[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
InFrontOfTheMoss escribió:

Are you capped on resistances(75%)? That would be the first thing. I'm not seeing much ailment protection, would look at investing in the cyclopean coil for the immunity. Your belt isnt doing much for you. Also would get different flasks. Grab some granite/bismuth flasks with bleeding and freeze immunity. Wise oak flask is good for defense as well as damage, and atziri flask is a cheap damage boost. Would also look at matching the gems in your staff to the guide, focusing on AOE freeze or boss damage. Looks like you got a few points unallocated on the skill tree as well.

Currently i'm swapping my gems from map clear to single target, belt and flasks are my priority, thats leftovers from my old build. All points are located tho
What can I do to prevent Aries from killing my character with one shot, every time, with every approach. As far as I had the funds, I improved my character enough, and Aries doesn't give a shit, and he does his job. When I read how happy my friends are with the game, I wonder if we are playing in the same league. I think GGG has set itself the goal of stressing me out. I wish you satisfaction with the game, because it is definitely not nice.
Hello, exiles. I improved my character a bit, and have some questions. Is it worth to run with 5 auras. Like Aspect, HoI, Clarity(lvl7), Discipline and Flesh and Stone(3 auras + enlighten). I have around 100 mana at this setup, so it looks like weird stuff. My mana regen is 128/s. Is it enough to cast all my stuff or I just need to sell lvl4 enlight and swap back to lvl20 auras (Clarity, FaS, Discipline and Aspect)?
"
langtoyeshe escribió:
Hello, exiles. I improved my character a bit, and have some questions. Is it worth to run with 5 auras. Like Aspect, HoI, Clarity(lvl7), Discipline and Flesh and Stone(3 auras + enlighten). I have around 100 mana at this setup, so it looks like weird stuff. My mana regen is 128/s. Is it enough to cast all my stuff or I just need to sell lvl4 enlight and swap back to lvl20 auras (Clarity, FaS, Discipline and Aspect)?

I'm running Clarity, Hatred, Discipline, and Flesh with a lvl 3 enlighten and sitting around 170 mana. It's fine but sometimes I run out of mana when I get slammed a lot and the cast when damage taken goes off. I'm assuming you need a big enough pool to cast all your damage taken casts. I realized I could no longer fit frost bomb so I now cast it manually. The sweet spot seems to be 250ish range I don't seem to ever run out of mana with more than that.
Editado por útlima vez por SlayerViper en 17 ago. 2021 10:57:37
"
SlayerViper escribió:
"
langtoyeshe escribió:

I'm running Clarity, Hatred, Discipline, and Flesh with a lvl 3 enlighten and sitting around 170 mana. It's fine but sometimes I run out of mana when I get slammed a lot and the cast when damage taken goes off. I'm assuming you need a big enough pool to cast all your damage taken casts. I realized I could no longer fit frost bomb so I now cast it manually. The sweet spot seems to be 250ish range I don't seem to ever run out of mana with more than that.

Also i found that i can take the Charisma node on 96lvl (i am on 94 atm) and then i can use all my 5 auras 20lvls with around 500 unreserved mana
"
SlayerViper escribió:
"
langtoyeshe escribió:
Is it worth to run with 5 auras. )?

I'm running Clarity, Hatred, Discipline, and Flesh with a lvl 3 enlighten .

how you overcome the auras limit?

not like my in ritual.but still ok :/
"
gruumine escribió:
Yeah, last league they changed it (or fixed the bug) so that you have to encounter Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid beast atleast once in the map in order to make that craft available to you. Just buying the beast from the market isn’t enough. It will work even if you have encouraged that best in the past leagues.

I would suggest farming group rota einhar missions.

Didn't they fix that bug in one of the recent patches? You should be able to just buy the beast again. Although it's possible that the people who got into the bugged state with the recipe not unlocking have to catch the beast themselves. Or email support and ask them to fix you.
"
zeezzz63 escribió:
Is this build have an option like using shavronne's wrappings for activating more auras (without CI)?

i have 5L shavronne right now for curses

what is the downsides of this option?

Shavronne is a bad option for this build. The chest slot is a major source of Int and ES. Replacing it with Shavs would lose way too much power that Low Life and a couple of extra auras can't compensate for.
"
InFrontOfTheMoss escribió:
I switched out ball lightning with eye of winter. I liked the ice effects thematically, and it still applies curse. Keeping it at lvl 1. I'm just wondering if yall notice any drawbacks that I didn't think about?

Eye of Winter is not a good replacement for Ball Lightning at all.

BL fires a projectile that hits everything is a decent radius along its trajectory 5 times per second. Everything in that direction gets cursed very quickly and you get a large number of hits that heal you with the Watcher's Eye.

EoW fires a projectile that only curses the enemies that it passes through, and then explodes in a spiral of 8 shards at the end of its trajectory. The area and speed of curse coverage is pretty bad, and the healing is almost non-existent.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional