[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Cjin escribió:
PoB extravaganza!

So for Arcane Surge PoB shows me this is (little) better for damage.

ACP(lvl5,20q) is +36.8% average hit, AS(lvl20,20q) is +45.0% average hit, so it looks like AS is better? But the +45.0% damage is what it gives compared to not having AS at all.

lvl4 AS gives 12% more damage buff, so is it better to have 12% more and ACP or 20%+19% more from lvl20 AS. If you look numbers that way ACP is now still the same +36.8% but AS is only +29.3%. So this is actually little better for damage.

For me, PoB shows that my current Sirus avg hit (196k) would become 194k because I don't have enough Dex to use max lv Hypothermia. Or 197k if I had the Dex.

197/196 = 1.005, or 0.5% better damage for the price of losing 1 socket. Not worth it.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
-mana cost craft is not really necessary after they un-nerfed some of the mana nerfs. A more useful craft now is recovering mana when you take damage. Let's you do No Regen maps too.

AS takes 2-3 sec to proc, and then it stays on for 8 sec. Since you constantly cast while moving and barely ever stop to pick up loot, that's not a problem at all. For the bosses you can always pre-cast.

You are doing slightly less damage, but more importantly, you have 1 less socket. I like Frost Shield.

Ye, ring is one of those "its working well now so Im too lazy to change it to work better"

But Im doing more damage! See my previous post.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 14 ago. 2021 11:55:55
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
hm failed quotes...

1) why GGG whyyy you removed +1 curse from aw hex....
so no 3rd, -enfeeble )
2)forgot to remove after testing, wave better for debuffing ton's of mobs in simulacrum for example

PWoC is better for everything. It's a direct upgrade over Frost Bomb.

No Enfeeble? On top of already dropping shock and ignite immunity? I guess you are just not feeling it because your gear is so OP that you can facetank anything. If your budget had any limits, this would be very much unplayable. I suspect you still die once in a while in hard maps because of it.

well not really) it's all dying faster than me xD and i just reroll maps with vuln or reflect.others mods not matter

well yea i can drop profane bloom for stun immune + f&s + enfeeble + megalo with overlord and gona be immortal...but without funs of booms!

well in conclusion still playable, pref witch cause of freeze immune +no regen + bit more dmg + freeze every 4 second's also fun (if only really interrupt cast's etc, bosses just continue it's cast after unfreeze)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 14 ago. 2021 12:03:34
"
Cjin escribió:
20%+19% more from lvl20 AS

Those are 2 separate multiplicative mods.

1.2 * 1.2 = 1.44 = 44% MORE damage from AS 20/20. 45% from 21/20.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

I know. Doesn't change anything. Numbers are what PoB shows with and without gems.

Option 1. AS in staff. 20% more buff and 20% more to supported skills. 44% more damage. Well, PoB shows 45% more. whatever.

Option 2. ACP in staff AND lvl4 AS somewhere else. With my gear that is 36.8% more damage from ACP (with my gear) and 12% more buff from AS. total 53.5% more damage.

PoB even shows me 200k with ACP vs 189k with AS in staff.

So unless PoB somehow misscalculates cold penetration, ACP+AS somewhere else is higher damage than AS in staff. With my gear at least.

What comes to extra socket, Im already too lazy to start rampage, it dosent really matter most of the time and having 3rd button to press.. That's 50% MORE buttons to press!
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 14 ago. 2021 12:24:42
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

I know. Doesn't change anything. Numbers are what PoB shows with and without gems.

Option 1. AS in staff. 20% more buff and 20% more to supported skills. 44% more damage. Well, PoB shows 45% more. whatever.

Option 2. ACP in staff AND lvl4 AS somewhere else. With my gear that is 36.8% more damage from ACP (with my gear) and 12% more buff from AS. total 53.5% more damage.

PoB even shows me 200k with ACP vs 189k with AS in staff.

So unless PoB somehow misscalculates cold penetration, ACP+AS somewhere else is higher damage than AS in staff. With my gear at least.

What comes to extra socket, Im already too lazy to start rampage, it dosent really matter most of the time and having 3rd button to press.. That's 50% MORE buttons to press!

Interesting. I guess that really depends on your particular tree. For me it's the reverse.

BTW, you can save 1 skill point by replacing 2 ES nodes near Arcane Will with 1 Int node.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Interesting. I guess that really depends on your particular tree. For me it's the reverse.

BTW, you can save 1 skill point by replacing 2 ES nodes near Arcane Will with 1 Int node.

Im looking at your character on PoB and it shows me that to you too ACP would be higher damage. If you can get the dex needed for it. I think when looking how much they give, you are forgetting to put low level AS to vortex to get the 12% more damage from there.

Idea was that this tree makes path to split personalities little bit longer. But I think arcane focus or +15int is better with shorter tree
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Im looking at your character on PoB and it shows me that to you too ACP would be higher damage. If you can get the dex needed for it. I think when looking how much they give, you are forgetting to put low level AS to vortex to get the 12% more damage from there.

Idea was that this tree makes path to split personalities little bit longer. But I think arcane focus or +15int is better with shorter tree

Don't forget to disable Arcane Surge in both staves, otherwise PoB still thinks that my boss Icestorm is supported by the mapping staff's AS.

With the max level ACP (which would require me to upgrade to get more Dex somewhere) my avg hit vs Sirus goes from 196k to 200k, or 2% more. For 1 socket. Right now I could do that because I don't have Enlighten lv 4 yet. But in the final build I would have to sacrifice Frost Shield for 2% damage (probably less because I'd still have to get 25 Dex somewhere). Nah, not worth it.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Don't forget to disable Arcane Surge in both staves, otherwise PoB still thinks that my boss Icestorm is supported by the mapping staff's AS.

With the max level ACP (which would require me to upgrade to get more Dex somewhere) my avg hit vs Sirus goes from 196k to 200k, or 2% more. For 1 socket. Right now I could do that because I don't have Enlighten lv 4 yet. But in the final build I would have to sacrifice Frost Shield for 2% damage (probably less because I'd still have to get 25 Dex somewhere). Nah, not worth it.

I think at this point it starts to be matter of 1% dmg vs 1% ES vs QoL. And with having so high damage and ES already, QoL is best option.

Also one of the reasons for having one staff is that I got Blast-Freeze in one of the Megalomaniacs.
"
za6i9ka escribió:
"
langtoyeshe escribió:
I have 2.2k int atm, need an advice.

Imo, 1st thing you should do ....

I was about to give up because I was dying too often. GGG, made this league much more difficult, especially for inexperienced players. And yet 2 leagues ago I played with this character. Of course, the most expensive things are admirable, but I admire the most when players can put their knowledge into practice and use cheap things to increase the character's abilities.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional