prefixes before you slam the orb.

Hope that helps a bit. First thing I'd do is work on your chest.
Hey guys, first I want to thank Kelvynn for this nice guide. As someone who doesn't lean so much towards theorecrafting in poe, I really appreciate more detailed guides.

Anyway, I want to upgrade my gear a bit and don't know where to start. I feel like tankiness is really good, I generally only die a few times to guardians/conqs but wearing them down is painfull. So I'm looking for more damage, besides lvling gems, that's obvious. (Or maybe even skip that and go straight to the awakened versions?).

My gear:
Spoiler

I've considered changing Astramentis, but that would probably result in changing a lot more pieces of gear due to stat requirements, so I'm hesitant.

Any comments are welcome. Thanks again for the awesome guide and have a good one.
"
kozelpepa escribió:
Hey guys, first I want to thank Kelvynn for this nice guide. As someone who doesn't lean so much towards theorecrafting in poe, I really appreciate more detailed guides.

Anyway, I want to upgrade my gear a bit and don't know where to start. I feel like tankiness is really good, I generally only die a few times to guardians/conqs but wearing them down is painfull. So I'm looking for more damage, besides lvling gems, that's obvious. (Or maybe even skip that and go straight to the awakened versions?).

My gear:
Spoiler

I've considered changing Astramentis, but that would probably result in changing a lot more pieces of gear due to stat requirements, so I'm hesitant.

Any comments are welcome. Thanks again for the awesome guide and have a good one.

Firstly i would go for anointing tranquility instead of whispers of doom since it gives you a lot of damage, then go for an awakened hextouch gem(which is pretty cheap atm). Then go for % int on helmet.
Editado por útlima vez por auc_martin en 16 ago. 2021 8:58:27
Is there a good way to unlock the Aspect of the Spider craft or let someone craft it for you? All the items on the market are not really what I am looking for.
Didnt know that just buying the trapped beast doenst unlock it for you. Tried 820 channel but got no answer there.
"
Naarfi escribió:
Is there a good way to unlock the Aspect of the Spider craft or let someone craft it for you? All the items on the market are not really what I am looking for.
Didnt know that just buying the trapped beast doenst unlock it for you. Tried 820 channel but got no answer there.

You need to ether capture the beast yourself or find someone else to do it for you.
"
auc_martin escribió:

Firstly i would go for anointing tranquility instead of whispers of doom since it gives you a lot of damage, then go for an awakened hextouch gem(which is pretty cheap atm). Then go for % int on helmet.

Thanks, I'll look into it ... any advice, what to use in the free socket in chest?
"
Naarfi escribió:

You don't need to "unlock" it, just buy the beast (about 11c) and use it in the Menagerie and then add it on the altar. Worked for me just like that. :)
"
kozelpepa escribió:
"
Naarfi escribió:

You don't need to "unlock" it, just buy the beast (about 11c) and use it in the Menagerie and then add it on the altar. Worked for me just like that. :)

To make it very clear: buy the beast, then right click to add it to your menagerie. Then the Aspect of the Spider recipe becomes available.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
kozelpepa escribió:
"
Naarfi escribió:

To make it very clear: buy the beast, then right click to add it to your menagerie. Then the Aspect of the Spider recipe becomes available.

It didnt work for me. I bought the Fenumus, add it to my bestiary book and nothing happened. Also I bought a Rare Fenuma beast for unlock the portal, add it and still no recipe in my book :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional