[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
InsaneX3 escribió:
What is the upgrade path after getting to maps (level 69-70) by using the budget uniques listed in the OP?

https://pastebin.com/8wf5d9gw

This is my current character and got 170 chaos to my name, not sure where to go from here. Probably a good ES chest and replacing the other slots with average int + ES + Resist items?

How expensive is it currently to do t16 with 0 issues?

Just get a decent chest (400+ ES), helmet (200+ ES), gloves (100+ ES) - all with at least 40 Int. Astramentis, The Stampede, Cyclopean Coil (12%+ attr) - at this point in the league it's all cheap. Then look at your resists and get rings to max them, with 40+ Int of course.

That will be already much better than what I had by the time I reached red maps at the start of the league.

"T16 with 0 issues" is very subjective and depends on your knowledge of the game. As you can see in my videos, you can do Uber Lab at lv 72 and Shaper guardians with 7k ES. But you have to know the mechanics.

5 ex budget for easy T16 mapping should be enough.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 20 ago. 2021 0:02:24
"
Xeretrax escribió:
Just wondering ..
when i compare the staff in this thread to the actual staff in the pob classic build
there are not the same ..not even the same sockets colors ..let alone the same gems

according to this threads its 5 blue 1 green gem
and in the pob its 4 blue and 2 green gem

one of them is out of date it seems? but ..which?

Classic PoB hasn't been updated with the latest gem setups yet. Use the gems frm the Links section.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"Re-buffing Awakened Gems at Level 5+, want more utility Awakened Gems"

hmm...mb returning +curse on aw.hex?

Yeah, I hope so too. But that's 3.16. Have to suffer in this league.
High levels and high end gear

At the start of 3.15 I didn't have a clear vision for the final build. There were many questions about how everything would work after all the changes and nerfs. But now all those questions have been answered, and I'm near the full build.

In the current game (3.15) everything important for this build on the tree can be obtained by lv 93-95 (depending on how good your cluster jewels are). After that there are only small upgrades for the remaining 5-7 levels. You take some node and it increases your avg hit vs Sirus by 3k. Or you get a better amulet but have to take a Str/Dex node. Or get a better cluster jewel and free 1-2 skill points for more of those small upgrades.

Ascendant version of this build has a very sizeable advantage over Occultist: it has 7 more skill points and 0 problems with resists. In fact, it has extra resists that can be traded for more damage. Occultist doesn't have nearly as much freedom.

How to get the most out of those final skill points? The good options on the tree are:
- Arcanist's Dominion
- Breath of Rime
- Snowforged
- Prodigal Perfection
- 15 Int next to Utmost Intellect

But the best way to convert them into damage that I found is Blanketed Snow:

20% extra resist penetration from two of those jewels is like having an extra 1/2 of a support gem (Awakened Cold Pen).

There is no ideal variant of this cluster (similar to CttC/PH/Widespread). One of the notables you need is always at the back and requires 2 extra skill points to get.

But you can get something in return:
1. It's much cheaper than CttC/PH/Wide. You need only 2 notables.
2. Instead of 1 small node, you now have 3 of them. And up to 2 possible resist suffixes. Or resist + attr.
3. The path to the furthest Split Personality becomes just long enough to gain the next chunk of Int.

You lose 30 total res on PH, but you can get even more from the small nodes. And Ascendant is not starved on resists anyway. All you need for this upgrade is 2 extra skill points.

https://pastebin.com/F8Qpcab3

Currently at lv 99, I have 3 extra points after converting to CttC/BS clusters. I need 1 point for Practical Application to keep enough Str/Dex after upgrading to the high end amulet. And I take Snowforged to balance my resists and keep Cold on top for The Wise Oak. The obvious choice for the other point is Arcanist's Dominion. And the final point at lv 100 will go to Breath of Rime.

In other news, I finally managed to snipe the endgame amulet for 60 ex, and even got lucky with a Leo slam (flat +ES).

Then I caught a synthesized Int glove base for 50c and crafted it myself. That's not very hard when you only need a good Int suffix, 1 good resist and 1 decent ES prefix.

Sitting at 3.3k Int with 268k avg hit vs Sirus. Only one significant upgrade to do: craft one of those expensive %Int rings.

New video: AL9 Maven
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 20 ago. 2021 1:04:27
Note you still can't craft Aspect of the Spider until GGG fixes the beastcrafting bug (or you find Fenumus by yourself or in a group.)

I have the flag from previous leagues, but that didn't work.

------------

Also, if I understand craftofexile.com, for ilvi 75-79 chests, the % increased int affixes have a total weight of 1000 and the other 2 available affixes have a total weight of 1000 as well, so there should be a 50% chance to hit %int.

For ilvl 80+ chests, it's 1 chance in 3.

Just make sure all three prefixes are taken before you slam the crusader orb.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 20 ago. 2021 1:27:22
"
Graiaule escribió:
Note you still can't craft Aspect of the Spider until GGG fixes the beastcrafting bug (or you find Fenumus by yourself or in a group.)

I have the flag from previous leagues, but that didn't work.

------------

Also, if I understand craftofexile.com, for ilvi 75-79 chests, the % increased int affixes have a total weight of 1000 and the other 2 available affixes have a total weight of 1000 as well, so there should be a 50% chance to hit %int.

For ilvl 80+ chests, it's 1 chance in 3.

Just make sure all three prefixes are taken before you slam the crusader orb.

Ah yes, I didn't look at the weights on those mods. So it's even easier.

If anybody needs help crafting Aspect - whisper me in game. I have it unlocked.

Or just farm a lot of Lira Arthan with Einhar and Titanium watchstones that give extra Einhar missions. Rotations are probably not easy to find, but you can solo farm it just fine. Allocate Natural Selection in that tree and spend the rest of the points on Blight nodes. As a by-product, you'll meet Cassia a lot and find a ton of blighted maps to sell (or run yourself).
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"Re-buffing Awakened Gems at Level 5+, want more utility Awakened Gems"

hmm...mb returning +curse on aw.hex?

Yeah, I hope so too. But that's 3.16. Have to suffer in this league.

well me already not playing too much...36 done, all content done, league mechanic imho boring now. reset currency not so much drop, exp.lockbooks also shit drop and they erh,not feeling rewarding

trying to get harverst reforge keeping suffix to get ES on rings/gloves, with +- good rolls, it's about 1k-1.5k ES can be....but wtf, zero from my harvests...and buying it from discord it's 1.5 ex for try ugh....why they killed harvest, it was good-(
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 20 ago. 2021 2:56:05
Hi at all

I am now frustrated :-(. I bought with all my currency the widespread ones only to see the sheep ones are better. Thats life.

But for me the normal contend works fine with the gear i bought for nearly 12 ex.

Now the prices are crazy. watchers went from 5 to 10 ex, awakened hex from 50 c to 1 ex, all really good things are above 20 ex. Crazy how this go this league.

So i am sitting at the gear since 2 weeks. Only the two cluster jewels i bought. Would be better to by the watchers eye jewel.

If i dont play much in beginning of league i had no chance to buy good gear now. Its going crazy up in prices.

but with 9,4 k es and 2,4 k int i can do nearly all contend (not deathless like other leagues but its doable) without sirius (thats my problem as i dont see the jump in phase 3 and then die by his laser) and marven i never can kill also in other leagues not, and with other builds not (tried last league).

The idea with freezing the contend works really good in logbooks. But for me only with aa. with the flask i got died 3 times as i got frozen and killed as the flask was empty. And mods like you gain no flask charges are really annoing to do.
So i like aa over aspekt of spider.
And cycloning in circles and freezing all mobs in logbooks is really fine.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

The idea with freezing the contend works really good in logbooks. But for me only with aa. with the flask i got died 3 times as i got frozen and killed as the flask was empty. And mods like you gain no flask charges are really annoing to do.
So i like aa over aspekt of spider.
And cycloning in circles and freezing all mobs in logbooks is really fine.

Being freezed in logbooks happens only (my experience) if you activate the remnant that makes monsters to freeze with every attack. If you can avoid activating those remnants, flask is enough.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 20 ago. 2021 6:23:07
LOL

Thanks for advice. I didnd noticed this remnants.

Youre right. If i dont choose them the flask is enought. Thx a lot :-)

sometimes the solution is really easy :-)

Did you have advice for getting cheep updates for my gear :-))))
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 20 ago. 2021 10:14:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional